Sinope Statistics

DeletedUser

It appears a habit to use the name of other alliances ,their goals etc and present them like ours;)
You may ask those whom you saved,lol, if we ever claimed cities on the west

DeletedUser23413

It's Iconic's ambition and you would not say No if she was success, right? Your conquer and divide strategy are well known.

DeletedUser

It's Iconic's ambition
Case closed I guess.
You again just proved you like trash talk.
Check her colonizations from the day she came in CS,then let me know if we did pursue an active aggressive policy in the west or not.
You are trying to deceive all the time- you can check colonizations,they clearly show from the day someone entered CS none grew in the west.
I usually trust hard facts rather then trash talk.

DeletedUser23413

She failed and ran away. That mean her original plan with Erik failed. I still have the PM from Erik asking us to merge into Black List to form your West brigade.

DeletedUser

West brigade,lol.
You better admit you just trash talked:)

DeletedUser23413

Why don't you reply where I proved your master Erik was a bigger liar? Don't you want the biscuit from Mungus today? :cool:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
She failed and ran away. That mean her original plan with Erik failed. I still have the PM from Erik asking us to merge into Black List to form your West brigade.
Lol, advising you guys to merge and create a own superpower in the west is totally different than beeing a brigade!

DeletedUser

It's Iconic's ambition and you would not say No if she was success, right? Your conquer and divide strategy are well known.

We advised them to merge,he says this is divide and conquer:d
Bro,you should be on medication:d

DeletedUser

Nope,nothing relayed with us.
Leo should feel free to post the proposal.

DeletedUser23413

Will do when I have time to scroll the message box. Erik has confirmed it.
Lol, creating our own super power who will compete with CS to win the world? I regret already. I should have accepted that. CS friends were so kind to us. I was wrong. :D :D :D :D :D

DeletedUser

I have read that mail dumbo,that is why I am sure there is nothing wrong in it but a friendly advise to both sides.
You were both our allies at the time,and the intention was to solve the issue.
But you and Chill had another agenda.
I remember when came back from VM in March too see your face green and asked Erik who are this guys?
And did predict some trouble, nothing good comes from cowards who change side overnight like you did.

DeletedUser23413

Change side? For technical reason we were in your coalition for a few days because Holy Mortis was the bigger entity than Project Mayhem at that time.

However our merger deal were to form an alliance which would fight for our own goals and wouldn't be stick to any coalition who want to dictate us. Remember we were never dictated by TUS or considered a TUS' wing alliance. Canby, and other TUS leaders can confirm it.

You call the people who turned down the peaceful offer from Erik to fight against 3 bigger alliances at that time (CS, Black List, Alpha) cowards? Cowards are people who run to the crown promise and don't even think about having their own end game plan. There are plenty to name here. We all know who are they :cool:

DeletedUser39822

nothing good comes from cowards who change side overnight like you did.

Lol......you are talking about your coalition mate Alpha right? They have flip-flopped several times but of course since they finally ended back up on your side they are not essentially cowards, just alliance challenged souls in need of guidance who once again found honor. By the way, anyone that changes sides typically does it "overnight"......I can't think of any other way.

DeletedUser

I an referring to your betrayal of TUS,for betrayal it was though one may say it was in our interests.
Everyone knows in the end you were the only allies of TUS,the rest were killed/ attacked by them.
If you were loyal one would have seen you in the company of Barbs or Old School,not in the arms of one of the partners of the winning camp.
And yes,by extension once you joined Chill you unfortunately were part of our camp for a few days- used by you to plot with our enemies on our back like you did with TUS.
Can you deny this?

DeletedUser39822

Honestly, this is the first time that I have heard that we betrayed TUS and am not aware that anyone from our two alliances viewed it this way. We were still in the company of Barbs and Old School under a pact after the TUS split. Project Mayhem had a brief war with Mortis at the beginning of the server, a nap came out of it, and dialogue was exchanged about a future merge. Fast forward, Mortis asked if we were ready and after looking at the map and the added presence it gave us in 044, we were ready. We wanted 044, always wanted 044, and we got 044. If Comings were the ones to do this they would call it great strategy and diplomacy but since it is not them doing this it is backstabbing and betrayal.

I am assuming that most players here know what this game is about. Alliances are not life long marriages, most are temporary and a means to an end. The fact that Comings bash Chill on these forums because they protected him one weekend and feel because of that his entire alliance should be their thrall until they release him is ludicrous. Guess what, Blacklist attacked all of Blaze's (Alpha)cities in 044 and Mayhem protected him. Does Blaze and his alliance now owe us their allegiance? Of course not, and I would never embarrass myself by asking for it.

DeletedUser

That's a soft way of describing opportunism?
It certainly gives some advantage,but for how long?
All by bow know you care only for yourself, and all know chance given you would screw everyone.

DeletedUser39822

That's a soft way of describing opportunism?
It certainly gives some advantage,but for how long?
All by bow know you care only for yourself, and all know chance given you would screw everyone.

Me personally or my alliance? I am afraid you are wrong on both counts and that was a very poor attempt at driving a wedge but I suppose that is what your job is to do out here on the externals. You get an "A" for effort.

DeletedUser23413

Tea, you are looking at the inter alliances relationship in CS view where the smaller one must obey and the larger one dictates. Oh well, not our style. We were once the only PACT of TUS but we were never controlled by them. Why would we have to be in Barbarians or Old School? We were an independent alliance with independent goals and strategies. We have mutual respect with old TUS guys. Is there any of them call us betrayers, or only you, Tea?
I can understand you because you only have a slavery relationship in your mind: either ther relationship between you and Erik or the relationship between Alpha and CS. :cool: