Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser

Dragon Hunters are at war with Hammer, Recently made some pact agreements with a coalition of alliances to ensure they wouldn't be bothered and to focus on Hammer.

First day we take 6-9 there town's after they made that pact as they say NAP i was in OP of 6 different alliance's and they did nothing. So i would say fail on examine of honesty. In that time i did nothing i just let them play that game and where did it lead them? To there doom.

Dim, I can answer what Dragon Hunters is doing. Right now we have over 50 Hammer and their academies cities in revolt. Oped them so hard their top player, SVECENIK, decided to ghost after all his cities were in revolt. So far doing pretty good for a rim alliance.

And you did nothing, you take 24 towns in total most from your own spy's in our alliance.
About svecenik just one word idiot who play for himself and even support your player plavko in time when i was attacking him.

So from what I have learned and seen, The Hammer and its academy our plain out rude and disrespectful players...ok not players but their leaders are. They ridicule a lot of their players and threaten to kick everyone on a daily basis. They are losing players and creating visible tension by doing this.

I hear about some MM where we are saying that we will break legs, arms, jaw our own player...And what happen when i investigate that issues? Nobody could provide MM with that line...
I told everyone that they will be eaten if they don't play as team...that is i believe dream of every player to have players who will work as one. So stop laing people and talking trash about us when you can't provide any evidence for you talking. You are only degrading your self with that type of propaganda.

Dragon Hunters has dropped from 8th in the world down to 11. Players have been leaving on a daily bases, the main leader has left as well. Lots of confusion going on within the alliance as none of the other leaders have spoken out about what will happen.

They leaders have big reason to leave.
I see Arjaa somewhere write he will not spend gold on assassin...same night he have dozen myth nuke's, morning after he did'n have no more myth nuke's. There is word for that i think it is liar.
DH in first place suffer from lack of honor and honesty or at least most of there members, you are talking trash and even making some bad image on us and you got no proof for anything you said.
This is only game but here and in game you are representing your character.
At least you can be honest and have some honor...or in your case maybe not.

DeletedUser44426

Dragon Hunters has completely dropped out of the top 12. Now are ranked 17. Many of their players have left and started new alliances.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Good to see a non bias perspective.

Yeah, I like Martinus.

People who are relevant know my ign, people with a brain can work it out. ;)

So its just a rumour then that youve been feeding each other bp and then conquering ghosts with the city spots?

And when have i ever tried to get you to join and anti en train?

You're not that important, so anyone with a brain wouldn't waste their time on you.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Thread: Sink or Swim+Discussion
Well that's all wrong. Funny how you boast when you're the same player that went into "accidental" vacation mode after losing 5 cities to them, facts right next time ~ Neeson777

?????? I haven't lost any cities to them, nor have I gone in VM, but ok.

Edit: Playing here as SlothTzu, clearly you have me mixed up with someone else...

Last edited:

DeletedUser44426

Dragon Hunters are officially disbanded. All that's left is their branch alliance Nameless.

DeletedUser42857

This is only game but here and in game you are representing your character.
At least you can be honest and have some honor...or in your case maybe not.

i disagree actually. I think externals as an extension of the game theres a certain amount of people "playing a role" or playing a "character".

Someone may be one thing on externals, another thing on alliance skype, another thing on internals, and another thing entirely in real life.

Trouble is, grepo is a war game, there will be betrayal, there will be spies, and all of that, thats part of the game. People get way too hung up on these things.

that said, in game, im always straight and honest, but externals, thats another matter.

Frazzle27

Phrourach
Dragon Hunters disbanded and their 2 founders joined EN.

Nameless is now all that is left and are going it alone.

DeletedUser

Hunters became prey.
When you try to hunt down a mythical creature, a dragon for example. One day you realize that it doesn't exist, go crazy and all of a sudden your group of hunters is disbanded.

EN has added few decent ex-hunters, meanwhile QoQ didn't waste time as well and strengthened its roster.

Free transfer of KovertKitty was confirmed and registered.
He's either not cute or not psycho or maybe both, so he will try to start over in the calm waters of ocean 65.
111.jpg

Will it open the gates for all ex-JTT players who are trying to run from EN rage? So ocean 45 dramatic infection will be carried by wind to O65? But maybe it's a single deportation.

