SIG SHOP:Law's sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ok here is goes this is for tommyfjh but send me a copy :)

A Bugatti Veyron 16.4 driving on the road at night with the lamppost lights shining of it.
City of Las Vegas the car has to stand out.
A sig like that(the biggest one you can upload)
and a profile picture(its for the profile picture so 240x180)

DeletedUser

ok here is goes this is for tommyfjh but send me a copy :)

A Bugatti Veyron 16.4 driving on the road at night with the lamppost lights shining of it.
City of Las Vegas the car has to stand out.
A sig like that(the biggest one you can upload)
and a profile picture(its for the profile picture so 240x180)

Ok I'll try it in the weekend...btw what are "lamppost" lights?:heh:
Google translator doesn't recognize this word...

DeletedUser

Ok now I'm trying but you kind of confused me...again...:p

The city of Las Vegas can't be implemented since you want a bugatti on the road...
And second you want a sig and a profile picture with the same image just resized so it can be profile picture?
And last do you want it to have anything written on it?Because it will look quite empty that way...

DeletedUser

ok and its only a sig the profile picture for him is different but i will tell u when this is done :)

DeletedUser

Ok fhibner what do you think of this?
The left side can be easily filled with some text if you want...

fhibner2.png

DeletedUser

ok and its only a sig the profile picture for him is different but i will tell u when this is done :)

DeletedUser

Wait, you participate in the forums but don't play grepolis??? That makes no sense, did you used to play?

I have an account in the grepolis game but I don't intend to play...I just made it so I can register in the forums...:p

fhibner it can be bigger but then it will look really unrealistic...but if you still want it bigger I can make it bigger...

DeletedUser

here i will get tommfjh to come on the forum and speak with u :)

DeletedUser

hey law i need an alliance pic
simply the grepolis forums 'this is grepolis' smiley
could you change the text to 'das is grepolis'

thanks

DeletedUser

alliance Sig

Hey law,
When you get a chance could you perhaps work me up a sig for my alliance members to use over on Delta.

size: 453 X 120 or 517 x 120
file type: png

Text: (alliance name) Disciples Of Ares and (underneath somewhere) Life Is Short, Glory Is Eternal

Theme: Image of Ares somehow bursting through the background or whatever you think looks good- I'll leave anything else up to you..

I'm fond of the colors - Ochre, brown, and biege - Trim and Text Black

Stock renders -
The image of ARes we are currently using
vmrtz6.jpg

I'd like to have that imagine or something similar coming out of the background much like this horse is breaking through the background.
2qve541.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.