Top 12 Sink or Swim

Albozzz

Chiliarch
@Slothbozeman @NutsNBoltz @Spartan AD i Heard Ruthie and TJ Call Fiasco Noobs and something about daring you to join this World and fighting against them blah blah....

are you all going to take that from them ? :mad:
youre the typical troubled teenager and if youre older than that, then i think you have bigger issues than bloods taking your shitty cities. Stop living in a fantasy world that you create inside your mind. If you have at least 1% self respect save it and stop making yourself a clown whenever you get your *** handed to you in a plate full of mustard and ketchup.

download.png

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
We live in rough times around the world nowadays, I don't understand why can't we all be nice and get on with a positive and respectful manner.
I came across Bloods in Nagidos and they're a great bunch even if they were on the flip side of things. They're still a great group with a lot of amazing and pleasant people. Win or no win, it doesn't matter, having fun with friends is what matters.

Last edited:

DeletedUser39931

any1 gonna do a top 12 or you just all gonna talk trash

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
youre the typical troubled teenager and if youre older than that, then i think you have bigger issues than bloods taking your shitty cities. Stop living in a fantasy world that you create inside your mind. If you have at least 1% self respect save it and stop making yourself a clown whenever you get your *** handed to you in a plate full of mustard and ketchup.

View attachment 15109
this guy is a living meme. dont take him seriously

mats25

Phrourach
i can make a top 12, but i quietly looking around here first and try to learn all your names.
I just love how you all throwing **** to each other and trying to heal you stupity in online games..so salute...
next time, no need threat name as sink or swim
better Department of Psychology...

mats25

Phrourach
i do not use that kind of words...but if you like to prove you not...show you iq and make a top 12 .lets see what the others have to say...i bet there will be **** flying all around again....:confused::)

mats25

Phrourach
somebody remembers old forums...where the players did not really knowed each other, there talked much more about the game and all get along to each other.
from there started to grow up the mighty names and even some hand to the grepolis as well...everything was cool...
Now, even no need to introduce you self, before somebody smashed you verbally...lol.
So. in some way it is good to be unknown.

Last edited:

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
somebody remembers old forums...where the players did not really knowed each other, there talked much more about the game and all get along to each other.
from there started to grow up the mighty names and even some hand to the grepolis as well...everything was cool...
Now, even no need to introduce you self, before somebody smashed you verbally...lol.

Sadly this applies to real life as well and the generation we live in. Luckily, some people are still nice and respectful if you return the favor. If someone is unkind or rude after I tried my best to reason with them in the right manner I just ignore them or block them. It's not worth your time. Stay positive, be kind and shut out those who aren't :)

Mole man 420

Phrourach
I personally find the trash talk a huge part of this game and I love it, you just need to separate emotions and feelings from it and realize it’s all fun and games.
In real life outside the game I’m respectful to everyone and get along with everyone, hell even in discord team chat rooms I’m a lot different.
wgat I think you guys are getting upset about will never end, and I don’t relate it to the social media cyber bullying stuff, this is a competitive game, and a huge part of competition is talking trash, but at the end of the day you’ll still see two boxers shaking hands, even if leading up to the fight they took verbal shots at each other. It is the nature of competitive sports / games. If that bothers you I suggest just stay off the externals and stick to discord chats with your perspective teams

DeletedUser54755

I personally find the trash talk a huge part of this game and I love it, you just need to separate emotions and feelings from it and realize it’s all fun and games.
In real life outside the game I’m respectful to everyone and get along with everyone, hell even in discord team chat rooms I’m a lot different.
wgat I think you guys are getting upset about will never end, and I don’t relate it to the social media cyber bullying stuff, this is a competitive game, and a huge part of competition is talking trash, but at the end of the day you’ll still see two boxers shaking hands, even if leading up to the fight they took verbal shots at each other. It is the nature of competitive sports / games. If that bothers you I suggest just stay off the externals and stick to discord chats with your perspective teams
Wtf you're never nice to me in these Discord rooms!

Also i agree i find trash talking a fun part off the game. You can also respect people and **** talk them, talking **** on externals doesnt equate to you not respecting your opponents.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
the old forums had more trash talk what are you on about. the only difference was people weren't overly sensitive.