The next few days may reveal the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Meanwhile, blood group have been trying to take an empty city for two days.

There was a brief period where I did put a bunch of troops in it and reach agreement with a player if he cleared it he could have it. we both put HS on and made a few bp.

a day later, Blood group are still attempting to take an empty city to the point where i had to empty 250k out of the cave to reduce it to zero, and im having pm conversations with the attackers.

Surreal.

DeletedUser42857

Hunters became prey.
When you try to hunt down a mythical creature, a dragon for example. One day you realize that it doesn't exist, go crazy and all of a sudden your group of hunters is disbanded.

EN has added few decent ex-hunters, meanwhile QoQ didn't waste time as well and strengthened its roster.

Free transfer of KovertKitty was confirmed and registered.
He's either not cute or not psycho or maybe both, so he will try to start over in the calm waters of ocean 65.
View attachment 11481

Will it open the gates for all ex-JTT players who are trying to run from EN rage? So ocean 45 dramatic infection will be carried by wind to O65? But maybe it's a single deportation.

The next few days may reveal the answer.

what in mother of god are you whittering on about?

We knew Chris was going as he had foundings and handoffs in 65 already. Same with 2 other players as well who also have foundings over there.

dramatic infection? you been smoking a bit too much of the good stuff mate.

DeletedUser21287

Meanwhile, blood group have been trying to take an empty city for two days.

There was a brief period where I did put a bunch of troops in it and reach agreement with a player if he cleared it he could have it. we both put HS on and made a few bp.

a day later, Blood group are still attempting to take an empty city to the point where i had to empty 250k out of the cave to reduce it to zero, and im having pm conversations with the attackers.

Surreal.

what is your point with this? If I find an empty city and stack it and the attacker cannot take the city - it doesn't make that player poor.

meanwhile we are bleeding. Gonna get out my Leona Lewis single :(

edit... no idea who Leon is but maybe a great singer

DeletedUser42857

what is your point with this? If I find an empty city and stack it and the attacker cannot take the city - it doesn't make that player poor.

meanwhile we are bleeding. Gonna get out my Leona Lewis single :(

edit... no idea who Leon is but maybe a great singer

No, its my city, they cant work out between them actualy taking it, people try to revolt it, forget to send cats, then dont send cs in time, then someone else reserves it, then.. there are people even now sending clearing attacks for the claimant, but the claimant hasnt launched on it, or revolted it.

basically for two days, they have been earthquaking, sending clearing attacks, at a single empty city, that people keep on reserving but nobody is actually taking

Originally I was going to defend the city even though it was too far from my others. Im now frustrated to the point that im actually helping the attackers take it. But still the original claimant who asked for clearances hasnt attacked it :D

Its pretty funny..

DeletedUser36743

No, its my city, they cant work out between them actualy taking it, people try to revolt it, forget to send cats, then dont send cs in time, then someone else reserves it, then.. there are people even now sending clearing attacks for the claimant, but the claimant hasnt launched on it, or revolted it.

basically for two days, they have been earthquaking, sending clearing attacks, at a single empty city, that people keep on reserving but nobody is actually taking

Originally I was going to defend the city even though it was too far from my others. Im now frustrated to the point that im actually helping the attackers take it. But still the original claimant who asked for clearances hasnt attacked it :D

Its pretty funny..

hmm...is it a fattie ?....if so may I take it ? :)

DeletedUser36743

All the king's gold nor the king's ban .... couldnt put Phil back together again

Grepolis - Tombstone4.jpg

ps: Next time be careful the toes u step on today ....as u discovered to your discomfit... they may be connected to the butt u need to kiss tomorrow...

au revoir

DeletedUser42857

All the king's gold and all the king's ban couldnt put Phil back together again

View attachment 11482

ps: Next time be careful the toes u step on today ....as u discovered to your discomfit... they may be connected to the butt u need to kiss tomorrow...

au revoir

yeh, and really helped our cause by ghosting. *insert appropriate smiley here*

DeletedUser

Top 12

Nah, might keep it now..

think we need a new top 12

Most of this has already been said, might aswell put my own opinions in there, my first post, and probably my last, enjoy an unbiased view of the top 12. Apologies for not being up-to-date on some of the smaller alliances that i dont speak to or know about too much!

