Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36743

No need to hide and lie, TS is not here yet.But you have bigger problem than us in this world, trust me.So take my advice and runaway from this world if you want to keep your winning streak going.
If you are still not here after 4 weeks, we will join on the rim.

Mungus..pull ur head out of ur pleasant disposition so you get some fresh air...

Dont mistake EN for lil kids ....we dont hide and certainly dont need advice from the likes of u (I know u think u are a legend) .... EN is currently doing WW in Ilaysos and will decide on Sinope after that....as things stand its not got settings we like to play as a team.... however many EN players are here in different alliances doing their own thing ....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mungus..pull ur head out of ur ***** so you get some fresh air...

Dont mistake EN for lil kids ....we dont hide and certainly dont need advice from the likes of u (I know u think u are a legend) .... EN is currently doing WW in Ilaysos and will decide on Sinope after that....as things stand its not got settings we like to play as a team.... however many EN players are here in different alliances doing their own thing ....

and it starts again :Angry:

DeletedUser22517

I am only gonna comment alliances that are here, you have my word on that!

DeletedUser25607

My Top-12 :)

THE GANG
Took lead in ABPs/DBPs (also in average BPs pro player), but seems like fallen back from leaders in City Points averages. For me it is a clear sign that alliance got crippled during BP-farming and needs to put resources in rebuilding troops instead of building cities to conquest-readiness (and also people cannot farm - very important disability at this stage).
Swim because even in such conditions - they are still the main power in O55.

The Usual Suspects
Many good people in alliance, located very tight (3/4 people occupate 5 islands near each other). Such density has a drawback - people cannot make BPs early and there are not many targets for farming. But they are developing very fast and now one of leaders in City Points averages.
Swim.

Fruit Loop Troop
Has some similarities to "The Usual Suspects" concerning people, location. Also leaders in City Points averages.
I don't trust alliances founded by mods, but who knows... Swim.

Coming Soon
Kinda "later-starters", divided on 2 large and dense parts. Many good names in alliance too.
People in O54 will be in action very soon - let's see how they can be supported in offense/defense from the rest who are 3-4 hours away. I'd say they should swim.

TZ-HC Brothers
Not good enough in BPs and City points averages. Located in O55 - thus will be eaten by "THE GANG" and "DANISH DIVISION" soon. Sink.

Crimson Rebels
Similar to "TZ-HC Brothers" but in O54. Probably will be eaten by "Coming Soon" and "Alpha et Omega" there. Sink.

The Hammer
Looking even worse than "TZ-HC Brothers" and neighbors to The "Usual Suspects". Will be eaten soon. Sink.

Inferno
Similar to "The Hammer". Will be eaten by "The Usual Suspects" and "Fruit Loop Troop". Sink

DANISH DIVISION
These guys got a lot of credits in other reviews - but i'm not impressed by them yet. Founding cities? Even founding on island without farming villages? Well, it is not what i expect to see from "elite alliance".
From another side, looks like O55 where they reside is crowded, but poor on talents - thus they should be ok there until there will be a showdown with "THE GANG". Swim for now.

IMMORTAL EMPIRE
Underdeveloped neighbors of "Fruit Loop Troop". I don't think they will survive - sink.

Prisoners
They are residing near O55/O56 border, looks like pretty safe location for now. Swim for some time.

United Nations
Also O55, very underdeveloped. Probably food for "THE GANG", "DANISH DIVISION" and "Prisoners". Sink.

DeletedUser

Decent top 12.. Different viewpoint on both the Gang and Danish Division to me but that's not a bad thing

DeletedUser

Good Top 12 Maria. Someone who see over the point, that we reach almost the alliance cap from first day. So what? Geez...

DeletedUser

Verbally abuse me??? loool
You guys are just a bunch of ignorants who think that for have the same opinion makes you rigth.
You have to eat a lot of soop to even match me in verbal argues in externals

Jesus all I meant was we've given you and the Gang a lot of stick, chill your beans xD

DeletedUser45115

Jesus all I meant was we've given you and the Gang a lot of stick, chill your beans xD
Im chilled xD
I mean...i just find stupid people saying that the gang is an MRA and have more ABP because they have many members and therefore more island quest...but people forget that since the world is open we have on of the highest average points per player in the top 10 alliances and that indicates that we are evolving faster. And faster we evolve less island quests but ok....
Who im am to judge...
Anyway...good luck to all

DeletedUser

Im chilled xD
I mean...i just find stupid people saying that the gang is an MRA and have more ABP because they have many members and therefore more island quest...but people forget that since the world is open we have on of the highest average points per player in the top 10 alliances and that indicates that we are evolving faster. And faster we evolve less island quests but ok....
Who im am to judge...

Your first point you mad, is true. If one alliance has 50 members and each one has 100 BP, the alliance has 5,000 BP. If one alliance has 100 members and each one has the same amount of BP they have 10,000 BP, so your point there is stupid...

DeletedUser45115

Your first point you mad, is true. If one alliance has 50 members and each one has 100 BP, the alliance has 5,000 BP. If one alliance has 100 members and each one has the same amount of BP they have 10,000 BP, so your point there is stupid...

Ok...than tell me the alliances in top 12 with less than 80 members....rigth....there isnt...so...your point its stupid

DeletedUser

Im chilled xD
Who im am to judge...

also 4th in the top ten for average points does not count as highest or even one of........ your only just 4th
your are mid table out of the 10 so i call that average average points- hard to word it

DeletedUser45115

also 4th in the top ten for average points does not count as highest or even one of........ your only just 4th
your are mid table out of the 10 so i call that average average points- hard to word it

Rigth because the 3 alliances in front of us have an average points +200 higher than us...what a crucial difference.
Anyway.
TZ alredy sinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.