SIG SHOP:Law's sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

sigshopclosed.png

sigshopbanner2.png

Welcome to my Sig Shop...
It's free...there is no payment or whatever...
I'm not a professional artist neither have I studied this...I taught myself photoshop through practice and tutorials.
If you want an avatar/CoA/Alliance CoA you can also post here I can make you one.
I keep an order of making pics in the orer of the posts, so I have to finish the request of the person behind you before I continue to yours.
However,if the request involves an avvy and only that then I'll give it priority...
Be sure to check this thread from time to time to see if i have completed your request...
Of course the created images are yours and you can use it anywhere you want but the credit goes to me!
No PM/VM requests.
If you have a request for me,post it here.

(if you send it by PM/VM most likely i will forget it)

Anyone who wants a sig can post here preferably following this format to make it easier for me to understand what he/she wants:

Dimension:widthxheight(not the opposite)(maximum is 700x120)
File type:I prefer .png for better quality
Primary text:
Secondary text:
Theme:Yes...a theme,i don't want complete freedom...
Extras:
Image Link:That's is you have any specific images that you would like me to use...

For those that are bored of deleting all these from above here is the copy paste:

Dimension:
File type:
Primary text:
Secondary text:
Theme:
Extras:
Image Link:

Examples of my work:
Sigs max 450x150
Sigs max 700x120
Sigs max 600x80
And of course if you wander around in the pages of this thread you will find some scattered pieces of my work...;)

.::Request Queue::.
-----
Not accepting requests
-----

Back seat
(people that had requests prior to all of the above but I'm waiting for some answers or people that want some changes to be done)
-----​
In case I've forgotten someone message me and I'll fix it...

PS.If I don't start your request immediately please don't start complaining...I will do it as soon as possible...
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The font used for the text is called "Homicide Effect" and now all the other stuff is just blending options on the text... :)

DeletedUser5061

We will need alliance coat of arms (profile picture) it should be 240x140-150
maybe a fancy see through one or one of those one where the bit where it says Black Shadows come of comes off the image.

And a sig all alliance members can use 500-620x120

Black Shadows
....bringing genocide to Kappa.

We wanna use dark/evil theme but not sure what exactly is Black Shadows image wise so I will leave it to you to decide since you are the artist.

The theme we are using at the moment are these but please let imaginations run wild.
http://i51.tinypic.com/339rn74.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/200u492.png

DeletedUser

EDIT:How's this for profile picture?

daizanalliancepic.png

EDIT2:p:Here's the sig too(I'm testing new patterns that come through my mind)...If you don't like the whole idea...cause it's not just a square signature...you can tell me and I'll try something else more classic...:)

daizan.png

DeletedUser

i would also like a Profile picture

showing fhibner
240x180
and then just let ur imagintoin go wild(also include an Avatar(Jake) the one made by James Cameron :)

DeletedUser

i would also like a Profile picture

showing fhibner
240x180
and then just let ur imagintoin go wild(also include an Avatar(Jake) the one made by James Cameron :)

You 're next on the list...:);)
I'll have them ready late at night cause I have to go to class now...

DeletedUser5061

Law you are too epic mate. God bless you.

DeletedUser

Thanks man ur the best
do u play in gamma?
if u do i own u one

DeletedUser

Signature Request

I. Dimensions: I suppose whatever is standard for signatures on a wide array of forums, or you could go with the standard 700x120px (9.8k) or whatever you decide.

II. Image Theme: Paladin/Crusader and/or a "Holy Knight" type of theme, not dreary, morbid or dark, quite the opposite really I'd like a theme with a bit of a divine aura to it.

III. Text: Inveterate

IV. Font: "The King & Queen"

V. Stock Renders: I don't have any stock images I'd prefer, the image theme suggest fairly well what I'm looking for.

VI. Extra(s): I see a few guys that have little tabs next to their signatures that lead you to other pages and/or sites. I would like one such tab that reads "Grepolis Epic Spoof" & links to here http://www.youtube.com/user/rsguesswho634

DeletedUser

fhibner here are your avatar and profile pic you requested...
Your sig will be done tomorrow...

fhibneravatar.png

Profile Pic:
fhibnerprofilepic.png

DeletedUser

Thats fantastic man thanks

i have uploded it

thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.