Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

you would think this would be a Newspaper guys dream world
the amount of drama ....things change so fast and so often
seems like there are always rumors and birdies chirping ...you could have an issue every other day if you had the time ...lol
i miss a paper...they always keep the forum going and makes the externals more interesting

DeletedUser

you would think this would be a Newspaper guys dream world
the amount of drama ....things change so fast and so often
seems like there are always rumors and birdies chirping ...you could have an issue every other day if you had the time ...lol
i miss a paper...they always keep the forum going and makes the externals more interesting

Yep, starting it now and there is so much to write about... I hope you guys don't mind if my paper is 10,000 words long :p But in all seriousness don't expect it for a couple of days unless something changes, difficult to get interviews lined up as well since everyone is on at different times not to mention the amount of other content to write

DeletedUser

Where is our arrogant friend Viv?

Either way you look at it she was number one which isn't easy to hold so i give her my respect, and in a way she's allowed to be arrogant because while sure your alliance might best hers, but in a 1v1 fight i doubt you'd win.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32029

Viv lost some cities, but she gained 200k bp...we are proud of her abilities.

If you look at map, viv was having too many cities on enemy islands...people who have played grepo for at least 3 months will know what happens after that.

Knights have cleaned out ocean 53, half of 54 and tidals base in 63 are no more.Now new war front is south 54.Wait till we are ready for war.

Knights are doing great by limiting the number of takes even when most of the city revolted was 7 hours from core.

We have cleared out husaria, nazgul and tidal....So we don't need to prove our abilities now.

Wait for few weeks till our core people gets involved in war....and then zarun will be not be spotted in nysa forum again.

DeletedUser

Either way you look at it she is still number one which isn't easy to hold so i give her my respect, and in a way she's allowed to be arrogant because of that sure your alliance might best hers, but in a 1v1 fight i doubt you'd win.

cdd85a78ee.png

Well you and I clearly have a different idea about what number one is, looks like number four to me.

It's easier to defend than attack, if I had that much gold I wouldn't lose a city in a 1v1 fight, but trying to take a city on your own is playing into her strength and helping her grow. On the contrary, I would like her to try and take a city of mine 1v1, I doubt she would win either.

Viv lost some cities, but she gained 200k bp...we are proud of her abilities.

If you look at map, viv was having too many cities on enemy islands...people who have played grepo for at least 3 months will know what happens after that.

Knights have cleaned out ocean 53, half of 54 and tidals base in 63 are no more.Now new war front is south 54.Wait till we are ready for war.

Knights are doing great by limiting the number of takes even when most of the city revolted was 7 hours from core.

We have cleared out husaria, nazgul and tidal....So we don't need to prove our abilities now.

Wait for few weeks till our core people gets involved in war....and then zarun will be not be spotted in nysa forum again.

She could have pre stacked, she was too arrogant to do that thinking she was invincible. Zarun is a much better player than Viv, good luck with that.

DeletedUser

i corrected myself and now you're the one who sounds arrogant harry so lets not be a hypocrite.. I can sometimes be considered arrogant myself it's mostly perspective because there's a fine line between arrogance and confidence.

And the only way to tell which player is better is to go by bp and cities :p

To me zarun looks like a good player but viv trumps him obviously

DeletedUser

Viv has taken six player owned cities at most (and of them I'm not too sure how many were active.) The rest of them are internals, ghosts, or colonization's. You cannot believe for a second that this proves she is a great, or even a decent player. There is nothing arrogant about saying I could defend against a simmer.

DeletedUser

Viv has taken six player owned cities at most (and of them I'm not too sure how many were active.) The rest of them are internals, ghosts, or colonization's. You cannot believe for a second that this proves she is a great, or even a decent player. There is nothing arrogant about saying I could defend against a simmer.

She has almost double the bp of any other player.... that's no simmer i think before you make accusations you should at least have an understanding of what you're are saying. She is a more defensive player then offensive but she still has a decent amount of abp and defensive players usually focus more on internal take overs then external, but with that much abp im sure she helps out in every operation. Ignorance is worse then arrogance.

DeletedUser33675

we are proud of her abilities.

