Sinope hate /love relations

mats25

Phrourach
Slick, I like your talk as you always give reasonable back up. Cheers mate.
And Frost. Thanks for ignoring us. You such a copy of Ranga. After the PM from a player in Merge side you still say no promise? And what you have to talk about the sympathy crown? Lol, it only shows that you want that badly. You lost to us all the way from beginning to the end so you are far from being capable to get those sympathy crowns.
It's also funny blaming us spend more time and money to the game. Lol, even though I never been in top 20 of any event, I would laugh at people talking about me spending my time and money. If you think that's wasteful, I can donate 1$ to every 1$ I spend in game to any charity fund which I usually did.
Game is no more fun to you when you are weak but you have been always weak since day 1. Accept and learn from it. And I don't talk any more about Black List incident. All former Black List guys know how Iconic broke the pact. Why the BL people joined us stayed loyal? Because they knew we did a right thing.
So Frost, learn from your mate Slick. He is much better than you in all aspect. I won't be surprised if he lead his alliance to success. Actually he did in another world. And you, I am sorry, you'd better stay in the back seat and learn.

All former Black List guys know how Iconic broke the pact. Why the BL people joined us stayed loyal? Because they knew we did a right thing.sry.as the former member of BL. i cant be agree with you...sry.but as you seed and i a m as well...dont talk about it any more...

DeletedUser23413

Sorry Mats, I meant all former BL guys in HM. You were not in us. Dimitra and Iconic didn't communicate the diplomatic issue between HM and BL back then, I bet!

DeletedUser49059

I read like 2 sentences. Please condense your incoherent ramblings down to something palatable. And stop getting your feelings hurt so easily. This is just a game you ninny.

For something that is "just a game", there sure is a lot of nasty animosity coming from both sides. That's unfortunate, because I saw far better and more decent communication from ALL parties involved than they have afforded one another out here.

There's no need to hand you spotted up "whitey tidies" on the laundry line for the neighbors to see...chances are those funny stains on them came from the same thing...spreading ____ or not doing an adequate job wiping it up.