Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser54029
  • Start date

DeletedUser54486

Looks like the top 12 is largely focused on the "five families":

Stay Cool + Branches (Swim)
Killer and Plague Bunnies (Float/Sink (mainly Float, a bit sink))
Open Source Government + Branches (Swim/Float)
Order 66 + Branches (Float)
Winners + Branches (Float/Sink)
(not in any particular order)

And...
Project Snuggle: Swim

Only Time will tell though. Looking forward to seeing this play out.

DeletedUser51219

Move towards us. We'd take you in later on :)
I will definitely consider it as you guys seem to be great and have an amazing core but it will take me a while to get to your core since I'm far away and this is a speed 2 world so I'll see what TSF has to say first

DeletedUser54486

TSF is now playing as "The Kitten Fatalis" as described in his signature.

DeletedUser51219

In that case if you could send me a link that would be great! Sorry khepri.sun it's better to start at a core and expand rather than expanding to get to the core but thanks for the offer though
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

In that case if you could send me a link that would be great! Sorry khepri.sun it's better to start at a core and expand rather than expanding to get to the core but thanks for the offer though
Add me on skype at Srwrestling2011 will link you there.

DeletedUser54421

No hard feelings. I have the utmost respect for TSF (Kitten Fatalis) :D I'd rather you go to him than anyone else

DeletedUser54486

We're also on different sides of the center of the map. Chances for upcoming conflict are minimal.

DeletedUser51219

Same here TSF is a great player. Anyways back on to topic how's the war with the killer bunnies going?

DeletedUser54421

Same here TSF is a great player. Anyways back on to topic how's the war with the killer bunnies going?

EZ. They now pacted with a nobody alliance called Hellfire to try and save them. However they are still taking a serious beating

DeletedUser51219

Alright easy food then. The real challenge will be if stay cool decides to go into your ocean.

DeletedUser54421

My Official Top 12
1. OSG Family - They have a few good players, strength in numbers, and no competition in their ocean other than possibly Thracians. However this can lead to a lack of BP for them unless they feed themselves or a new threat appears in O44. Float

2. Stay Cool Family
- They have some good players (though a lot of mods don't play long-term) but there is now some chaos in their ocean with Winners. They're also fighting on many fronts as they are trying to come into O54, and are also having some issues with the Order family. There is also a lot of talk that their leadership isn't the best. Float/Sink

3. KB/PB
- Just like the aforementioned Bunnies have some talented players amongst their ranks. But the talented players are quickly losing faith in leadership due to losses they have taken from Project Snuggle and some bad calls made by Wheredevil. They're desperate to make pacts around the local area to get any help they can (They are allied with 2 nobody alliances, The Charlatans and Hellfire) I know my opinion is biased but Sink

4. Order Family - They have some decent attackers judging by their ABP and there are a few big names here. They have resorted to the same strategy of "Strength in numbers" as their enemy Stay Cool has. But I think they stand a fair chance. Float/Swim

5. Winners - Don't really know anybody here, but I know they are now fighting w/ Stay Cool after a disagreement between leaders. They'll float at best, but I don't see them lasting against Stay Cool unless they really get things together. Float/Sink

- Skipping Project Snuggle as it would be too biased an opinion.

6. Zero Tolerance - Don't know a lot about this group but some names look vaguely familiar. Average BP, Low point average (though they may have started a bit later), they are one of those wild card alliances this early in a server. Float/Sink/Swim

7. Turtle Time -
A rim/edge of core group of experienced premade players. If they stay here long term they will be a serious force to be reckoned with. Really look forward to seeing what these "Turtles" Are capable of Swim/Float

8. Thracians
- Don't really know anything about these guys. Hate the unoriginal name. But I've heard some good things about a few members and the leader. This is another one of those wild card alliances. Will they prevail against OSG and their numbers, or will they become overwhelmed. Float/Sink/Swim

9. The Charlatans -
Just a "meh" alliance. Pacted with Bunnies due to the fear of Project Snuggle. The only chance they have is that they are located on the edges of O54 and have the time to make a break for the rim. Sink