That's funny, because I heard quite contradictory opinions from your players and even from people who seems to be her 'besties'.

She wasn't posting proper updates, not even 'thank you' for the support, CS arrival times were not posted. She's a noob and a gold abuser who literally buys cities. That's what I heard, but probably you know better :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Then it's quite obvious you have yet to see this.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en77/player/4895286/colonizations?page=3

She's a player who is very very dependent on gold. She may be a good player even without that much of gold, but she's definitely not as good as you think she is.

Again double the bp then almost ALL players it doesn't look like she buys cities to me in fact she has enough bp for a lot of cities im sure she uses gold but i doubt it's as much as you think.

DeletedUser46395

Again double the bp then almost ALL players it doesn't look like she buys cities to me in fact she has enough bp for a lot of cities im sure she uses gold but i doubt it's as much as you think.

Yeah right. You only had to look at the size of her city coming out of BP to know she was the biggest gold user of all, and that carried on for some time. I doubt very much if it was anything like as little as Conqueror II might think. Buys cities? She tried to buy the server.

DeletedUser

I forgot how much i hated ignorance...

And you often remind me how much i hate arrogance. Just admit you are wrong dude, nothing to be ashamed about it. I was in ST's skype chat for Impact and all i see is you bragging. Someone put you down or give fact that you are not as good as you claim to be? You give excuses. :pro:

My alliance is actually allied to NIs but i give credit when credit is due. There is nothing proud defending because all you need to do is stack. Taking city from active players is testament of a great player.

Just check the size of the ghost when she took it, and the size now. She's using a HUGE amount of gold, otherwise how do so many of these cities grow so fast? I use a little gold too so i know you need crazy amount of gold to do that.

And with the amount of gold she uses, how difficult it is to use them to build troops fast? Give me that amount of gold and i can throw a few LS nukes from the same city in the same day and gain ten of thousands of BPs.

DeletedUser

It's simple gold doesn't buy resources all it can do is speed things up i was at 3.2k leaving bp and only used 100 gold. over using gold just opens city slots and help you build faster, But with her amount of her bp all she could be doing is building faster, and once you have 15+ cities there's really no point if she had more cities then bp she then i'd call her a gold whore. if she didn't have that much bp i'd call her a simmer.

I use a minimal amount of gold and am often a top player just because you have taken a few cities from her doesn't mean you can diminish her accomplishments.

You want an example of someone who abuses gold look at whathell top player but not a top fighter. Viv still has more abp the zarun, but she excels at defending and still has earned more bp then any other player and a lot more

DeletedUser32029

That's funny, because I heard quite contradictory opinions from your players and even from people who seems to be her 'besties'.

She wasn't posting proper updates, not even 'thank you' for the support, CS arrival times were not posted. She's a noob and a gold abuser who literally buys cities. That's what I heard, but probably you know better :rolleyes:

Besties like?????

Why should a team player thank each other for sending and recieving support.Grepo is a team game, and their is no thanks word in team.
She was revolted in like 30+ cities, with 80+ incomings all the time....I don't know if you have experienced this.....Grepo slows by pressure of creating huge number of reports after each attack......I haven't seen anyone updating this more perfectly then viv.

DeletedUser32029

It's simple gold doesn't buy resources all it can do is speed things up i was at 3.2k leaving bp and only used 100 gold. over using gold just opens city slots and help you build faster, But with her amount of her bp all she could be doing is building faster, and once you have 15+ cities there's really no point if she had more cities then bp she then i'd call her a gold whore. if she didn't have that much bp i'd call her a simmer.

I use a minimal amount of gold and am often a top player just because you have taken a few cities from her doesn't mean you can diminish her accomplishments.

You want an example of someone who abuses gold look at whathell top player but not a top fighter. Viv still has more abp the zarun, but she excels at defending and still has earned more bp then any other player and a lot more

Excatly, also whathell is also very good.....in top 20 figthers....

people need to see what is simming:
http://http://us.grepostats.com/world/us22/player/835702

People like Harry who are not even playing in this world comes and start posting ty things about people playing in there.
I bet even if queen stops using gold, you will not be as good as she is.