Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser54430

Fair enough. The core structural problem with alliances in Grepolis, Nagidos specifically, boils down to the Chiefs: Indians dilemma. A lot of strategies (even the worst strategy) will work with 100% membership cohesion, yet the best strategy will fail when the are too many individuals wearing the crown.

I'll have to commend TINAD on keeping that in check.

A lot of other alliances can not seem to understand that virtually no two individuals have identical leadership styles. Furthermore, identical lists of priorities. The more leaders (of equivalent rank) you have in your army, the more likely the army is to fall apart.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48582

Just a small disclaimer: we (RES) are not affiliated with Langolier, LOTR or Loki in any way.

you could say we are anti-cuddlers :)

DeletedUser46395

That's absolutely right. It's not so much the quality of leaders as the chemistry between them that's critical, and the same with the membership. And nobody needs to many strategists, that's for sure - but you do need more than one, and they need to have a coherent view as far as possible.

DeletedUser46395

Just a small disclaimer: we (RES) are not affiliated with Langolier, LOTR or Loki in any way.

Indeed not, but you're in a similar position and my comments about each of you are similar, that's all - I wasn't intending to suggest that you were a coalition, but I was intending to suggest that you might all make much more of a difference if you were. ;)

DeletedUser48582

Indeed not, but you're in a similar position and my comments about each of you are similar, that's all - I wasn't intending to suggest that you were a coalition, but I was intending to suggest that you might all make much more of a difference if you were. ;)
Ahh ok Copy that ;)

DeletedUser54360

That was my original intent but a big ego got in the way. .

skiboot

Phrourach
the merge didnt happen dew to poor/non existent leadership before and during the process.

The merge didn't happen because a lot of players didn't want it. That has nothing to do with poor or weak leadership. In fact the now ex-leaders were very sensitive to the views of the players, which I think is to their credit. Personally I'm glad they didn't impose something that would have split the alliance in half.

DeletedUser54430

6. The 49 Noobs, 7. The Langolier Ones, 8. Last of the Rim Lords, 9. The Resurrected and 11. Loki - swim. What they (and other smaller alliances) decide to do could influence the outcome. Most likely, they'll go for blocking builds of WWs, but they have enough military force to sway matters if they so wish. Together, they would be kingmakers, but that's not exactly likely. ;)

I would argue that due to location, these alliances will have little to do with how this server plays out in regards to wonders. In a lot of other servers that's usually not the case, but both TINAD and EXT have built a solid cushion (an entire ocean or more in distance) from everyone except bloods and smyn.

From a map's perspective, both EXT and TINAD are FAR from any confrontation from the smaller top 12 Alliances. For them to have any impact on the wonder's game, overnight, is just not a reality. They'd need massive alliance migration just to get close enough to pose a threat to either alliance's wonders attempt. Even if they did that, by the time they got new cities built up or taken over and ready to launch attacks, both giants wuold be well into the wonders phase. And it would be too little too late.

You could make the argument that Loki is somewhat close enough to EXT's possible wonders locations, however, they're too small to do anything about it by themselves. Albeit they have some of the best fighters in Nagidos no question.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
just one problem with this bloods don't attack not at all u could build wonders on the island next door it would be safe

When you fighting on 3 fronts its not as easy , you have no-one attacking you so have your full capacity to attack with. It would be a different scenario if we had no one to fight like you.

DeletedUser54452

When you fighting on 3 fronts its not as easy , you have no-one attacking you so have your full capacity to attack with. It would be a different scenario if we had no one to fight like you.

You kinda put yourself into that situation - so please stop whining.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser54360

I understand you perfectly Ruthie.

DeletedUser

And how are you holding?
I am slightly interested.
Are u holding your own?

Ruthie2

Phrourach
And how are you holding?
I am slightly interested.
Are u holding your own?

Well if your asking are we pacted/naped , the answer is no. We came here to play and have fun, so I know we have taken a knocking but thats expected with what I have said above, but we stand together, only true bloods will stand until the end

DeletedUser38168

sorry let me go away i cry for you my heart bleeds for you, i am all on my own and yet you still not brave enough to attack me i seen your battle plans changing island all to hades and athena while moving your active players to front lines unfortunately for you you may as well move them to bk lines as soon that will be your front line

DeletedUser37020

"People lie, numbers won't" - Mac Miller

Rankings over the last 3 weeks

Total Points
1. Evolution
2. TINAD
3. SMYN
4. WIB
5. The 49 Noobs
6. TINAH

Points/Player
1. Evolution
2. TINAD
3. SMYN
4. The 49 Noobs
5. WIB
6. TINAH

Total ABP
1. Evolution
2. SMYN
3.TINAD
4. The 49 Noobs
5. WIB
6. TINAH

ABP/Player
1. SMYN (aka the sleeping alliance)
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

2. Evolution
3. TINAD
4. The 49 Noobs
5. TINAH
6. WIB

Note: Per Player rankings could be a bit skewed as current head count was used to get averages. I did not take the time to figure out actual head count each day over the last 3 weeks which could possibly impact rankings

Actual numbers are attached to this post. Feel free to gather other stats that you feel are relevant.

Attachments

• stats_03032017.png
    stats_03032017.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 10