Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser48096

I'm going to Pm her now. I love psycho chicks ..I think grep should make a special award for me if I get a home run :D

I have no issue issue with FEE, But Iam curious as to whats the odds are that she includes the line "i knw mor about this game thn u" during her communications with you?

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
I have no issue issue with FEE, But Iam curious as to whats the odds are that she includes the line "i knw mor about this game thn u" during her communications with you?

Its a clever act in my opinion.

I like em tbh...they're rim crawling, like me. I would rather read her stuff in game than some of this non sense out here. Plus they call Strip Straddling Warriors...so they cant be all bad.

DeletedUser

Its a clever act in my opinion.

I like em tbh...they're rim crawling, like me. I would rather read her stuff in game than some of this non sense out here. Plus they call Strip Straddling Warriors...so they cant be all bad.

I suppose non sense is totally subjective to who is on your side at any one time in Grep.

DeletedUser48096

I agree James, considering some of the drivel that Tig has said on here the last thing I would want is to hear his opinions on a regular basis.

DeletedUser51368

At this current rate bean bag by the start of WW you will of successfully grown a set of gills and walked backwards into the sea.

3 year old in the back of the car going. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

3 Months to go yet pal and that is if everything goes by the numbers.

DeletedUser

^this comeback has taken 24 hours to reach us in the forum as it was sent from ocean 48.

3 months til WW????? lol!! yes indeed work off that equation.

DeletedUser51368

^this comeback has taken 24 hours to reach us in the forum as it was sent from ocean 48.

3 months til WW????? lol!! yes indeed work off that equation.

You understand you have to complete them. 2 Months best scenario. That is the best it gets!

Learn how to play idiot

DeletedUser

2 months? Best case scenario?...yes the comedy gold keeps coming. :D

So I will take it that this is an admission by the True Fear queen of the outer Rim that The Resistance have pretty much wrapped up wonders already? Unfort. its been made abundantly clear you have no clue what you are talking about so we can't give your opinion too much weight.

DeletedUser

Almost forgot this was a top 12 thread - well here is a Mr.GoodKat totally impartial observation of the facts as they stand 1 week before WW commence* this is at current growth rates, of course Blackbag @ TF is planning on them taking another month as he is a self declared expert on all things Grep

1 The Resistance 54295243 95 571529

From Well outside the ranks as Fallen after starting out on the rim, you only need go back a to page 1 or 2 to see the critics lambasting us with the 'sink' rating..Neg repped for suggesting we would even float, what none knew was the resolve of this tight group to own the server. Great diplomacy, Handsome leaders and true BP champions of the world - can we carry it trough to WW? Still not reached our full potential with a bit of shuffling to go on - the core is long sorted too, one can call us favourites -but as always grep throws up surprises so we won't get too cocky, Hate WW, looking forward to after WW when we can go on thoffensive properly and rim blackBag to..well ocean 49? probably the game will glitch and he will end up in ocean 40 once rimmed..again.

2 The Lost Boys 24764946 76 325855
Second favorites, also like TR the battered Bstrds of the server - still bit of core work to do tho and need a few more players in..few spies in the alliance so I hear but i'm hearing that from spies so do you trust it? Great fighters and most importantly full of honour and play the game by the old school rules. Would take any of their top players on any server for sure..they have a good chance if they stick to their plan.

3 True Fear 23613993 90 262378

suffer a bit from having compromised core but still a good group of players, the merge with GOH has bumped them up a bit , but with players that fight as a group anything is possible. Me honest opinion is they called a lot wrong at the highest level, but this doesn't take away from the work they have done- badly in need of more players and a solid core however. Handicapped by taking in morons like BeanBag2004 but in fairness their open door policy in taking in utter morons under equal opportunities legislation is a credit to all at TF.

