Request Small Corrections Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser18132
  • Start date

DeletedUser19042

Hey buddeh....

This page needs an addition since the last update. The new spoiler BB-code needs to be added. :)

DeletedUser27793

http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Farm
population increase for lvl 23 is 90
then pop increase for lvl 24 is 83??
I guess there is a mistake here
and building time is only available for farm at senate lvl 1 why not for others?
how can we calculate the time needed for senate lvl 15?

DeletedUser2795

http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Farm
population increase for lvl 23 is 90
then pop increase for lvl 24 is 83??
That sounds like it may be an issue...
I guess there is a mistake here
and building time is only available for farm at senate lvl 1 why not for others?
how can we calculate the time needed for senate lvl 15?
For the Senate level, you have to do some math.
If you look at the Senate page, you will see a percentage at each level. If you take the time for a given farm level, say level 16 (9:11:34), here is how you would deal with it if you had a level 15 Senate without crane researched and on a speed 2 world.
  1. Convert to seconds: 9 hours * 3600 sec/hr + 11 min * 60 sec/min + 34 sec = 33094 sec
  2. Account for world speed. 33094 sec / 2 (world speed) = 16547 sec
  3. Account for Senate level by multiplying by the percentage 16547 sec @ level 1 * (72.0 % @ level 15 / 100 % @ level 1) = 11913.84 sec (essentially 11914 sec)
  4. If you had researched crane, you would, instead of multiplying by 0.72, you would multiply by 0.62 (because 0.62 is 0.72 - 0.1).
And you can use the same method for any building at any Senate level.

DeletedUser

Yep, it seems that the farm space is wrong for 3 levels. I will sort that tomorrow.

DeletedUser2795

FYI: For level 31 of the Academy, it says that you will have 24 Research Points, when it should say 124. It is an insignificant typo that is only applicable to a small percentage of the population (Hero Worlds), but it bothered me :).

DeletedUser30490

There are four different events taking place over a week each from 27th July to 23rd August 2012.

Found this on the "Grepo olympia" page....
Shouldn't it be changed now since they're having it this year as well?

DeletedUser

Changelogs page and world information pages need updating.
Grepolympia page needs adding to the side bar.

DeletedUser36146

On the grepolympia page the training points you get for inputing various units is at variance to the visual interface in the game.
Yes Im aware it varies for different speed settings.
The myths units appear to be ok but the "human" units are all over the place
The Training points you recieve from training is supposed to vary in some cases with each discipline.
For example the archers are better at training for the archery contest (makes sense)
The stats quoted are 72 per unit (with 10 units on a speed 1 world) = 720 per 2 hr cycle
It should be the same on a speed 2 world but you need 20 units
At least it was last year.
This year however the visual on the input bar states 20 per unit and 20 max = 400 TP per cycle
This is just one small example - most of the rest are inaccurate too
As the page is being used to explain how to play (and many players will be using it) It really needs to be accurate
Sorry guys I know you cant be everywhere

DeletedUser

You need to edit the colonisation page to change it to the correct value.
997 points, not 778.

Also, the worlds list needs sorting.

Also, the Team page needs updating with new IGMs and the correct US team.

DeletedUser19042

You need to edit the colonisation page to change it to the correct value.
997 points, not 778.

Also, the worlds list needs sorting.

Also, the Team page needs updating with new IGMs and the correct US team.

Tom, I think that changed? With one of the last updated the temple etc were switched..So I think it's 778 now...

DeletedUser

Can you also place it on this page which is the MAIN description of the CS, it is not there as of this post:

http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Colony_Ship

Also on this page the image is incorrect of the CS. The current image is of a Trireme should be changed to Colony Ship Image.