Request Small Corrections Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser18132
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ugh. Why am I not surprised.
Thanks for pointing this out guys and for your work in finding out the correct values

It would be impossible for me to check all of the values, however I accept that I should have caught this as it is clearly more then just the odd mistake!

Anyway, thanks again for your help :)

DeletedUser345

Ugh. Why am I not surprised.
Thanks for pointing this out guys and for your work in finding out the correct values

It would be impossible for me to check all of the values, however I accept that I should have caught this as it is clearly more then just the odd mistake!

Anyway, thanks again for your help :)

No problem, no I realise that I'm not sure what I was on about it just happened that due to my guide writing i've been trawling all over the wiki and happened to research architecture just after I looked at it on the wiki and notice the difference, the only thing that normally would have given it away was the ridiculous breakthrough cost.

DeletedUser27700

Just wanted to point you at this.

I have not looked at the wiki for that, but you may want to change it

DeletedUser

Achilles- Researches are done and cave has been added to the nav at the bottom of buildings pages.

Iced, where on the wiki does it say that you cannot attack whilst in BP?

DeletedUser345

One small thing on the researches page again, you might as well remove the demand troops option since all the 1.26 worlds have been upgraded to 2.0 since it was written.

DeletedUser

However, I have disabled my wiki editing abilities for now... Just for a few weeks so i can actually do some revision :p Don't worry though, I will do them all. Just not right now.

;)

I'll add them all in a few weeks.

DeletedUser

Talking about small corrections...

Here (and in similar pages that I will add if i find them) there isn't the divine envoy and, in the city overview, the sidebar doesn't exist now!!
Here there aren't the new awards (for example the award you get when you finish quests)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep, I saw that in the other thread. Seems that they changed it at some point...

DeletedUser18132

Yeah, I don't think they ever put it in the update notes.