4 A Foolish Consistency 23234585 80 290432

Urghh this is going to sound horrible as they have been here since servers start but they made some awful choices . Having humble man there after what he did sealed an OP where the alliance has been sandwiched between 2 strong enemies, their WW hopes gone and any player with a shred of honour leaving for greener pastures, they started the week at no.2- went down to 5 back to no.4..really think it is to volatile for them to do anything here..maybe DANL will work magic and save them but it looks a forlorn hope.

5 Winter Eagles 20618708 87 236997

dunno to be honest..dont see a WW winner here but who knows where they will go when asked.

6 La Resistance 12341219 48 257109

See no.1
7 Ordinary people 11578048 53 218454

not got a clue to call it i'm afraid. won't comment on something i am not sure of.

8 Transient Drifters 10442910 57 183209
9 InTransient Drifters 8808327 81 108745

Glad they are at 8 and 9 as i can group them together..friends with AM, AFC etc..started late but as predicted will stick around,, still part of the near defuncted mega coalition that tried to bring down TR/LR i can assume they will be around to servers end..good players, tight team..but started WAY too late here.

10 Antimatter 7738536 29 266846

Alliance won't exist in a week - see AFC.

11 Hobgoblin 6277102 12 523092

Break away- or feeder alliance for WW who knows..they left AFC after 1 small OP, was it tactics, internal disputes or whatever?..some good players but still in an awful position if they remain as are no more than an irritation to the bigger alliances - 4 days old and pretty good inactive takers..

12 Fully Equipped Elite 5625359 52 108180

can only sum this up with Queen steffs profile , enjoy:
"Come Mr Transient man ,Hand ovr Dsaaaaaaaaaaadlr. the FEE com an bomb his home! lift 1 bomb! 2 bomb! hit d'a floor! DEEEEEsadler likz it in the bck Door! buildin mantiez til da' mornin come! Pay-bck come an Steff drop dee bomb! 6 bomb ,7 bomb ,8 bomb mor! DDDDDeeee sadler layd out on Da Floor!"

MY LEGACY IS BEIN BETTR THN U. only the ppl wut R kool game wit m3. an i spit in the face of ppl wut r not kool

Im bettr thn u in evry way,bettr lookin,bettr playr,bettr wrkr,smartr thn u,mor frndz thn u. U liv at home wit ur mom in a trailr park,i dnt. Evrythng about me is bettr thn u. an tht aint evr gonna chnge :)

WITHOUT SPENDIN
GOLD UR NOTHIN
Stabbed in the bck by alliez in o64 and o34.

ANTI MATTR...THEY JUS DNT MATTR!

Im the cat wut they send 2 Hunt mice ;)

How duz it feel bein beatin by m3? RSRS

" WAAAA im rhizoome-away,i wnt 2 join an alliance whr im safe! i dnt wnt 2 fight evry day! i wnt 2 relax! i dnt lik ur planz! but i got none of my own othr thn sellin out 2 anothr team whr i cn sim in peace! WAA. i dnt lik hard wrk! whn i lose a city i cry 2 my boyfrnd ,cryrus3. whn i wuz in FEE i doggd it evry day!!,Plz let me join u,if i dnt get attckd or hav 2 do stuff ill be rilly loyal!!!..But if i strt 2 get attckd u cn bet ill leave u lik i left FEE....

WAAA im shadow of leavez-U, i dnt lik 2 hav 2 use a forum or hlp othrz. i go whr rhizoome-away goez,an whn he leavez thn i leave coz i dnt lik gettn attckd! itz unfair! if my new alliance strz 2 lose thn u cn bet ill be gon!,i lik bein in alliancez wut cn shell out supprt so i cn sim,an whn thngz get tuff i bail,coz im shadow of leavez-U"

Im egy i tlk all nice 2 ur face an i bck stab ppl. im scared of crack thn nutz i gota go run an side wit biggr alliancez coz mine cnt fight FEE on itz own,so i gota side wit Anti-DNT-Mattr. i tld my stoodgez in my sistr alliance i needed hlp in o74 coz i cnt pull off a win on my own. plz make a deal wit me so i cn bck stab u. i lik 2 plan my opz at 10:00:00 coz i thnk ppl r sleepin or at wrk,but since i dnt wrk an cnt hold a job i sit on here attckin ppl wut r weakr thn me! thtz how i win coz i cnt attck thm whn thr lookin rite at me,i wait until thr asleep coz im egy an im a cowrd!

