Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser30490

you're getting quite good at this,feels like one of those youtube videos :D
Wish i could +rep

DeletedUser50502

Me no play Ithaca. Was before my time. But to my understanding, IB was a melting pot of players that merged. A lot of them, EN players. Will be an explosive server for sure. Who knows, EN might just merge into IB in the end. Ithaca all over again?!?!

TO BE CONTINUED!

If there was a merge between EN and IB I think it would be that IB becomes another wing of EN. EN have 2 wings that are maxed out so I don't know how they would merge into IB. If EN and IB became Eviction Notice, Eviction-Notice, and like Inglourious Notice or Eviction Basterds then that would be pretty cool...Eviction Basterds has a really nice ring to it actually...

DeletedUser39031

Don't know how a merge between 2 of the top alliances would be cool but anyway...

DeletedUser50502

Don't know how a merge between 2 of the top alliances would be cool but anyway...

How would that not be cool? They would be a strong force with many internal issues because of debates on leadership and who does what and who has power in the alliance. They would argue so much that the coalition between them would implode do to internal issues and they would begin an all-out battle to decide the world's fate. Sounds pretty epic to me.

DeletedUser39031

How would that not be cool? They would be a strong force with many internal issues because of debates on leadership and who does what and who has power in the alliance. They would argue so much that the coalition between them would implode do to internal issues and they would begin an all-out battle to decide the world's fate. Sounds pretty epic to me.
You have been watching too much GoT, that never happens. It turns into a co ordinated alliance/s which hold the most points and attract other alliances to pact and then everyone else pacts against them and the world goes down the toilet.

DeletedUser

You have been watching too much GoT, that never happens. It turns into a co ordinated alliance/s which hold the most points and attract other alliances to pact and then everyone else pacts against them and the world goes down the toilet.

Has this world turned into a pact fest already? I have an idea.. alliance cap is 50, why don't we try to get 1 alliance of 50 to fight another alliance of 50 in the same ocean?

DeletedUser50502

That's the boring way to end the story of Abdera though...I like my one better

DeletedUser

If there was a merge between EN and IB I think it would be that IB becomes another wing of EN. EN have 2 wings that are maxed out so I don't know how they would merge into IB. If EN and IB became Eviction Notice, Eviction-Notice, and like Inglourious Notice or Eviction Basterds then that would be pretty cool...Eviction Basterds has a really nice ring to it actually...

Easy fellas, thats was a TOTAL joke.

Or was it ......:eek:

DeletedUser30490

Then it would be around 5-6 i think :D
Edit: I called it,where are them spamming basterds now?;)

DeletedUser50502

I was a founder of the alliance War Basterds formerly known as War Inc. if any of you didn't know. My alliance was taken and made as a wing of the basterds. That kinda screwed me over...but anyway why do Inno make worlds with 50 alliance cap, people are just going to make 6 wings to an alliance anyway. I think they should make another world called Fun. This world would have world speed 100 and unit speed 100, and 1000 alliance cap. Some gold abusers would get a million points on the first day is the only problem...oh I know! Gold is not allowed on this world either. That would be a fun time. I think they should just have one world where you're not allowed to use any gold or buy anything to help you. That would be the best grepo world of all time, and I would play it every day.

DeletedUser

This world would have world speed 100 and unit speed 100, and 1000 alliance cap. Some gold abusers would get a million points on the first day is the only problem...oh I know! Gold is not allowed on this world either. That would be a fun time. I think they should just have one world where you're not allowed to use any gold or buy anything to help you. That would be the best grepo world of all time, and I would play it every day.

I would love another summer speed world, but the gold thing is never going to happen. Still would love one though.

DeletedUser

Top 12:
1. EN - 054 -all the old classics are back with some new fighters in the ranks - yet to see any big challenge against them yet. Academy in top 5. Some stragglers dotted all over the world - be interested to see what they do with them. SWIM

2. JTT - 045 Clever team here with some great tactics going on in the background. The Shaft is the academy SWIM

3. Inglorious Basterds [IG] - 044 2nd wing in place also in top12 with yet more strong fighters. Dominating 44 SWIM

4.E-N n/a

5. WIB - 45/55 Unsure about these guys - only know a few big names and don't know if that's enough against the top 3 and their academies - especially in the thick of 55. Currently they're in territory that EN, JTT, QoQ and Ridic would want to name a few. SINK

6.Blood thirsty n/a

7.Average Joes - 44/45 border Sinope guys - be interesting to see what happens the outcome of them vs JTT in 45 FLOAT

8. Quality over Quantity - 064 Some big names here popped up overnight as expected. The alliance name seems terribly ironic based on previous experience but that makes me smile. Deliberately started on the rim to grow quick - if they smash through 55 they'll be just fine.SWIM

9.The Whalers - 055 Have an academy as well - will see what happens when they try to go north. Unsure about these guys- not a tight core and right in the centre of 55 madness SINK

10. Black Templars - 56/55 Also have an academy - Don't know these guys but they appear to be making an impact in 56 - another start on the rim and move in group IMO. Be nice to see if they meet QoQ in the middle. FLOAT then sink

11.I-G n/a

12 Ridiculousness - 055 more sinope guys. Wonder if they'll end up in 45 teaming up with AJ - if they do they have a chance. FLOAT then sink

Good luck guys - big names, big alliances and tight cores from the beginning out the current top 12. Nice to see - hope it stays that way and remains interesting-

xxx

DeletedUser42857

Has this world turned into a pact fest already? I have an idea.. alliance cap is 50, why don't we try to get 1 alliance of 50 to fight another alliance of 50 in the same ocean?

Its called the EN effect..

Already Written in Blood too scared to actually fight so decide to cuddle EN and just sit back and watch as they take cities in their ocean.

Seriously, what sort of alliance just watches while the number 1 alliance walks into their ocean, takes cities where the hell they like, and just accepts it because they are picking up a few dregs. Two months down the line WIB will be wondering why they are getting rimmed, of course, by then leadership will have taken up the offer of a place in EN so they wont care.

What sort of NAP agreement even is that. "En agree not to attack WIB but in return will take cities where the hell they like in their ocean".. Great deal you got there

This is why EN Win worlds, because other alliances are just stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seriously, what sort of alliance just watches while the number 1 alliance walks into their ocean, takes cities where the hell they like, and just accepts it because they are picking up a few dregs. Two months down the line WIB will be wondering why they are getting rimmed, of course, by then leadership will have taken up the offer of a place in EN so they wont care.

What sort of NAP agreement even is that. "En agree not to attack WIB but in return will take cities where the hell they like in their ocean".. Great deal you got there

Amen. I've watched EN walk all over alliances in the worlds I play in and I just watch as leaders let it happen. Still - hope it's a lesson learned Dim.

DeletedUser18039

clearly is on topic given they are/were in top 12. I think your love affair with EN is clouding your ability to think straight :D

LOL... you are one of these guys who thinks "irony" is what your mom used to keep your jeans all creased, eh?

Kurbads.

Phrourach

Already Written in Blood too scared to actually fight so decide to cuddle EN and just sit back and watch as they take cities in their ocean.

Exactly why I left WiB, there are some good players, but if continue with such foolish strategy, most likely they will sink or become EN3

DeletedUser

Exactly why I left WiB, there are some good players, but if continue with such foolish strategy, most likely they will sink or become EN3

I'm sure we'll see a third installation to EN soon, then en73 here we go. And I think it's common knowledge pasty empire are in ENs pocket.