Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

She can. So she does. She can almost eat up 1 entire player with the slots she has as leftovers. And grey cities aren't fact. Position is. These cities were meant to generate BP I guess, and you guys fall for it everyday too. Who cares if someone gets 20K DBP and losses 1 city? cities can be lost. and regained. that is grepolis.

DeletedUser21953

One day some of you will also realize that it takes more than just fighters to win in this game hehe. There are all kinds of people that play this game, some like to fight and some like to defend. Other like to build and help others clear for their city takeovers because of time constraints. The biggest problem most alliances face from what I have seen over time is they put ALL the importance on BP and conquest and not enough on some of the other important things like actually being a team player or launching that one LS nuke when it's important etc.

Recognizing the people's strengths and weaknesses and working with the player so that they contribute within them is what makes an alliance strong. The little clicks will work for some time but in the end, a strong group that gets along well will prevail.

I've always seen the comments about xyz being a gold user or a simmer and this and that and never really wanted to have the discussion on the external forums because well forums are forums and it's easy to hide behind words on forums... the real work happens on the battlefield and with the leadership doing their best to create an environment for their membership that is fun and drama free as much as possible.

I will never claim to be better than the next guy but I know how the game works and I've played enough strategy games in my life to at the very least have a decent idea on what makes sense and what doesn't.

Zarun-

Strategos
...and half the best attackers in hata arent even attacking.

That's right. You can ignore my ABP rank because if it's anything below 20 you know I ain't even trying lol. That'll soon change.

As for the amount of BP viv has, I have been revolted only two times (two separate times, not two cities) in this entire server. Most of my DBP comes from support, which is hit and miss. I wish I got attacked as much as viv does.

As for city count or anything else, I have 32 cities and 88 colonizations - 0 losses to enemy.

That should tell you how many cities I've given away to help my mates grow. I play for the team, not for myself or I could have kept the #1 rank I got in early days of server.

I'll do the rest of my talking on the battlefield. Just wanted to come in here and drop a few facts. :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Right, I have sat idly by and watched this thread get worse, at first I thought they won't go off-topic to much or keep spamming but it just got worse and worse. Please can you keep other world discussions out of this thread, keep any personal insults to yourself and spam to a minimum.

I was going to delete a load more but me being the nice guy I am (LOL) I decided to keep them up as they're sort of related to the world and the top alliances. Anyone going to do us all a favour and do a top 12? (So we can all point and laugh, and spam again haha... No)

Last edited:

DeletedUser46324

As for the amount of BP viv has, I have been revolted only two times (two separate times, not two cities) in this entire server. Most of my DBP comes from support, which is hit and miss. I wish I got attacked as much as viv does.

Well, you had your opportunity to raise your DBP, and if you are that great you would have had more than Viv now, IF you would have stayed in AR. That's just a guess, can't go back in the time to check it

DeletedUser23384

Right, I have sat idly by and watched this thread get worse, at first I thought they won't go off-topic to much or keep spamming but it just got worse and worse. Please can you keep other world discussions out of this thread, keep any personal insults to yourself and spam to a minimum.

I was going to delete a load more but me being the nice guy I am (LOL) I decided to keep them up as they're sort of related to the world and the top alliances. Anyone going to do us all a favour and do a top 12? (So we can all point and laugh, and spam again haha... No)
The ending cracked me up

Zarun-

Strategos

A top 12 was done fairly recently my fellow Byzantine. :)

DeletedUser21953

So Zarun... you were flapping your mouth about how we would pay since half your people haven't even started attacking yet, when will it happen. I must say that the rimming of Viv by Tuesday last week has been rather disappointing :).

I am hoping that this arrogant comment on my part will wake you up a little so that you show us you power since you seem to think you are the best on the server.

Zarun-

Strategos
When did I ever say she would be rimmed?

When did I ever say I was the best?

And yes you will pay. :) Costing me a day of festivals lol.

I never said when. And when it comes, you'll know it.

If you want to talk disappointing, how about viv filling her slots back up with internals?

How much are you guys gonna feed her? lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser38168

we are a team and work as one so when a layer is in need they get help weather that's our #1 layer or player just starting out and i garentee u dont have the skill to rim a great committed player like viv, your group of individual egos will implode well before u guys get anywhere in this world

as for your self your takes are generally from inactive brown flags are tiny alliances who cant defend yet you question viv get a grip and go look in mirror

Zarun-

Strategos
While you were on my stats page you should have counted how many internals I've taken and how many cities I've given away. Then go to viv's page and count how many internals she's taken and how many she's given away. And she's a better player? Guess I should play selfishly too so I can be called a good player.

Bored with talking. If you have anything else to say, you can do it on the battlefield.

If you have the courage to attack again after you got scorched last time, that is.

DeletedUser10850

So does anyone know why some players jumped ship from Clocks a couple weeks ago? Seems the new alliance (Horloges) is doing pretty well. They have even managed to take a few cities from Clocks despite the fact that Clocks seems quite stable (little inactivity and mostly greens on the colonization sheet though most of those greens are from nobody alliances).

DeletedUser

You might be the only one that doesn't know what's going on. A simple look at Horloges' profile can answer your doubts.

DeletedUser

1c422f33c3.png

Heard of walls LoL?

DeletedUser32029

Yes but 2 lu nukes with 50-50 cats in it will be enough to take down a wall with level 14 to 0.You were just lucky that the defending player was not online, used no premiums and don't have gold to rebuilt those walls at lighting speed.