Beginner Sig Battle: Voting

• Thread starter DeletedUser12571
  • Start date

Which do you think is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser12571

I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything but I can't believe that my entry got 0 votes :) I guess the noise was a big risk to take...

I agree. I was stuck between yours and Law's and if I'm honest, in the end I just flipped a coin. :)

We shall now wait on Law to produce 2 or 3 renders and the battle will commence once more.

As for using the 3 prefixes: I'll consider it depending on the number of entries. When sending an entry in, each person would need to say which level they think they should be entered into.

DeletedUser12571

Law has kindly offered the choice of renders out to the community so post your suggestions here.

DeletedUser

I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything but I can't believe that my entry got 0 votes :) I guess the noise was a big risk to take...
i guess you were prob a lot of ppl's 2nd fav, it's def a very good entry so it is surprising that it got nothing :(

DeletedUser

e6al3n.png

Only half decent thing I could find.

Awww, I wanna make something :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Osl to be honest I've seen that render used a few times and I don't like it very much. Law, I love the first render that you suggested. The Iron man isn't that bad either but I prefer number 1 :)

Skully the render you suggested looks a bit blurry and LQ to me. So I don't like it very much. I will rummage through my renders and put something up as well :)

DeletedUser

Osl to be honest I've seen that render used a few times and I don't like it very much. Law, I love the first render that you suggested. The Iron man isn't that bad either but I prefer number 1 :)

I have many real life renders like the first one but I thought it might be a bit hard for most people in here to make something really good with it(no offense to anyone) so I posted the Ironman,too...

DeletedUser

@Law; The second one would be fun to work with, I like it. The first one is intriguing, I'm not sure how I could work with that.

DeletedUser

Iron man FTW. I think 6 deserved it, very good lighting. It also wasn't piled on with c4ds. Well done equanimity.

The first one will just cause floating head syndrome, so sorry Law, but I've got to say a no to this.

DeletedUser

The first one will just cause floating head syndrome, so sorry Law, but I've got to say a no to this.

Not if you know how to work with these kind of renders and with the 300 pixels height we are allowed in these battles I kinda doubt it but anyway I don't mind what render we get to work with.:)

Equanimity i agree the second one is really awesome...!!!:eek:

DeletedUser12571

I have to agree, it is extremely well rendered. Credit to Cremaz of GFX Void.
I reckon the second one could make a nice vert if done properly.