Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser49497

Roman Republic - Seem to be in a good place with some pretty big gold users and a close core. Though will be interesting to see how they do up against Repo and for that reason its only a float.
Panic Attack - Sorry but I don't think I've ever seen Mat640 last longer than a month and they are fairly spread out. Sink
Bambi - Already infamous, should be interesting watching them come out of BP and to see what happens to the three different alliance but I don't think it will be good. Sink
RedNeck Avengers - Look set to dominate o54 and have some talented players and leadership. They are fairly spread out but didn't come in all at the same time and that was the ocean that filled in first so that's not their fault. Swim.
Trespassers - Another alliance in o54 and I don't see them coming out on top in many fights. Sink.
Jungle Book - See Bambi.
Bloodwood Forest - Similar to trespassers. - Sink
Repossession Agents - Obviously are a very capable alliance and have already won a world. Should be a good fight between them and RR. Swim
Fully Equipped Elite - In o44 alongside Bambi and IB, don't think they will get far. If we don't get them Bambi will. Sink
Impervious B*sterds - Mine, no comment.
Band of Brothers - Look set to dominate o45 and have a strong team. Swim
The Langoliers - They need to decide whether they will spread into o44 or o54 but should be around for a bit. Float

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47369

Tee hee! Schoolboy error! Sounds like whatever it is JaphyB's suffering from is catching. :eek:

Hehe what do you expect on a Saturday morning.

Naw Repo and us have a previous connection

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50502

Guess it's time for me to do one:

1.ROMAN REPUBLIC: Float

2.Panic Attack: Float

3.Bambi: My alliance

4.RedNeck Avengers: Swim

5.Trespassers: Sink

6.Jungle Book: My alliance

7.Repossession Agents: Float

8.Bloodwood Forest: Float

9.Fully Equipped Elite: Sink

10.Impervious B*sterds: Float

11.Band of Brothers: Float

12.The Langoliers: Sink

DeletedUser50653

Guess it's time for me to do one:

1.ROMAN REPUBLIC: Float

2.Panic Attack: Float

3.Bambi: My alliance

4.RedNeck Avengers: Swim

5.Trespassers: Sink

6.Jungle Book: My alliance

7.Repossession Agents: Float

8.Bloodwood Forest: Float

9.Fully Equipped Elite: Sink

10.Impervious B*sterds: Float

11.Band of Brothers: Float

12.The Langoliers: Sink

Uh...you might wanna add why???

DeletedUser49497

Love how japhy said my alliance for two alliances ;) hehe. He must be dual accounting! Ban him now Grepo ;)

DeletedUser50653

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TWO ALLIANCES!!!! :Angry: WHY DON'T I GET TWO ALLIANCES!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser47369

im no noob. im playing more then 2 weeks

I'll prove it.

tumblr_n9tfa6aUSJ1tbh1dho1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.