Beginner Sig Battle: Voting

• Thread starter DeletedUser12571
  • Start date

Which do you think is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser12571

I find it quite odd that some sigs has votes when no. 5 doesn't. I suppose everyone has different tastes.

DeletedUser

ye 5 is certainly one of the better tags. it was in my top 3 for sure tho :p

DeletedUser

Only an hour left until the poll is closed...I suppose no.3 has won this...Should I be saying congratulations law? :)

DeletedUser

Only an hour left until the poll is closed...I suppose no.3 has won this...Should I be saying congratulations law? :)

I think you should. Well done Law and commiserations to the runners up :)

I think everyones sigs should be revealed as well, although I think we all know who did what.

DeletedUser

Thanks dogukankurt,Osl112 and everyone that has voted for me(there is no reason to hide which entry is mine anymore since you all guessed it from th3 start...:D)
Also congrats to every other entrant for the hard work they put in making these great tags.:)

DeletedUser

I find it quite odd that some sigs has votes when no. 5 doesn't. I suppose everyone has different tastes.

IMHO, 6, 5, and then 3 are the best, in that order.

I would've put 3 on Law simply because of the text, but it would appear everyone else got there as well.

I would've guessed 5 was made by Dogu, and 6 by Eq.

DeletedUser12571

Correct.

Congrats to Law and all those who entered.

As for the next battle, Osl and myself were discussing whether the winner should choose the next 3 renders, or it should be contributed to like this was. What do people think?

DeletedUser

Well i can confirm that I was indeed number 5. And yeah I agree with Benvolio, I think 6 is EQ. I think number 1 might be Skully...i dont know though to be honest.

EDIT: I don't mind if law gets to choose the renders, it's only fitting since he won and needs some sort of reward :)

DeletedUser

Can we have individual sections(Eg. beginner, intermidiate or advanced) because I find this slightly unfair as law dominates.

DeletedUser

I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything but I can't believe that my entry got 0 votes :) I guess the noise was a big risk to take...

DeletedUser

I think number 1 might be Skully...i dont know though to be honest.

Nope :D

I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything but I can't believe that my entry got 0 votes :) I guess the noise was a big risk to take...

you were my secodn choice, i think the noise gave it the unique feeling. But i love law's style and i couldn't resist voting for him :p

As for the next battle, Osl and myself were discussing whether the winner should choose the next 3 renders, or it should be contributed to like this was. What do people think?

I love this idea :)

Last edited by a moderator: