Shot of the day

DeletedUser

alright, it's possible, but why did you put the defense under the offense spot, really just looks fake that way.

DeletedUser

well if you read the top of the report it says The attackers troops not visible

DeletedUser29152

Exactly optimus.stupid me for seeing the great big pictures first opposed to that tiny font. And we aren't arguing about it being fake now. ..it's just a messed up report

DeletedUser

I call it BS.. once I managed to build a nuke with 289 LS in Caly and still trying to figure out how I did it back then. Tyrone knows his stuff. Period.

DeletedUser39812

I call it BS.. once I managed to build a nuke with 289 LS in Caly and still trying to figure out how I did it back then. Tyrone knows his stuff. Period.

This really surprises me. I can build over 300 with a standard city. Everyone seems to forget the add 50pop awards given out also.

Never had to justify an attack before this is quite humorous

DeletedUser

without pop expansion, my nukes are between 280-300 usually on the 290ish side, if you don't believe me i'm hapy to provide proof.

DeletedUser

FYI I'm helping Tyrone to build a list of players who has nukes with over 290LS. Already posted on our forum and sent out an MM, too regarding this so if our players get hit with nukes bigger than 290LS they send the reports to me and I forward the names to Tyrone. He has connections. Once we have a half decent list we are reporting all those players for using exploits. It's still not late to stop if not then you will face the consequences. Don't say we didn't warn you.

DeletedUser

FYI I'm helping Tyrone to build a list of players who has nukes with over 290LS. Already posted on our forum and sent out an MM, too regarding this so if our players get hit with nukes bigger than 290LS they send the reports to me and I forward the names to Tyrone. He has connections. Once we have a half decent list we are reporting all those players for using exploits. It's still not late to stop if not then you will face the consequences. Don't say we didn't warn you.
Does anyone know if it is possible to get a 290 ls nuke if you destroy all buildings aside from the ones necessary to build LS.

DeletedUser39812

LOL

Quit your whining and go back to building me more BP.

DeletedUser39812

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a 290 ls nuke if you destroy all buildings aside from the ones necessary to build LS.

Yes you can build 303 without using the ingame population bonus

DeletedUser

Yes that would add another 300 population so the max is 333 so unless you have a spy report to prove their buildings are too high level to build that amount of LS you can't prove they're abusing a flaw in the game.Note I am in neither alliance so if you have a report which shows this is true send it to me in game or post it on the forums.Don't make a statement you can't prove.

DeletedUser

Funny thread, without land expansion you can build 310+ easily if you demolish majority of buildings, with land expansion you can get to 350 LS if you try hard.

DeletedUser22708

Dawson stop lying here, you sound like an immature brat bragging about some amazing ls hits that never actually happened. I can make the same report in MS paint in 5 min showing how I kill 10k birs with one ls nuke. Instead of humiliating yourself here, go check up on your sleeping beauty friend that just received my gift of 2 CS parked in his cities. He'll be mad when he wakes up.

@CorbinDallas - I already reported you to the proper authorities. You better delete those extra ls.
Hahaha what a troll tyrone

DeletedUser41715

that is defense so it might not be from the same city

true however i ve seen attacking reports of this player (sohoglory his name) with 310ls. this report is from a city of his i conquered yesterday after he ghosted himself and he has port, mine,timber,farm, academy maximum + baths and all the other almost level 1