Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser54239

Grepo is a team game alright. Then if that's the case don't you think with effort and a good team you can go against Noobies? Nope. Instead put all the huge golders and fighters in one coalition and get easy cowardly wins. So I guess if that's the definition of enjoyment then you should play sim city. I won't call you a bad player, but anybody can get your stats with a ton of gold. Just foolish of your alliance to go your direction and if you feel it was a good idea then your argument of "team game" and "enjoy the game this way" is a fallacy. It's quite hilarious in all honesty. I just wish I spawned in your alliance's area. Maybe would give me more satisfaction fighting you guys rather than bloods. But I will work my way over there in due time. Maybe teach you guys a lesson.
friend, if you cant be on top in game then stop blaming other players who are playing and achieving the reputation.
players who use gold, they can afford it , grepolis team had given this apportunity and right to do so, so why you have problem with those players????
i dont know you and your stats in earlier world friend, but people who plays with me and knows me, have a idea who i am and how i plays....
players like you should not threaten others !!!!
regarding gold - a lot of grepo players knows me and they knows whether i use tons of gold or know how to play !!!!
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

paros - started in mid of world and finished in top 3 attackers
pandosia - with gloom i was always on No 1 or No 2 throught out the world - player, attacker , fighter
here also not bad .....
i have friends in noobies and who the hell are you to dictate us the plans of game here...
go and play ur game friend, if you need fight , you are always welcome....
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser46395

Deffo trash talk now, please take all this macho posturing to the Trash Talk thread, preferably with a little humour to stop it all sounding so childish. :)

DeletedUser54451

friend, if you cant be on top in game then stop blaming other players who are playing and achieving the reputation.
players who use gold, they can afford it , grepolis team had given this apportunity and right to do so, so why you have problem with those players????
i dont know you and your stats in earlier world friend, but people who plays with me and knows me, have a idea who i am and how i plays....
players like you should not threaten others !!!!
regarding gold - a lot of grepo players knows me and they knows whether i use tons of gold or know how to play !!!!
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

paros - started in mid of world and finished in top 3 attackers
pandosia - with gloom i was always on No 1 or No 2 throught out the world - player, attacker , fighter
here also not bad .....
i have friends in noobies and who the hell are you to dictate us the plans of game here...

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Well, here is a new top 12 guys...did I say top 12? No, I'm gonna do it my way : Coalition of the south Vs the SHATTERED north .. In addition to some outsiders

1- Shattered North : after SMYN and Extortion Merge attempt , too many players starting mouthing and nagging in the externals, which clearly had an impact on some players who lost their Prestige in externals, and therefore, the pressure led them to take some reckless decisions. In result each went back in his own way , and merge Failed. So, Who was nagging and mouthing ? We'll mention those players in the coalition of the south and outsiders

2- coalition of the south : After the Slap. TINAD and BLoods EIE merge ( as expected) so now the 2 huge southern alliances (TINAD and bloods) are considered the coalition of the south, as there is a pact between those 2 alliances and huge understanding on what's going to happen during the wonders age. Clearly the gobs of those 2 helped in the fail of the above merge . But .. But ...WAIT ! those 2 are pacted? But. .. WAIT !! even more... those are 4 alliances ? (TINAD, Slap. , Bloods, and EIE) all merged/pacted? WOOT!

So Clearly, why they nagged? simple ! bcz they lack quality, those 4 alliances combined cant match the quality players in 2 alliances? hmmmm ! SWEET!

3- Outsiders (Noobs, TLO , Loki , TR and LOTR) so those 5 alliances are considered the Outsiders , but will those have any impact on the wonder age? clearly no... they're so far from where the wonders are going to be built anyway...

Will they have a chance in Building/ Winning? again...NO , they dont stand a chance, they are less than half size of any of the top alliances.

so some of the outsiders aswell raised their protest on the merge ... why ? because they think they could stand a chance in winning if top alliances fight each other rather than merge

So clearly, why do you have to do top 12? when u can rearrange it like this?

DeletedUser46395

News to me we're pacted with Bloods, thanks for making that up.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
News to me we're pacted with Bloods, thanks for making that up.

Lol !! now whatever that is NAP / Pact. The fact that the deep level of understanding you both have , and the agreement on wonders, says it all.... I thought u been here all day , trolling a player for hiding facts... are you doing the same ;-) ?

DeletedUser46395

No, telling you the honest truth - as I always do.* No pact, no NAP. We have no agreement on wonders. The "deep understanding" we have is that Jim and I once played together in the Drunken Monks. We talk a bit. But then I talk to all sorts of people in all alliances.

* Newspaper excepted.;)

DeletedUser30111

#alternativepacts

Felt I had to go back and highlight this bit of brilliance.

I don't think it needs to be pointed out that all alliances stretch the truth, put up fronts and are generally political.
I think what does need to be pointed out is the general level of hypocrisy in Grepolis politics. Unless you've lead a top alliance without a sister/academy alliance you can't truly comment on other players' doing so because you're pushing the problem. (Splinter in the eye, yada yada)

DeletedUser46395

#alternativepacts

Publisher of newspaper which prides itself on making stuff up complains about someone making stuff up.

Piers Morgan, is that you?

It's a simple tactic - he's only saying it because he doesn't think it's true, but he can be sure by stating it as a fact so that we deny it. If he said it wasn't true, we would say nothing, and he doesn't get to know for sure. Not exactly an original tactic, but effective, so long as we reply and are honest. Of course he might already know the truth, and simply be checking our honesty, but seems a bit late in the server for that.

DeletedUser46395

Felt I had to go back and highlight this bit of brilliance.

I don't think it needs to be pointed out that all alliances stretch the truth, put up fronts and are generally political.
I think what does need to be pointed out is the general level of hypocrisy in Grepolis politics. Unless you've lead a top alliance without a sister/academy alliance you can't truly comment on other players' doing so because you're pushing the problem. (Splinter in the eye, yada yada)

One of the most effective strategies in this game at that level is to always tell the truth. Nobody expects it or understands it, as you have so eloquently spelled out - there is a great deal of paranoia at that level, and people try very hard to find hidden meanings and the like; they can't understand that not everyone works to the same standard of duplicity that they do. Which makes it a fantastic weapon. :)

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
So, Do pacts have to be by setting alliances green? NO!

Tell me why TINAD are building their wonder islands close to Bloods without even giving a damn what about it ?

Maybe because they trust them ? Maybe because they agreed on everything ?

DeletedUser46395

So, Do pacts have to be by setting alliances green? NO!

Tell me why TINAD are building their wonder islands close to Bloods without even giving a damn what about it ?

Maybe because they trust them ? Maybe because they agreed on everything ?

If you really think I'm daft enough to tell you where our WW islands might be or to confirm or deny your suspicions on their possible locations, you're not as smart as I think you are. I don't care enough about your allegations of agreements to tell you one way or the other, sorry. :)

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
If you really think I'm daft enough to tell you where our WW islands might be or to confirm or deny your suspicions on their possible locations, you're not as smart as I think you are. I don't care enough about your allegations of agreements to tell you one way or the other, sorry. :)

I see where ur WWs are, and I see their attacks can make it there in less than 7 hours, and their CSs 20 hrs , which is enough for them to break it if needed ...

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Good banter guys and gals - Wreaked - you are right about the South v Caustics/Ext and that the rim alliances will have no say in this (they will try and build there little wonder - but will have more chance building a shed) - but beware WIB do have some quality players.