Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser6038

I give my vote to No Brakes. I know some of their players from Belle and Eubea and what they can achieve together. Cohesive and reliable leadership as well.

Killer Bees/Golden Honey Bees look promising also and without real competition in 55 (the next alliance has 3 times less cities and lower average points) they are after an easy early expansion.

DeletedUser42857

Hahahaha, you are great Dim!
Same old moaner and justifier: d
I bet your logic will now say that multiple alliances fed us with resources and gold, that we did this and that but you will never say a good word for others;)

The fact stands dear Dim that we have a higher activity then Bloody( please do not tell me Ruthie is not part of Muskets- you know by now I can not be deceived) Karlitos;)
We started one day later and if your words are to be taken at face value we are just a shrinking bunch of simmers led by the biggest loser in grepolis history who owes every medal to king fighters like Tim Jarndog,,since every worthy soul of Eviction Notice, now reinforced by legendary fighting "winners" like you and other Ruthie followers- true representatives of the best traditions of EN:d ,unanimously rallied after Karlito and Ruthie( of course you come first but did not mentioned you since this is a given:d), and condemned his heretical sect:d

Add pathetic after your name yourself Dim;)

Why are you always so rude and demeaning, are you like that in real life.

how about I stoop to your level you demented idiot. You have three branches, you cannot deny that, everyone with a brain which you clearly dont have can see that. Your pathetic and repeated lies just make you look more stupid by every passing moment.

As for bloods, more lies from your foul little mouth. We are not pacted with bloods, we are not in a nap with bloods, we dont share any forum tabs with bloods, we dont share a skype room with bloods, perhaps you need screenshots so your pathetic little brain can comprehend that as usual, as in previous worlds, your are just spewing lie upon lie upon lie..

You pathetic little toad. :p

Nope, on reflection, when i communicate like that not only does i feel kinda, uncomfortable, but I think i come across as pretty unintelligent, people will assume im about 14, and all in all its just the kind of image one wants to portray. But you carry on though. You clearly arent worried if people think of you like that :D

DeletedUser

Z,Dumbspace will list you as one of our branches: d
He will see ranga in the same alliance as you in Belle, will check your profile, and this will be shown as uncontestable proofs: d

DeletedUser42857

ooh look.. lets all post our "we have no pacts" screenshots...

UocUVGS.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Finally you are back in your origin Dim:d.lovely post in your best tradition: d
Figtree,please do not ban him.

Like I say, posting like that (like you) makes me come across as unintelligent and pretty limited in any form of social skills. So I am going to stick to being me.

And if fig is going to ban me, he would have to ban you. Lie's, stupid, pathetic, were all lifted directly from your posts to me. The only ones I added were "demented" and "toad"

For the record, whatever you may think, there is no pact, nap, cuddling agreement, sharing of intel, exchanging of christmas cards between us and bloods.

Meanwhile, you havent denied that No Brakes already have multiple branches (3) and then pacted with friends ;)

DeletedUser31385

Please do not argue and derail the thread from its topic. Off topic posts will be removed.

DeletedUser

Ranga posted our pacts;)
Please do the same.

And no bro- you are like that.
I did not insult,you did.
As you say one starts insults when he has no arguments;)

DeletedUser42857

Ranga posted our pacts;)
Please do the same.

I did, but for some inexplicable reason Fig hid it behind a spoiler :D

You didnt insult me? You called me dumb, and suggested I added "pathetic" to my name. Where I come thats an insult.

UocUVGS.png

DeletedUser

Come on,it's your old nickname from Eubea externals:d
Why do you fake now?

DeletedUser31385

Why do you fake now?

Enough. Knock off insulting each other personally.
Anything from this point on will be removed with possible punishment.

Last edited:

DeletedUser42857

Why do you fake now?

no, its what you used to insult me in eubea, doesnt make it any less of an insult a year later :p

Dont smoke anymore either. Gave up July 25th last year, 201 days and counting.

Ranga1

Strategos
So we all know from now on anything Dim says is probably false, purely made up or complete dribble. I'm glad we established that fact early on in this server. Now we just need to wait for him to come out with some form of statistic that will try and prove his lies, cos he will at some point in this server :D

DeletedUser

Anyway, it would be good to have your "professional" opinion about the top 12 alliances.

DeletedUser

Enough. Knock off insulting each other personally.
Anything from this point on will be removed with possible punishment.
Fig,it is love,no worries: d
Dim may tell you that in Sinope I offered him a safe heaven when he needed it( though he refused my offer since was a bit ashamed;)).

DeletedUser

Hahahaha, someone just mailed me in game- hey,is it true you have 3 branches and 1 pact?.
Reply- weren't just 2 up to one hour before?: d
Now 3?:d
Dim,what are you spreading around?: d

Ranga1

Strategos
I give my vote to No Brakes. I know some of their players from Belle and Eubea and what they can achieve together. Cohesive and reliable leadership as well.

Killer Bees/Golden Honey Bees look promising also and without real competition in 55 (the next alliance has 3 times less cities and lower average points) they are after an easy early expansion.

Good to see you here Zat :) Killer bees do look good, they have a public sister and Dim will credit them with having 3 sisters and 1 hidden sister someone also, maybe shogunate?