smilodon vs perrin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41523

Maybe you can stop founding cities and go actually strike a blow to Dreadfleet. Mkay? :)

DeletedUser

maybe you can be more original and less of a noob and put down the comics.... do some fighting.... something;)

DeletedUser41523

Things I've accomplished here- Conquered a pretty revered leader and helped win a war with Kallistei. Also planned an op that brought down an alliance while bringing down two other alliances with myself and 4 other people at the same time.

Things Perrin has accomplished here- Helped bring down a top 5 alliance.

Things Xwing has accomplished here- Founded a city and conquered a few nobody's and declared a war on an alliance he has yet to take a single city from. Well that's okay I guess someone had to get the short end of the stick right. :)

To bring this up again. If you don't like the content do something about it and actually strike a blow to your enemy and talk about that. If you can't even do that simple task then the forum isn't for you. I mean hey at least when we have talked about our enemies we have talked about actually fighting them and debated over that. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Things I've accomplished here- Conquered a pretty revered leader and helped win a war with Kallistei. Also planned an op that brought down an alliance while bringing down two other alliances with myself and 4 other people at the same time.

Things Perrin has accomplished here- Helped bring down a top 5 alliance.

Things Xwing has accomplished here- Founded a city and conquered a few nobody's and declared a war on an alliance he has yet to take a single city from. Well that's okay I guess someone had to get the short end of the stick right. :)

finally something we can agree on kitty
!!:p

DeletedUser

Maybe you can stop founding cities and go actually strike a blow to Dreadfleet. Mkay? :)

OH MY GOD THAT IS FUNNY, no +rep though... i need to spread it around... but also, + rep to Ateam guy for posting this thread, this is going to be the busiest thread out :p

DeletedUser41611

Hey Perrin, Doesnt Colonizations on grepointel mean conquests? Hmmm.. It does. Just wanted to show that fact to u. :) Btw I dont remember grep being a sprint, I believe its much more like a marathon. :) In fact many of the good marathon runners work to get a nice position before going for the lead later on. :)

DeletedUser41523

Lets just compare the two of us here.
r1zv38.png

Your first conquest? A internal inactive.

qp5qn7.png

My first conquest? A long shot CS on the leader of then voted the best Premade in Thebes. The next conquest? An enemy alliance that I was fighting with only a handful of players from DT. One of which was conquest ready. The next player was kicked from the alliance when I sieged them. And then I took another town from an enemy alliance full of great snipers and player.

The difference? When I talk I clearly attempt to do and usually do what I say.

When you talk it seems to be all hot air. Perhaps you should go put some time into the game...I think you need it a little more than I. :)

@Mflip I absolutely love the runner analogy. But I think this is more of a 400 or 800 meter dash. You still need to move pretty fast and have some longevity or you'll be torn apart. :)

DeletedUser

Hey Perrin, Doesnt Colonizations on grepointel mean conquests? Hmmm.. It does. Just wanted to show that fact to u. :) Btw I dont remember grep being a sprint, I believe its much more like a marathon. :) In fact many of the good marathon runners work to get a nice position before going for the lead later on. :)

well thank god i did not use grepointel, but rather grepostats .... and you may be right buddy you get a cookie for that astute observation!!!

DeletedUser

The fact that you're measuring success after less than a month on the server shows your inexperience. But if you must....
Pretty sure I've got a higher fighters rank, players rank, and experience level than both of you.

@Perrin, you realize those colonizations represent conquests right? The "cities founded" column will show you my 1 hammer cap from before BP ended. And though many have claimed this to show the poor strategy of the A Team alliance which will surely fall because of it, we are still here.
EDIT: mflip beat me to it

@Smilodon, you realize A Team never claimed to be "at war" with DreadFleet, nor them with us right? Yes we have had skirmishes, and yes we are red to each other, but no more or less than what has been happening all over the server. If we wanted to push into the true server core and engage in battles with many more enemies on that front, yeah we would declare "war" on them and attempt to remove them from our path. Though, I do enjoy being underestimated. Thank you for that.

And thank you both for choosing this thread to troll. At least now the other threads can have a break from your ADD.
And +rep to both of you for staying on the Trolling Competition topic. It's a close race, but I'm sure one of you will win.

DeletedUser41611

Lets just compare the two of us here.
r1zv38.png

Your first conquest? A internal inactive.

qp5qn7.png

My first conquest? A long shot CS on the leader of then voted the best Premade in Thebes. The next conquest? An enemy alliance that I was fighting with only a handful of players from DT. One of which was conquest ready. The next player was kicked from the alliance when I sieged them. And then I took another town from an enemy alliance full of great snipers and player.

