Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser25249

Don't forget there academy LOL

I never understood how folk can play a part in an academy alliance, don't folk have pride, better just have a solid pact an be a separate entity for me.. but meh

buddy1971

Phrourach
why not just use your in-game name or maybe stop posting a sink or swim at all because it only starts arguments and only an opinion ???

DeletedUser23384

why not just use your in-game name or maybe stop posting a sink or swim at all because it only starts arguments and only an opinion ???

Is this directed at me if so my IGN is at the bottom right of my sig

DeletedUser32496

Lets get back to top 12 reviews

1 Awoken Problem - Can't comment

2 Phoenix Rising - Swim they have a good avg and if they avoid The Dogs of War while they take more ground in that ocean they have a good chance to control that ocean. Advice get a nap with The Dogs of War and start taking down Supernatural East.

3 GHOST DIVISION - Sink can't see them lasting not with decent alliances around them they are too easy to pick off. Advice i would give is stick to one ocean and get rid of the rest and merge all the players in that ocean from your acadmey may add few more weeks.

4 Bones and Skulls - Swim out of the top 12 they look to have the easier ocean to take full control and have a decent layout already. They should be able to take slap but having an acadamy alliance is disapointing. Advice take ghost division cities on the borderline entering ocean 54. So when you have control of Ocean 55 you have a platform to start from. Ocean 54 will be too busy with themselves to block you from entering their ocean.

5 Impact - Swim Best avg alliance and should take ocean 44 just have to move into ocean 54 when they are ready to link up to their players they have in that ocean. As long as they don't start a war in ocean 54 early on they should be around the top spot for some time. Advise keep doing what you have been and be smart and pick your timings on your wars.

6 The Empire - float If these guys can get their defence up they could stay around but in the long run i see The Buccaneers being too much for them. They have the numbers to defend but they need to attack aswell just see how well they can balance that. Advise focus on defending and avoid attacking top 5 alliances in that ocean.

7 The Saints - Sink they are in 2 oceans and will not be able to cope if they have to defend in them both at the same time. Unless they get naps they will be in the way of other top alliances which is a problem. Advise focus on one ocean or get decent naps/pacts.

8 The Buccaneers - Swim solid alliance and with them playing other worlds together they do have the advantage of working together and having success. Advice not much i can give other than match your previous worlds.

9 Supernatural East - Sink I can't see them overtaking Phoenix Rising to take that ocean.Unless they team up with The Dogs of War it might tip in their favour since i think they are the underdogs. Advise team up with The Dogs of War to have any chance of staying in that ocean.

10 Legion - sink they are too spread out so i don't think they can stay long in this world. However i would say they are better than ghost division so they have some hope. Advice pick a ocean and stick with that one.

11 Slap - Sink can't see them having a good start unless they get good allies and start taking cities early but you never know they might suprised me . Advise get 2 solid pacts/naps with the option to merge later on with the best players from each alliance.

12 Lords of Conquest - Sink they are too spread out and can't see them defending themselves let alone taking an Ocean. They will have to have a solid plan if they want to stay in the world. Advice pick an ocean again and stay in that one and try to keep together and build up a strong core.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23384

Think BnS would find it hard taking Ghost cities when they have a pact ;)

DeletedUser47121

12 Lords of Conquest - Sink they are too spread out and can't see them defending themselves let alone taking an Ocean. They will have to have a solid plan if they want to stay in the world. Advice pick an ocean again and stay in that one and try to keep together and build up a strong core.

Too spread out,what map have you been looking at?

DeletedUser23384

met him before nice chap tbh, always makes good conversation

SlothTzu

Strategos
Slap: What an odd name, I would like a player to tell me how long it took their leaders to brain storm this and what was suggested and thrown out. SPARTANS, 300 or some kinda of alliance name related to Greece would have been better than 'Slap' and they are terrible names. Average isn't bad but I don't know anyone. I think you are BnS food, sorry truth hurts. Maybe if you change your name they will go easy but I can't promise a thing. ~Sink~

So are we gonna sink because of our name or are we gonna sink because we're gonna be "food" of the alliance that has a second branch before BP even ends? Need some clarity here.

Last edited:

DeletedUser23384

Everyone is entitled to there opinion surely? thank you for coming here though, where did you come up with he name. Yes BnS have a academy but have some decent players

SlothTzu

Strategos
Of course they are, that's a lot you got from a name though, what if we were called something like Spank? Would we float then?

DeletedUser

i think having academy doesn't mean the alliance will sink.. one should make prediction based on location of players, policies of the alliance, team co-odination.. i still think it is too early to say which alliance will sink and which will not.. but i can guess 1 thing.. alliance which are recruiting blindly and alliance which have a very high amount of high point.. both will sink... 1st will sink cause they have noob or leaders are noobs.. 2nd one will sink cause having a large pool of good players.. u will be able to dominate first.. but farming around 10 to 12 hours a day wont keep you long in this game and soon will quit due to fatigue.. slow and steady starters will last long.. my view!!!!