10. Hellfire - They have a few good players but none of them are particularly well-known. The one issue they may encounter is they are being chased out of O44 by OSG and are now running to O54 (with the help of the bunnies) Another alliance that has chosen to pact up with Bunnies against Project Snuggle out of fear. Sink/Float

11. Devil's Rejects - Who? Sink

12. Oceans Veterans - What an original name (not) they may have a few good players or they are fighting against complete noobs ... I can't tell. I know Coxwana is a big talker though. Float

vincaocao

Phrourach
Whilst Stay Cool's skill is undisputable, their leadership seems dodgy at best. Disputes with Dia Luna, not upholding their part in negotiations between Dystopia + Order clan. Their talent should make up for the questionable leadership, but I personally think SC and Project Snuggle are definitely the top dogs so far, at least on the eastern side.

DeletedUser41523

It seems like Stay cool's main will do fine. Their branches...they need to better negotiate with. or better yet beat up their surrounding alliances then absorb them. They're playing the end game in month 1 and it just won't work for them.

Coxwana

Phrourach
My Official Top 12
1. OSG Family - They have a few good players, strength in numbers, and no competition in their ocean other than possibly Thracians. However this can lead to a lack of BP for them unless they feed themselves or a new threat appears in O44. Float

2. Stay Cool Family
- They have some good players (though a lot of mods don't play long-term) but there is now some chaos in their ocean with Winners. They're also fighting on many fronts as they are trying to come into O54, and are also having some issues with the Order family. There is also a lot of talk that their leadership isn't the best. Float/Sink

3. KB/PB
- Just like the aforementioned Bunnies have some talented players amongst their ranks. But the talented players are quickly losing faith in leadership due to losses they have taken from Project Snuggle and some bad calls made by Wheredevil. They're desperate to make pacts around the local area to get any help they can (They are allied with 2 nobody alliances, The Charlatans and Hellfire) I know my opinion is biased but Sink

4. Order Family - They have some decent attackers judging by their ABP and there are a few big names here. They have resorted to the same strategy of "Strength in numbers" as their enemy Stay Cool has. But I think they stand a fair chance. Float/Swim

5. Winners - Don't really know anybody here, but I know they are now fighting w/ Stay Cool after a disagreement between leaders. They'll float at best, but I don't see them lasting against Stay Cool unless they really get things together. Float/Sink

- Skipping Project Snuggle as it would be too biased an opinion.

6. Zero Tolerance - Don't know a lot about this group but some names look vaguely familiar. Average BP, Low point average (though they may have started a bit later), they are one of those wild card alliances this early in a server. Float/Sink/Swim

7. Turtle Time -
A rim/edge of core group of experienced premade players. If they stay here long term they will be a serious force to be reckoned with. Really look forward to seeing what these "Turtles" Are capable of Swim/Float

8. Thracians
- Don't really know anything about these guys. Hate the unoriginal name. But I've heard some good things about a few members and the leader. This is another one of those wild card alliances. Will they prevail against OSG and their numbers, or will they become overwhelmed. Float/Sink/Swim

9. The Charlatans -
Just a "meh" alliance. Pacted with Bunnies due to the fear of Project Snuggle. The only chance they have is that they are located on the edges of O54 and have the time to make a break for the rim. Sink

10. Hellfire - They have a few good players but none of them are particularly well-known. The one issue they may encounter is they are being chased out of O44 by OSG and are now running to O54 (with the help of the bunnies) Another alliance that has chosen to pact up with Bunnies against Project Snuggle out of fear. Sink/Float

11. Devil's Rejects - Who? Sink

12. Oceans Veterans - What an original name (not) they may have a few good players or they are fighting against complete noobs ... I can't tell. I know Coxwana is a big talker though. Float

I'm sorry. And you are who? You don't know me. "I know Coxwana is a big talker though". How would you know anything about me at all? I don't know you. Say what you want as this is the forum for it but you don't know a thing about me so i take this with a grain of salt and will continue laughing.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser54421

I'm sorry. And you are who? You don't know me. "I know Coxwana is a big talker though". How would you know anything about me at all? I don't know you. Say what you want as this is the forum for it but you don't know a thing about me so i take this with a grain of salt and will continue laughing.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

You bragged about taking out the leader of an alliance that was mediocre-at-best. I just found that a bit silly.