Sigma Milestones

DeletedUser

I like to call your bean farms acquired territory for a second, lol

DeletedUser

My bean farms will be my key to getting on the milestones list!

DeletedUser

I will burn your farms and replace them with prosperous cities to feed my main ones, and then nuke them to show how powerful i am, then the zombies that come out form them will kill us all, o wait there is no nukes back then. Ok then i will send the phantom alliance to enslave you all, lol.

DeletedUser

My alliance and I will eat the phantom alliance along side beans, and we will grill enigma!
:p

DeletedUser

O what a dream you must be having, but i got to say that i never thought someone could type while asleep.

DeletedUser

O what a dream you must be having, but i got to say that i never thought someone could type while asleep.

Me neither. Nor read while asleep. I must be pro at sleepcomputering!

DeletedUser

Never mind the beans!

Steaks,wild boar,beer and wine for my troops.

Nothing but THE BEST for THE BEST!

DeletedUser

What a feast, wish i cold eat my farm omelet in one bit.

DeletedUser

add world war to your wars that would work since in zeta we just had our 2WW

DeletedUser

wasn't fun many good players were slain and many left if you were alliance less though it was a break to rebuild

DeletedUser

Hmm, well, guess we will have to leave it to you and the other few guys up there to determine who (if they saw it) was there first.

DeletedUser

It was him i have been watching closely and he was first when anyone moves up on the top page of alliances and players my phone vibrates almost got caught in school

btw bro you cant get 100 or 50 cities in a week not possible since of culture and colony ship

well unless you prepeared for like a year

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

500 BPA goes to Barry69 from Dixie Normous, don't know when it happened.