1 - Eviction Notice - SWIM
They are power houses, no doubt of their deep pockets, multiple world winners, very organized, good fighters, good players, good strategy (however much criticism they receive, but it works, no one can doubt that), they are in for the long haul, they have a winning streak and i think they will stop at nothing to keep that going. Clear potential world winners without a doubt. Not much more can be said.
2 - Quality Over Quantity - SWIM
Anti-MRA, like to keep things small, elite and closely knit. Against recruiting everyone and everyone who does join must colonize in their ocean. This type of playing makes them incredibly powerful against alliances with almost double the people as they are coordinated, fierce and do not back down. They have no major wars currently, yes i say currently as it seems they are going to run into someone and its not going to be pretty. However, they are a clear potential world winner and aside EN have a great chance of taking the money on this one. I would not take these guys lightly as they work very well together, unlike most alliances i have seen and i would not like to be on the receiving end of some of the very skilled people they have in their ranks.
3 - Eviction-Notice
See #1
4 - Written In Blood - SWIM
These guys can be seen as the 3rd power in this world. They are an MRA (Plain to see) however have some very good players in their ranks. It can be seen that the blood family have some inactives and because of their size they have spanned the entire 55, they have a very filled core and taking them head on will give someone a headache. They are a formidable force and if they sort to their weaker/inactive players who have no interest in playing they can be a very very good alliance and could potentially make EN or QoQ have a few sleepless nights. A potential world winner, however their pact with EN will see them taking the fight to QoQ alongside EN, can QoQ pull it off? If QoQ/En is taken out, bloods will have to fight the winner for their potential crown.
5 - Nuns With Guns - FLOAT THEN SINK
Looked very promising, they had the potential with the right diplomacy and provided players in their ranks to fight they could of had a serious impact on how the world would turn out, they had the power to who would win the world. However, as i am unbiased to every alliance on this list, they will sink after a while. They suddenly had a bit of a fight with Bloods, and even though they were eager to show themselves and everyone on externals that they were stronger than what people thought, spoke a big fight, yet could not deliver. About 10-15 of their members know their way round a timer and were aggressive and actually fought, the rest disappeared. They have some serious issues that they now need to address as they cannot be taken seriously anymore after what went down in the past few days. A few of their upmost best are either on VM or are quitting for RL reasons. Will float and then sink heavily when they are continually attacked and cannot handle it.
6 - Vanilla Ice - SWIM?
These guys are considered the dark horses in my eyes, they are from Sinope if i read correctly, they are very experienced, remind me of a smaller QoQ, they are planning on dominating their home ocean and i can see them going to be a very good fighting force, they are all in communication constantly and are a very good bunch of friends. I can see these guys being a problem for some big alliances if they are not taken seriously, however i put them as a SWIM with a question mark as i don't know how they will hold up if they of QoQ and then they revert their attention from the north to south as sparks seem to be flying from those two alliances.
7 - Cute But Psycho - FLOAT
I'm being harsh on these guys as they are very good defenders, most are very good attackers and have the potential to be great, they are JTT+The Shaft merged into one new alliance, after JTT's leaders went crazy and ghosted/quit/VM/purposefully banned they needed a fresh start and thats what they have. I can see these guys being a pain for EN/Bloods however i think the same fate may hit them once again if Bloods/EN focus on them like they did last time, i would love to see these guys kick some as i know a few people in here and i know they have potential but the reality of the matter is can they outdo JTT in their ability to finally overcome EN/Bloods attacks?
8 - The Hammer - FLOAT
King of the Rim they say; after these guys defeated Dragon Hunters, dont know the details but they have so much space to know just grow, cannot see them making a real impact on the server outcome or to any alliances right now, rumoured that they are part of EN, wouldn't surprise me for i dont know for sure, i swear i saw one time where it was announced they was, so, lets just roll with that. Would be a good idea for these guys to build some long range defence for EN, could aid in their defence, however i just dont see this guys flourishing or going downhill for a very long time, thats why i'm going to give them a float.
10 - Blood Frenzy
See #4
11 - Blood Thirsty
See #5
12 - Independant - SINK
They seem to be in EN's back yard, they have lost a few cities to them and it seems like if EN tried they would be wiped pretty soon, very bad placement for these guys and i dont see them lasting that long, basically would give EN a free basis to stretch their legs into.​