Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

I picked Zombies to swim depending on diplomacy if I recall. Never had AR to sink, though. They could end up on the losing end of a fight and still be around the whole server if they chose to do so. :)

DeletedUser

I picked Zombies to swim depending on diplomacy if I recall. Never had AR to sink, though. They could end up on the losing end of a fight and still be around the whole server if they chose to do so. :)

hey tsf when u coming back to us. servers?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46540

Wrong

Looks like BLOOD CROWN merged with Trolls who say NI and Let there be sin
You are wrong only 3 or 4 members went to LTBS, And TTSN... The Rest Of BC Went To Warlords. Which I wasn't going to either of the alliances so i left Nysa for my own reasons.... BC Went to Warlords to get at AR???

DeletedUser30490

Top 5 Sorry

Tidal Surge~Swim
In control of O64 but also have a presence in O54,O55,O63 and O65.What they really are doing is heading West of O64 into O54.Most alliances seems to be doing the same thing.Even though right now O54 wont be a battle ground because diplomacy has played a role.I'm sure everyone knows what i'm talking about.The highest ABP for TS comes from -Archangel-,jinsl001,Imaria and The Rear Admiral. Highest DBP comes from jinsl001.and No.1 in ABP
For now they seem to be swimming.

Knights who say NI~Float
Another alliances who have many family alliances.their server cap is 150.Knights are actually heading North of O54 trying to avoid the core and expand in the rim.They have cities in O53 and O63."LETHALEE" and "Bumblebee the brave" are their highest ABP gainers.ABP rank sucks to be honest.And they are actually heading towards to rim which shows they want to be safe.So knights might me there for awhile since they dont really have any threats.

Acid Reign~Swim
Even though they lost their rank 1 spot,AR seems to be heading back to the top.Taking in TDS players and increasing their presence in O44 as well.If anyone has not noticed AR has a presence in each of the core ocean.ABP rank good."The GUARDIAN89 and queen viv" are their top ABP gainers.They seem to have some sneaky tactics.But i shall not elaborate.

Pandamonium
Panda.jpg
As always,Eating shoots and leaves

The NazgulSwim
pretty good group.Rank 2 ABP pretty great for a rank 4 alliance!Timothy rank 1 ABP for nazgul and also rank 1 ABP of the world.in control of O53,dont think knights will be a worry for them.seem to be heading into O54.Nothing much to say but forsure that they will be swimming.

not that good i know,but doing a top 12 requires checking a million stats:/

DeletedUser22650

Acid Reign~Swim
Even though they lost their rank 1 spot,AR seems to be heading back to the top.Taking in TDS players and increasing their presence in O44 as well.If anyone has not noticed AR has a presence in each of the core ocean.ABP rank good."The GUARDIAN89 and queen viv" are their top ABP gainers.They seem to have some sneaky tactics.But i shall not elaborate.

why not elaborate? we love gossip :)

DeletedUser30490

what he said^^
Surely i will elaborate in a few weeks time,when everyone knows what AR's sneaky tactics :p

DeletedUser

Druvi your such a tease :p Good update though at least had some stats involved :)