Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser50770

Looks pretty much what will happen, but anything can change. Who knows what will happen ? :p

Good predictions!

DeletedUser36743

Well not quite.

Eviction Notice #1 and #4
Just the tip #2 (no academy)
Written in Blood #3 and #44
Impact #5 (no academy)
Inglourious Basterds #6 (no academy)
The Vipers #7 and #31
Spammers #8 (no academy)
Average Joes #9 (No academy)
out of Order #10 (no academy)

So by the looks of it, only 3 alliances in the top ten have academies/sisters, and two of those aint worth toffee.

To late was top 10...had a wing...is heading south as we speak.... Just War had two wings...two of them top 10 till day before/yesterday.... heading south...

So without putting too fine a point...broadly..lotsa alliances with wings.... but yes very few worth toffee

DeletedUser38414

*grins

I live on the rim of this world... and I feel so boring…
Dunno if I have right to judge any of those decent warriors.
:eek:

>.> It's my - not informative - top 12
:p

1.Eviction Notice - I made them in pink Nyaa~! Swim)
2.Just the Tip - Sunny, yellow on my map, very Nya! I don't know them but like them XD lol
3.Written in Blood - Scary ^,,,^ red... I'm afraid to give them Nyaa~!
4.Eviction-Notice - It's strange feeling but I didn't color them even if they are academy of EN o_O
5.Impact - They look so serious, I guess they will swim but I don't feel very Nyaa~ to them. Purple on map!
6.Inglourious Basterds - In the begining I hadn't any opinion about them... but o_O found friend in their rows ^-^)__/ Nyaa~!:cool:
7.The Vipers - NyanNyan! Their leader knows Tokyo Ghoul anime! Nyaa~ to them! Should swim cause I want it.
8.-SpammerS- - Curious. Are they really spam a lot? Nyaa~? :eek:
9.Average Joes - not Nya... no swim but with color - Dark Blue on my map)
10.-Out of Order- - They are so... Grey... sink >.> not Nyaa~!
11.Nameless - eto...mmm.. *-* dare ka?
12.Bellerophon Warriors - Black, Dark >.< Bakemono :supermad:

P.S. Plz, don’t kill me for offtopic XD Baka desu...

DeletedUser45115

You have almost 3000 posts... My respect sir(im just the most legendary spammer of my original. Grepo comunity xD) its a privelegy to serve with you Sir

DeletedUser47144

Very nice top 12, Canby. Good analysis based on alliance locations. I agree with most of the predictions. Some time back Prae also did a good top 12.

Outside Top 12, I think Black Templars are doing good. They are based in O56 and are growing fast. Don't know much about them though. They will be in Top 12 soon.

DeletedUser

Inglorious basterds were they the original players from ithaca?

DeletedUser25074

*grins

I live on the rim of this world... and I feel so boring…
Dunno if I have right to judge any of those decent warriors.
:eek:

>.> It's my - not informative - top 12
:p

1.Eviction Notice - I made them in pink Nyaa~! Swim)
2.Just the Tip - Sunny, yellow on my map, very Nya! I don't know them but like them XD lol
3.Written in Blood - Scary ^,,,^ red... I'm afraid to give them Nyaa~!
4.Eviction-Notice - It's strange feeling but I didn't color them even if they are academy of EN o_O
5.Impact - They look so serious, I guess they will swim but I don't feel very Nyaa~ to them. Purple on map!
6.Inglourious Basterds - In the begining I hadn't any opinion about them... but o_O found friend in their rows ^-^)__/ Nyaa~!:cool:
7.The Vipers - NyanNyan! Their leader knows Tokyo Ghoul anime! Nyaa~ to them! Should swim cause I want it.
8.-SpammerS- - Curious. Are they really spam a lot? Nyaa~? :eek:
9.Average Joes - not Nya... no swim but with color - Dark Blue on my map)
10.-Out of Order- - They are so... Grey... sink >.> not Nyaa~!
11.Nameless - eto...mmm.. *-* dare ka?
12.Bellerophon Warriors - Black, Dark >.< Bakemono :supermad:

P.S. Plz, don’t kill me for offtopic XD Baka desu...

Etotama much? lol

DeletedUser50646

KS37fPJ.png

Who wants to be our brother?:p

DeletedUser

I will give with a try and spam something construtive

1 Eviction Notice - Swim- Everybody knows them they are the supreme candidates to the crown
2 Just the Tip - Swim/Float - I dont know them but they are pretty agressive. I think we all want to see what happens when the weather starts to heat :D
3 Inglourious Basterds - Swim - Lot of good players and always ready to take more, they are agressive, they are good
4 Written In Blood - Swim - Well my eyes are really closed to them. They will get the O55 and the war will be amazing
5 Eviction-Notice - Just check 1
6 Impact - Float - Iam not sure yet what to say they have good players but still I wouldnt bet on them for now
7 The Vipers - Float/Sink - One of the best players I had played left them and join the rival for the ocean, I really doubt they could do something hope Iam mistaken. But they were on the top so already sink since the BP its over
8 Average Joes - Yet to be seen - They had come from nowhere and are pointing to the top. Lets see
9 -SpammerS - Will do what they do the best. Just spam like always...
10 Nameless - Sink - I believe in 2 weeks maximum (I bet one) they will merge and make a powerfull ally

Didnt do top 12 because I really dont know the others 2 XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47144

Those who don't know Just the Tip, they are the winning team of en77 (world Nysa) goes by the name Knights who say NI in that world. Not all of them are here or playing with us, but many of them are.

DeletedUser47218

Guardian could I bother you to do a top 12? I would very much like to hear your opinion.