When you talk it seems to be all hot air. Perhaps you should go put some time into the game...I think you need it a little more than I. :)

@Mflip I absolutely love the runner analogy. But I think this is more of a 400 or 800 meter dash. You still need to move pretty fast and have some longevity or you'll be torn apart. :)

LOL Smildon - I am very happy you smashed Kallistai's leader. Who voted them the best premade has never watched King Leo and company play much grep... They can play, but have no idea how to work with others. I plan to move fast and have longevity here. :) A year from now we can look back and see who is still here. :) I plan to be...

DeletedUser41523

The fact that you're measuring success after less than a month on the server shows your inexperience. But if you must....
Pretty sure I've got a higher fighters rank, players rank, and experience level than both of you.

@Perrin, you realize those colonizations represent conquests right? The "cities founded" column will show you my 1 hammer cap from before BP ended. And though many have claimed this to show the poor strategy of the A Team alliance which will surely fall because of it, we are still here.
EDIT: mflip beat me to it

@Smilodon, you realize A Team never claimed to be "at war" with DreadFleet, nor them with us right? Yes we have had skirmishes, and yes we are red to each other, but no more or less than what has been happening all over the server. If we wanted to push into the true server core and engage in battles with many more enemies on that front, yeah we would declare "war" on them and attempt to remove them from our path. Though, I do enjoy being underestimated. Thank you for that.

And thank you both for choosing this thread to troll. At least now the other threads can have a break from your ADD.
And +rep to both of you for staying on the Trolling Competition topic. It's a close race, but I'm sure one of you will win.

The fact that you have yet to take a single town off your arch enemy in a month shows your incompetence. Also I seriously doubt you've been playing longer than me...Just take my word for it. :)

You're measuring your success in ABP? Didn't you just get down on me for bringing stats into it for less than a month? A little pot and kettle over there I see. But to take this further if you stayed up to date you would know that you have a 4 rank lead on me in ABP...I've been gone almost a week. You got 4 ranks ahead of me in one weeks time...Just keep that in mind. No you guys have been saying you'll op each other and are at war. But hey I guess some of those messages from your players to discuss the war that you're totally not in won't mean a thing. If you're not actually in a war then you do a really terrible job at communicating it to your own alliance. This is cute though. Keep it up and I may have to give you a teddy bear to match your cuteness. :)

As for underestimating you who said anything about that? That's alllll you there buddy. I don't under estimate my enemies.

DeletedUser

i probably wont be here :( everyone wants my beautiful high temple cities :(

DeletedUser

The fact that you have yet to take a single town off your arch enemy in a month shows your incompetence.
Where did I declare them my arch enemy? where did they declare us theirs? Again, yes we have fought each other but that does not make this a "war"
Also I seriously doubt you've been playing longer than me...Just take my word for it. :)
Don't be so sure.

You're measuring your success in ABP? Didn't you just get down on me for bringing stats into it for less than a month? A little pot and kettle over there I see. But to take this further if you stayed up to date you would know that you have a 4 rank lead on me in ABP...I've been gone almost a week. You got 4 ranks ahead of me in one weeks time...Just keep that in mind.
Need reading glasses? Should I pick another language to say that in?

No you guys have been saying you'll op each other and are at war. This is cute though. Keep it up and I may have to give you a teddy bear to match your cuteness. :)
Again, show me where "us guys" have said that please?

As for underestimating you who said anything about that?

That's alllll you there buddy. I don't under estimate my enemies.

When you talk it seems to be all hot air. Perhaps you should go put some time into the game...I think you need it a little more than I.

Underestimation.

DeletedUser

Why cant we all just get along and have good ol competitive fun? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser41523

Your First Point: You don't come here much do you. DF seems to think its a war as I recall several claims for ops coming. Same on the part of a few Ateam players. But if someone is trying to CS you and you don't take it seriously enough to commit and fight back...Then isn't that underestimation in itself? o_O

Second Point: Alpha and Alpha? :p

Third Point: You're not even fully reading are you? If you kept going you would see that I pointed out that it's a little hypocritical to down talk a point and then proceed to stoop to the level of the point you just stood against. In addition I also pointed out that if you want to play a stats game with me then you should bear in mind that I have been gone almost a week. So being 4 ranks ahead of me isn't anything to cheer about. Maybe you should get your own eyes checked there my friend. ;)

Fourth Point: Read the forums? :p You're more than welcome to help yourself to a few threads that have content about your own alliance. Maybe then you'll find something to contribute rather than just crying about two people.