Im shawn i turn on my frndz an teammatez. i dnt lik havin a hard game. i lik Ez winz. an whn my Boyfrnd billy callz i go runnin coz im his Prag. an i lik 2 be in alliancez whr i dnt hav 2 do anythng. i dnt wnt a single opponent wut cn beat me! i wnt smooth sailin 2 a crwn. an i will use anyone 2 get thr! i wuz in the syndicate in zac so i thnk im bettr thn u evn tho i wuz shielded half the game an fought weak little twnz im a syndicate guy so watch out! whn i get attckd i run lik a twist 2 loser boyz an anyone who will giv me supprt. coz i knw steff cn put me out one-on-one. (got newz 4 u shawn..i cn wipe u rite out. an u cn thnk u cn hide wit ur boyfrndz frm anti-dnt-mattr coz im comin 2 o64 soon :) u cnt stop me shawn. havin 2 go beg 4 hlp provez it.)

im Straddling warriorz i tlk all tuff whn i got mor citiez thn u. i tell u how itz goin 2 be,thn i attck u.but if itz the othr way around u cn bet ill crawl undr the nearest rock an hide lik a B--ch!

Im Mumm-Rat i cnt fight on my own. i need hlp an supprt frm my entire alliance an anyone who feelz sorry 4 me. i cnt expand unless i colonize. an i spend gold 2 build my wallz instead of payin my billz coz i dnt hav billz coz i liv wit my MOM! i gota mov 2 o12 2 try an ruin anthr random alliancez ocean coz i cnt clr mine by myself an my aliance cnt seem 2 beat little alliancez so they r hlping the big alliancez coz wr scared! we came up wit a silly name coz we dnt knw wut hppnd 2 the last disney alliance wut thot thr the best. petr pan dnt grw up an neithr do i! jus ask my mom!

Im Spot! see Spot run,watch Spot turn his bck on frndz! thtz me! i wuz in the syndicate! i thnk im a good person. im loyal 2 a temporary alliance not 2 my frndz ive made. U cn bet ill turn my bck on my eagle frndz as soon as im in anothr alliance,ill forget all about Eagle. thr fly-by-nite,flavr of the month. an whn the time is up ill turn on thm 2,coz im SPOT! the syndicate guy!. im only loyal 2 Mungus who dnt care about me at all! Mungus cared about me soooo much he ddnt evn tell me TS restrtd in emporion,i had 2 find tht out frm my reel frndz who i turnd on. I ddnt evn get the chnce 2 carry billy's bagz in2 emporion! he let shawn do tht! tht wuz my jOB!,now im in a alliance whr i got no frndz,coz i turned on all my frndz an attckd thm coz IM SPOT! THE SYNDICATE GUY!

Im rowhead! im a ship jumpr an a doggr. im reel lazy!. i bailed on my alliance in sinope. i ddnt hav the decency 2 say i quit i jus left!. thn i came here an joind FEE only 2 quit again! im a quitr! thn latr on whn i felt lik it i came bck an joind transexul dandrufftrz thn i stabbd thm in the bck an rejoind FEE only 2 stab FEE in the bck a 2nd time an go join the restlesstance, an u cn bet whn they strt 2 lose ill bail on thm 2! coz im Rowhead! ill take ur supprt NP,thn ill leave u high an dry!

