Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27128

Here's my Top 12. Hope you enjoy!

1. THE GANG
Widely thought of as an MRA for hitting the alliance cap. However, they don't seem to have an academy right now, which is good, it might save them. Currently #1 in ABP, DBP (and of course, total BP), which is good. Their weak link is that they are too spread out, which might trouble them sooner, unless they can bridge the gap quickly and efficiently. Float.

2. The Usual Suspects
Arguably one of the best (or even the best) alliances of the server, they have a roster full of experience. Started out a bit late, which made them tightly grouped and thus, resulting in low BP rankings. However, they are an alliance to watch out for, I feel a storm coming :). Swim.

3. Fruit Loop Troop
My home. Highest average. Closely grouped. #2 in BP rankings. Nuff said :cool:. Swimming like a shark chasing its prey.

4. Coming Soon
Also one of the best alliances on the server. Even though some accuse them of using unfair tactics on past servers, they are still one heck of a team, and have some great players in their squad. Look a bit spread out to me (hey, I'm too lazy to be bothered checking maps), and have a low BP ranking (for now). Swim.

5. TZ-HC Brothers
Haven't heard of any of them before, though that doesn't mean that they are not good. Have a good amount of BP (specially ABP) which means that they are attacking, but not getting attacked back. Look a bit spread out to me, but whatever.

6. Crimson Rebels
Good alliance. Not too spread out, good amount of BP. A few recognisable names as well. Swim for now.

7. The Hammer
Epicly failed on Pandosia. Same leadership here, so I expct same results. Horrible BP. Sinking to the bottom of the ocean like an anchor.

8. Inferno
Classic MRA. Already have an academy, which is also half-full. Location is good, they are close to each other. Will last some time because of their numbers, but will eventually start to go down. Float.

9. DANISH DIVISION
Great alliance, have some good players. Are a bit spread out though (again, too lazy to check a map :p). Great BP for their size. SWIM.

10. Prisoners
Another great alliance. Are not too close, but not too spread out. Have some great players amongst them. Great BP for their size. An alliance worth watching ;). Swim.

11. United Nations
How useless can an alliance get.... UN is all about PEACE. Having an alliance named after them in a war game, sheesh, use some brains. Non-existant BP. FAIL. Sinking.

12. Spartans
Unorgininal name, but whatever. Have a few good players. Very closely located to each other, but smack in the middle of 3 bigger alliances being Fruit Loop Troop, The Usual Suspects, and The Hammer. Will be interesting to see if they can come out on top. Float.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

I can take that as an insult or a compliment... I'll choose the compliment :p

DeletedUser27128

Were you guys THAT awful that they had to disband to spare you the misery and humility? :p

Just kidding :D

DeletedUser27128

Well anyway.. their name was giving me a headache, glad to have got rid of it ;)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
4. Coming Soon
Also one of the best alliances on the server. Even though some accuse them of using unfair tactics on past servers, they are still one heck of a team, and have some great players in their squad. Look a bit spread out to me (hey, I'm too lazy to be bothered checking maps), and have a low BP ranking (for now). Swim.

Before say something as this u have to inform, what unfair tactics? and how ,u can use this info for the whole crew?
20% ARE HERT EUBEAN MEMBER eub had no unfair tactics.
EN won multiple servers and all i know with always gr8 tactics, some tactics were not loved by others , special world 73 but unfair is only what made you banned or that you have to lie to others and backstab somebody in the back, please if the autor wish to insult people insult your own vrew not others.
Other part of the team are winners of ITHACA and they did it on a high respectfull way aswell

writing that some accusing them of....if same as you do the accusation.

DeletedUser27128

I won on Ithaca as well mate, I know.

And I have no idea about those "unfair tactics", I just said that some people accuse you of doing so. Read it carefully. I've played with many of you before, which is why wrote "they are one heck of a team", and I think you guys are one of the best alliances on the server to watch out for ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

Before say something as this u have to inform, what unfair tactics? and how ,u can use this info for the whole crew?
20% ARE HERT EUBEAN MEMBER eub had no unfair tactics.
EN won multiple servers and all i know with always gr8 tactics, some tactics were not loved by others , special world 73 but unfair is only what made you banned or that you have to lie to others and backstab somebody in the back, please if the autor wish to insult people insult your own vrew not others.
Other part of the team are winners of ITHACA and they did it on a high respectfull way aswell

writing that some accusing them of....if same as you do the accusation.

