Shot of the day

DeletedUser39812

Lets have some fun showing some of our more epic hits in this world on a daily basis. Get the competitive juices flowing :)

DeletedUser39812

dewton.PNG

http://tinypic.com/r/2zy8n79/8

2zy8n79.png

DeletedUser29152

yep that url is completely accurate...that's one hell of a tiny picture

DeletedUser

erm, that's not even possible.

ps. you did this three days to late, had a nice landlocked nuke with 27% luck.

DeletedUser29152

Yh Dawson I call bs too. That's 700+ ships from 1 city
...not enough farm spaces

DeletedUser

It is completely possible - remember that all the defenders ships do not have to be from one city. With 30% luck (as shown) using no attack bonuses, spells, or Premiums the simulator says that a 300 LS nuke clears that just fine.

ps - I've seen the in-game attack report coding, this is a genuine hit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's clearly fake photoshopped report. Everyone knows it's impossible to build 300 ls nukes. The maximum is 290ls.

DeletedUser

It's clearly fake photoshopped report. Everyone knows it's impossible to build 300 ls nukes. The maximum is 290ls.

In what Grepo universe are you playing? I've got 298 LS in a city with all 3 Resources maxed and a level 30 Academy. Cleary, 300+ is possible with a different city build.

DeletedUser

With permission from Dawson, here is the raw report coding. Perhaps this will quell any more doubts on the validity of the hit.

[report]2347788ddd16727c8245b6a9ceea7284[/report]

DeletedUser39812

With permission from Dawson, here is the raw report coding. Perhaps this will quell any more doubts on the validity of the hit.

[report]2347788ddd16727c8245b6a9ceea7284[/report]

Now Tyrone and Infectious, quit whining and go back to rebuilding your ships... LOL :)
Your own player will vouch for the hit, I have the "oh " PM from him I could post too...

DeletedUser29152

It is completely possible - remember that all the defenders ships do not have to be from one city. With 30% luck (as shown) using no attack bonuses, spells, or Premiums the simulator says that a 300 LS nuke clears that just fine.

ps - I've seen the in-game attack report coding, this is a genuine hit.

please re-read the picture and see that all those ships are below the attack troops section

DeletedUser39812

If you guys cant even read reports cant help you there (facepalm)

DeletedUser

please re-read the picture and see that all those ships are below the attack troops section

I can understand why you were confused since the picture was 'off' a bit, but perhaps you should re-read the words "The Attackers troops Not visible".

DeletedUser

OMG, Mod nation noobs are getting owned by Infect so bad, they have to fabricate reports in order to brag on externals. I asked the said player if the attack really happened and he said no. It's clearly fake. Go read a guide and send your ls for real next time Dawson noob.

@CorbinDalls - having more than 290 ls is an exploit. Read the rules about using exploits.

DeletedUser39812

Go smoke whatever your smoking and read your Grepo 101 guides tyrone, nothing fake about this report, I'll make sure its in your harbor next, if you had your neighbor tripped you would have seen my hits landing. Oh, and btw I cleared out the remainder of the troops too... Another pretty photoshop for you (facepalm)

Like speaking to a 4 year old

dewton.PNG

Dewton2.PNG

Also important to note I have a CS comfortably sitting In another one of your cities very nearby ;) Getting more and more comfortable on "your islands"

DeletedUser

@CorbinDalls - having more than 290 ls is an exploit. Read the rules about using exploits.

It is not an exploit to build your cities to maximize their use for the purpose you choose. If you are going to play an online game that is constantly evolving, you might consider keeping up with the changes.
Here's one possible build that allows more than 290 LS and still allows Shipwright, Mathematics, Cartography, & Battering Ram
BldgName level (Pop effect)
Senate lvl 9 (-27)
Timber lvl 40 (-101)
Farm lvl 40 (+3000)
Quarry lvl 14 (-27)
Warehouse lvl 30 (0)
Silver Mine lvl 38 (-94)
Barracks lvl 1 (-1)
Temple lvl 1 (-5)
Market lvl 4 (-9)
Harbor lvl 30 (-120)
Academy lvl 15 (-45)
Wall lvl 0 (0)
Cave lvl 10 (-9)
Plow research (+200)
Thermal Baths lvl 1 (+240)

This leaves 3,002 free pop for LS, which equals 300. If you should happen to add +300 Land Expansion then a 330 LS nuke is possible. You could even squeeze out a couple more with a few adjustments to this build.

DeletedUser

Dawson stop lying here, you sound like an immature brat bragging about some amazing ls hits that never actually happened. I can make the same report in MS paint in 5 min showing how I kill 10k birs with one ls nuke. Instead of humiliating yourself here, go check up on your sleeping beauty friend that just received my gift of 2 CS parked in his cities. He'll be mad when he wakes up.

@CorbinDallas - I already reported you to the proper authorities. You better delete those extra ls.