Im Spl'Ratboy! My ex-boyfrnd ,Garry wuz 2 much of a cowrd 2 com here! he saw steff an evn he wuz smart enuff 2 not set foot here. im not smart but i lik beatin on little playrz wit my best frnd an formr lovr,GARRY! an hez not here so im SAD! Bck in apollonia i wuz powrful coz Garry hlpd me an kept me safe! but at least my new boyfrnd Jokeseph Burnz came here! him an i go 2 his momz coz my mom sayz i cnt hav guyz ovr coz they leave thr dirty undrware all ovr! so i gota see Jokeseph burnz in secret! i lik 2 thnk i knw all about this game,but i dnt! thtz y im in blue ribbon Qu--rz hidin! coz one day i wnt 2 be a good grepo playr! jus lik steff! maybe thn Garry will com bck in2 my life an i cn be his lap dog again!!!!

Im Dsadder i cn only tak inactivez! i get hlp Frm TD, they tip me off so i cn avoid a reel fight,but this time i bit off mor thn i cn chew. normally i lik 2 bite little weinnerz but this time i bit dwn on a conqrete sausage! Im a membr of a alliance tht rilly sux. wr calld "Algea"! an we got a bunch of misfit playrz! an im the biggst misfit of all! wr so scared we made napz wit nearly evryone! whn ur back is turnd we attck! .BTW im not me any mor,i told ppl i gav my account 2 "sumone else" so i cn pretend im a diffrnt playr so i cn keep the citiez i stole whn i run an hide in InTD..hey! a rat will do anythng 2 survive ;)

Im quagmirehemroid ! whn i lose citiez i tell ppl i planned it 2 happn!. i dnt lik TR but ill hlp thm win by fightin thoz who r attckin TR. thn ill run away lik a B-tch an ill hide in o13. i left "wintr is not comin" coz i ddnt lik 2 hav 2 fight,an i got sick of alwayz providin the condomz whn evr my boyfrnd thrizzled came ovr 2 my house 2 make out! i tryd 2 get him 2 rilly luv me so i made sex refrencez wit my city namez an he ddnt evn call! an i saw his car parkd at Assjayhav'z trailr!

Im AssJayhav! im a quitr! whn im winnin an beatin on little playrz im rite thr! but whn the tide turnz an my victimz become predatorz i run an hide! i cnt defnd myself,an i constntly need bck up frm lowlife alliancez i lik 2 join,an whn they cnt delivr i whine until i get bootd! thn i say i quit so it dnt look lik i got beatn at my own game!. i evn tryd runnin 2 Vac mode lik all my bddiez but whn i returnd i got my azz handed 2 m3! i learnd the hard way tht bothin little playrz dnt pay off in the end coz little playrz cn becom big playrz :( ( i out lastd U ..B--ch! )

Im A-hoel777 im a bully jus lik my boyfrnd Assjayhav!. i luv beatin on anyone weakr thn me!. an i dnt knw it yet but my time here is comin 2 an end....i thnk i cn tak on anyone but a wolf in sheep'z clothin named ,Steff has my numbr an my numbr is up! an itz time 2 pay the check!

Im bark, I dnt hav bite . i join alliancez wut dnt go anywhr. i wuz in Rat'tor Pack! thn whn they faild i joind anothr aliance wut suckd. thn i became a leadr in algea an they wr the only onez dumb enuff 2 giv me a leadrshp role . Now steff is spellin m3 4 a laff an im dum enuff 2 fall 4 the old,"spell u so u will attck so i cn get BP trick" but im Bark! i flip out lik a baby an go aftr ppl i got no hope of beatin. thn again i nevr fight i jus Sim coz im Bark the baby :)..."dear diary..i did my very 1st attckz on wedsday nite! im so proud of myself. i waitd until my opponentz bck wuz turnd an sent my mantiez 2 clear her citiez thn i ran lik hell an hid in ID"

Im 2013MyMumIs-bi im only tuff whn ur bck is turnd :) itz a sure bet if ur not lookin tht ill attck. i also cn only tak ghostz an inactivez. im very good at tht,an im knwn 4 givin good road cone 2 thrizzle,thtz why he keepz me around,othrwise im prtty uselss,but thn again i am with the losr boyz ;)