People would be wrong to call you a cheat Erik because you definatly are not :) you and your team are exceptional respect where its due . still i dont think when people refer to unfare tactics they meen cheating as such, though i could be wrong.
i think when people refer to unfair tactics they tend to meen things like pacting a server to death ,planting spys and just being prepared to do vertualy anything to win within the rules.
i suppose to light hearted player who play for fun this seems underhanded

but veterans of grepo understand that some teams will do anything to win and just love to play mind games.

personaly i play for fun and i bet your the same Erik :)

DeletedUser

I think the unfair tactics people refer to is simply the way EN (on Ialysos) won the server with 5 alliances, many will see this as unfair. Although it has to be noted that the server had a 30 (or 40 can't remember exactly) alliance cap. But that is why people call this unfair. In a way I guess it is, but if that's how they want to play the game then it's up to them :D

DeletedUser

This is my top 12 from the little I know of alliances. Note - what I say here will be based purely on facts, and a little bit of what I already know

1) The Gang - Float

The Gang were the first alliance to reach the 120 alliance cap, which was (I believe) in the first couple of hours of the world opening. They currently lead with points, and have an OK average points. Although this means little before BP has ended, they do lead with a 10,000 difference to Number 2 in ABP, and lead in all around BP by just over 12,000. I'm saying they will float for now, because I want to see the outcome of their first war, although I've heard that one of their members has attacked with swords and archers, which isn't a good start. Also, they are in the overpopulated South East region, so wars will happen whether they like it or not.

2) The Usual Suspects - Swim

These guys have a slightly higher average points than The Gang and 14 less players. I can't say I know too much about them, except for that they are one of the few larger alliances in o45. They are contested with The Hammer who don't look as though they are great shakes, so it could be an easy run for them

3) Fruit Loop Troop - Swim

A well known and respectable group of players here. Their cities are tight together around the core of the world. Because they are lead by Baudin, people will want to have the respect of rimming them, so they need to be up for many wars. But I think they will swim

4) Coming Soon - Swim

If my intel is correct, this alliance has many members from the alliance "Knights who say NI" on Nysa, and I think one or two EN players? So based on what I know of the players who are there, I say these guys will swim, despite being only 7th in ABP and TBP.

5) TZ-HC Brothers - Sink

My first sink :D I don't know the players in this alliance, and so because of this and that they have a healthy amount of strong alliances around them, I call that they will sink, as their average points isn't great at all, although I would like to see an unknown alliance like this pull something out of the bag and surprise me!

6) Crimson Rebels - Sink

Low average points, and 115 members. It's not a great start. But 4th in ABP, and 5th in TBP, maybe these guys can surprise me as well. They are a tightly knit group by the looks of things, but this alone will not bring them success, with alliances like the Danish Division, Fruit Loop Troop and Inferno in close proximity.

7) The Hammer - Sink

Even lower average points but still higher members, I believe these guys will sink. 11th in both ABP and TBP, and located in a sandwich between The Usual Suspects and The Gang, I don't think they will last too long.

8) Immortal Empire - Sink

With less than impressive statistics and a very large difference in points (lowest member on 900 highest on 6000) the "immortal" empire will sink. They are the jam in the sandwich between Inferno and Fruit Loop Troop, 16th in ABP, yes they will sink like an anchor.

9) Danish Division - Swim

Okay so these guys have really impressed me so far. They have shown to be a serious group of players, who know what they are doing. Only 82 members, 2.4k average points (which is up there with the best), and 2nd in ABP, these will be a force to be reckoned with!

10) Inferno - Float

I'm not sure what to think of them. Showed promise in the early game, with a tightly knit group, but are now on the decline. 15th in ABP, which is not too impressive, 105 members, I have a feeling these might sink. But because they have easy pickings in the Immortal Empire, I think they will float for now.

11) United Nations - Sink

I'm not sure what it is about these guys, I just can't see them lasting in the long run with Coming Soon to their East and Danish Division to the West. 22nd in ABP, I think these will sink soon.

12) Prisoners - Float

Everyone wrote this guys off a long time ago, but I think they will do OK for now. 8th in ABP, 91 members, a normal average points, not really much competition in their area of 55, I see only one reason as to why they will not swim. That reason is that 55 will be contested over, and when someone manages to dominate the ocean, these guys will be cannon fodder if they don't have a good diplomat.

I have probably got some wrong, and the stats are ever changing so don't bite my head off for that ;) but that is my top 12. I want constructive criticism, so if you decide to comment, don't just say "awful top 12" because I said your alliance will sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.