Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

haha you sure bout that spongey? ask phil and bw how it felt losing their cities left and right to me in phi, i dont think you will want that

DeletedUser21953

I look forward to the challenge smiff... you talk a lot and I will give you your chance soon enough, I am moving south... come north a bit more so that we can play hehe.

That being said, I do know that you can lineup attacks fairly decently well but the amount of drama you bring anywhere you are is simply not worth having you around imho.

DeletedUser

haha i dont want lectures from a dude named spongebath. cant even take you seriously

but if you want some, come and get it. whole world has been whack, some fun would be nice

DeletedUser

She's made close to 200k DBP this week, I think it qualifies as above average

You cannot be serious. What is so difficult about being attacked?

Also, anyone that has ever gotten above 50 cities knows darn well that you can't fill all your slots with conquests lol I opened a slot every 1.5 days back on myonia and it takes 4.5 days for a full rebuild

True, but to only fill five slots with actual conquests... You cannot delude yourself into believing doing that makes Viv a decent player by any standards. If she was a decent player at bare minimum she would learn of the concept of "sniping" All she does is stack cities.

DeletedUser

well harry, stacking is logical when u have everyone of any skill around you pacted or in one of your academies lol

DeletedUser21953

I see nothing wrong with stacking cities if you have the troops to do so lol I'll take 2:1 BP ratio anyday if I have a chance to stack one. I fail to see your point Harry. Your server must be terribly boring to come here and start stuff over nothing.

DeletedUser9465

Well, but sometimes, if you are under multiple attacks, you can't stack every city that is being hit. And then you snipe. If you can, of course.

DeletedUser5819

A snipe is any of about 25 wading bird species in three genera in the family Scolopacidae. They are characterized by a very long, slender bill and crypsis plumage.

DeletedUser

And with the amount of gold she uses, how difficult it is to use them to build troops fast? Give me that amount of gold and i can throw a few LS nukes from the same city in the same day and gain ten of thousands of BPs.

Golds don't give you full warehouse instantly. You still need farms and wait hours to pull a nuke again. But I guess if golds were actually given to you, you would bribe the merchant and take 1000% increase in resource production?

DeletedUser

well you can ship res in from the others and fill the que, then gold the times down, and then move to the next city. all while farming. you can rebuild a nuke pretty quick.

the whole gold doesnt buy res thing is kind of a moot point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21953

My bad harry, I thought you posted earlier that you didn't play on this server. I retract my comment then. Regardless of how people achieve their size or numbers, if they post BP and help with O and D without being jerks or start stuff internally, those are my kind of people. As for the Elitists that actually go and check the stats just to have something negative to say about an individual is just plain wrong.

I have never hassled someone I conquered in 3 years of playing this game and have done so in an honorable way during that time. The best will come out on top in the end and time will tell I guess.

DeletedUser

its a war game, if players cant take a little smack talk then they make games with cuddly animals and such.. but what can you expect from a guy named spongebath. be careful walking around with your nose up like that, might drown if it rains

DeletedUser33590

Well to be honest, the good players take their cities from other good or bad players and help the others to take theirs and usually these are decent sized cities. Viv has got around 40 if not even more cities taken with less than 2k points, often less than 1k points where the previous owner is named as abandoned. That's not very impressive in my opinion.

DeletedUser21953

Who cares if the player puts them to good use after? What would you rather have, a player with 10 free slots taking one enemy player's city every 5-6 days or one that takes 3 during the same amount of time?

DeletedUser

I have never hassled someone I conquered in 3 years of playing this game and have done so in an honorable way during that time.

Not usually my thing, however considering how arrogant she has been, I could not let the opportunity pass.

What would you rather have, a player with 10 free slots taking one enemy player's city every 5-6 days or one that takes 3 during the same amount of time?

One that takes enemies cities. Those little grey cities, or those little empty slots are no threat to us or to anyone.

DeletedUser

well, technically a lot of those little grey cities she built up and then donated to hata players... so let her carry on taking them. lol