Im Erik the nerd..i com frm a long line of viking cowrdz. the only time i get BP is whn i attck my own team matez coz they tell ppl directly how useless i rilly am! an the truth hurtz! i lik 2 sit an do nothin 4 half a yr thn complain. an whn my little feelingz get hurt i fly off the handle an CRY!!! ! wish i wuz a REEL norge! but i aint got the gutz or honor 2 be a reel norseman!! Evn steff is a bettr norwegen thn me! im jealous of Steff coz shez the best in the wrld at evrythng she doz. the only thng i do good is giv road cone 2 random guyz
! the only thng i do bettr thn steff is turn on my own team! im good at tht coz im erik the nerd! an i wnt 2 be norge!!!

Im Ann z i thnk im a good person. i also thnk i OWN the playrz in my alliance the 4 hosemen! bck in apollonia i ran frm all the fightz an jus sat an turtled up. an whn i gota sav my own azz ill throw my own teammatez undr the bus. if i knw it will save me ill throw my best frnd undr the bus!! i lik 2 jus sit thr barkin ordrz 2 my team. well i own thm! i cn treat thm anyway i wnt. an whn garry showz up i jus bend ovr an tak it! an if he getz mad i will sell out a team a mate 2 garry so he wnt beat on me. i make 4hosemen whr evr i go coz i cnt thnk of a bettr alliance evn tho we nevr go anywhr. my policy is if ur biggr thn me im ur B--ch!

Im chaspentard!!! i wuz in Fail club in zacythus! our 250 playrz faild 2 win the crown againzt fee an 73 syndicate playrz evn tho we pactd wit the whole wrld. now im sad! thrz no mor fail club! an my boyfrnd,"abe lincoln" baild on me. he gav up coz he suckd at grepo! Now steff came an beat me up! coz whn i came here i joind FEE but i sold thm out coz i thot they wr dun coz they got beat in o44 whn 3 alliancez turnz on thm so rathr thn lose i joind the othr side now i jus sim the day away!...tht is until steff showd up an the steff wreckin machine rolld thru my frnt yard! coz i crapd my pantz whn steff attckd me i wuz 2 dum 2 post in my own forum now i ran 2 vac mode so the beatinz wuld stop! im La resistancez star playr! YEA! (got newz 4 u sunshine..momma monstr is waitin outside ur city gatez ;)

ALL EVRYONE ON HERE TLKZ BOUT IS M3 :) I DNT BLAME THM. I LIK TLKIN BOUT M3 2! M3 M3 M3 :) WUT ELSE WULD THR BE 2 TLK BOUT? without me none of u guyz wuld hav anythng 2 strive 2 be,nothin in ur livez u culd excell 2 becom,not tht u wuld evr be anythng close 2 bein m3...or anythng at all 4 tht mattr. Ur failz,nothin mor. while im doin all the thngz in life u wish u culd do i cn also play this wit 1 hand while the othr weldz,sewz bettr thn martha stewrt,or buildz a fence highr thn donald trump. U play this coz ur tryin 2 escape the fact ur all failrz at life. i play this 2 show u evn here im bettr thn u. maybe ill grace u wit a pic update altho evn i cnt get bettr thn the current perfction up thr. an tak a GOOD LOOK coz if u wnt 2 knw wut COOL is? thn ur LOOKIN at it!

everytime i feel a little sad i read her profile and i realise thing aren't that bad...still trying to seduce her but i think she has blocked me :p

DeletedUser

big time..after a few years in warm climates my feet look like someone abused Yodas corpse..cant get away with no socks anymore.

DeletedUser

Cancel my WW predictions..in a move that surprised no one AFC/AM/TD/hobgoblins and probably everyone else in the server decide to use the eviction notice model..again ...just for a change. If you can't beat em' join with 500 other players a rotate the life out of Grepolis.:D

DeletedUser48096

2 The Lost Boys 24764946 76 325855
Great fighters and most importantly full of honour and play the game by the old school rules.

:D Once again your wit is shining through in spades J.. I do hope this is intended as a form of hyperbole or scarcasm?... As there is a quite differnt H I could use to sum up a particular members of that alliance, and that would be mostly be Hypocracy.... See they can claim to be honourable all they want, but the moment it suits them all honour is quite rapidly and quite literally thrown out the window and they are happy to be a liar and hypocrite.

If you can't beat em' join with 500 other players a rotate the life out of Grepolis.:D

Still a better way to win than becoming turtles and boring the life out of Grepolis..

DeletedUser

We of course accept any and all challenges at TR, it is something we are very used to fighting everyone. It seems only fitting we end the server the way it began and has been throughout .At least now 'The resistance' is back to its original meaning of us resisting the EN model all alliances want to embrace which more than anything have ruined this end game for so long. If you can't beat us by combining TD/ ITD/AM/ AFc/AFCII/Hobgoblin (the name may change)TF/goh and 4H/pale horse together it will be the biggest fail in Grepo history.

DeletedUser51328

KBO Speaks

OK my turn with sink or swim ... and serious first time run on this so although I am number one in everything including the love of your girl.....

1. TR/LR: All the power a team of fighters .... they have taken a beating .... I got hit by the coalition myself ... to the tune of 400k Plus in DBP in the last 7 days can I get i a hell yeah! But seriously this team is solid they can ball!

2. TLB: Big power, when they split from the north I hit them up and I wish they would have partnered then, the rest of the server would have been shining shoes long ago if that happened .... But this team is legit! They will be in it until the very last minute, total respect!

Oh you thought more .... no my spies in the "world Coalition" (that's a riot should be World Cluster-F) Wilkie your post on the joint forum with 18 .... yeah 18 teams ... of "I wish the coalition the best in the race against TR/LR to build wonders, however that is arranged. I know you can succeed if you so desire." serious

I mean you go girl! Had you not stabbed us in the back I might find some love to let you hang around ... but sadly nah ... Peace out!

DeletedUser

KBO said:
my spies in the "world Coalition" (that's a riot should be World Cluster-*) ...your post on the joint forum with 18 .... yeah 18 teams

Its only 18 teams fighting us now? Lol! Very funny that for a bunch of guys crying about *ahem* merges that they all have been merged against us the whole server, not been able to make a dent and now think DanLWar will somehow turn it all around for them in WW in the biggest merge in grep history..Not only is this the final proof that EN has ruined the game, it is further proof the crown is meaningless. why don't TR/LR just join you all in this coalition and we can all cuddle the whole of the game?

well done all, you have turned Grep into Simcity. and yet when we beat you how will you all explain total abject failure?

DeletedUser48096

kbo said:
Oh you thought more .... no my spies in the "world Coalition" (that's a riot should be World Cluster-F) Wilkie your post on the joint forum with 18 .... yeah 18 teams ... of "I wish the coalition the best in the race against TR/LR to build wonders, however that is arranged. I know you can succeed if you so desire." serious

I mean you go girl! Had you not stabbed us in the back I might find some love to let you hang around ... but sadly nah ... Peace out!

Classy stuff as normal kbo.. And a nice attempt at revising history too.

How did we stab you in the back? You took on our enemies after BRB folded leaving us without an enemy and since you where harbouring our enemies you became our enemy... You knew this as we told you directly so there has been no subverse actions on our part.. Can't say the same for you though...

The GM

Phrourach
I mean you go girl! Had you not stabbed us in the back I might find some love to let you hang around

Are you seriously that moronic? It is you who has played the biggest role in killing this server. Thanks to the mighty KBO (who's name has been forever soiled) who single handidly stabbed every ally he had in the back.

You are the reason Grep is long dead, instead of making this server fun, you collected all the biggest players and formed a ridiculous alliance that has ruined this game. You will make a great forum mod, your deceitful ways sum up just how far down the drain this game has fallen.

KBO, Grep's biggest Judas.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
So I went through and cleaned up from the bit where the conversation took that fork on the left and didn't slow down. Please try to keep the thread on track and such, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.