Fifth Point: That's not underestimation that's an observation. You haven't taken anyone note worthy. Between your war that you pretend isn't a war your supposed ally/Nap/ Ally that I assume you'll claim isn't your ally took the only DF town. I never said I underestimated AT's abilities or that I think less of AT. I just said that you shouldn't talk about forum content when you don't appear to be doing much on your own fronts. There is in fact a big difference. Personally if DT and AT fought you'd find me giving you as much attention as anyone else. :)

Also question. If you and DF aren't at war...Then what the heck are you doing over there??? Personally I'd want to get my only current threat off my front doorstep. Most people want to fight challenging alliances or do things to have a challenge. This just leads to the impression that you want to play hugs in O45. :p

DeletedUser

Your First Point: You don't come here much do you. DF seems to think its a war as I recall several claims for ops coming. Same on the part of a few Ateam players. But if someone is trying to CS you and you don't take it seriously enough to commit and fight back...Then isn't that underestimation in itself? o_O
If DF thinks our 1 failed CS attempt and their few means this is a war between arch enemies then that is their own misunderstanding. I would still like to see where anyone in A Team has declared that.
Second Point: Alpha and Alpha? :p
yes and yes, where else?

Third Point: You're not even fully reading are you? If you kept going you would see that I pointed out that it's a little hypocritical to down talk a point and then proceed to stoop to the level of the point you just stood against. In addition I also pointed out that if you want to play a stats game with me then you should bear in mind that I have been gone almost a week. So being 4 ranks ahead of me isn't anything to cheer about. Maybe you should get your own eyes checked there my friend. ;)
Both accounts were started on the same day. In 10 months from now will you still say "so and so is ahead of me because I took time off"? We all love excuses don't we? It's a moot point Smilodon. And yes, it was a bit hypocritical of me to criticize you for comparing points and follow up by comparing us due to the assumption that it was all you could understand. My apologies.
Fourth Point: Read the forums? :p You're more than welcome to help yourself to a few threads that have content about your own alliance. Maybe then you'll find something to contribute rather than just crying about two people.
You misunderstand the point of this thread. My intent was to draw the attention of 2 players I considered to be "trolling" the more important topics of this forum and keep them occupied here so that the other forum threads could stay on topic. Apparently, it's only working on you since perrin has stopped replying.

Sorry Joris! I only got one of them!

Fifth Point: That's not underestimation that's an observation. You haven't taken anyone note worthy. Between your war that you pretend isn't a war your supposed ally/Nap/ Ally that I assume you'll claim isn't your ally took the only DF town. I never said I underestimated AT's abilities or that I think less of AT. I just said that you shouldn't talk about forum content when you don't appear to be doing much on your own fronts. There is in fact a big difference. Personally if DT and AT fought you'd find me giving you as much attention as anyone else. :)

Also question. If you and DF aren't at war...Then what the heck are you doing over there??? Personally I'd want to get my only current threat off my front doorstep. Most people want to fight challenging alliances or do things to have a challenge. This just leads to the impression that you want to play hugs in O45. :p

Claiming that someone cannot backup what they say when the truth is they can, is an underestimation. Glasses or not, it's still the same. Yes our war strategy might differ from yours but rest assured, we 100% can back up our words. We also know how to chose the time and place to our liking.

DeletedUser

If DF thinks our 1 failed CS attempt and their few means this is a war between arch enemies then that is their own misunderstanding. I would still like to see where anyone in A Team has declared that.

yes and yes, where else?

Both accounts were started on the same day. In 10 months from now will you still say "so and so is ahead of me because I took time off"? We all love excuses don't we? It's a moot point Smilodon. And yes, it was a bit hypocritical of me to criticize you for comparing points and follow up by comparing us due to the assumption that it was all you could understand. My apologies.

You misunderstand the point of this thread. My intent was to draw the attention of 2 players I considered to be "trolling" the more important topics of this forum and keep them occupied here so that the other forum threads could stay on topic. Apparently, it's only working on you since perrin has stopped replying.

Sorry Joris! I only got one of them!

Claiming that someone cannot backup what they say when the truth is they can, is an underestimation. Glasses or not, it's still the same. Yes our war strategy might differ from yours but rest assured, we 100% can back up our words. We also know how to chose the time and place to our liking.

wow this is turning into pnp material.. i mean who would read all that ???

DeletedUser41523

First Point: Offered you to read the forums. Either way if someone thinks it go have a ball. :p

Second Point: On and off from there same as you i'm guessing.

Third Point: That's not really an excuse...I'm simply saying you just bragged about me falling from ranks not from you really gaining ranks. You like to attempt to inform people of your side so I thought i'd keep keep you informed. No need to apologize stats are what we go on and without a direct fight it would be all that matters now wouldn't it? I just found it funny that you chose to stoop to something you talked down on. :)

Fourth Point: Not really if anything this was more your attempt at trolling than us trolling. Once again its more an act of hypocrisy than anything. Rather than improve the forums or add your own content you seem to want to denounce wars and just complain and that my friend is the problem not the solution. :) Though I admit Perrin is a troll. But then again a debate is a debate. I just generally assume that anything that comes on the forums will get derailed in a day at worst.

Fifth Point: Did I say you can't? Or that you aren't? I'm sorry if you got the impression that I underestimated you but that isn't the case. What I said was between the two of us I seem to be doing a little more against my supposed enemies and trying to fight opponents. Because of this it creates some banter. As for my debates with Perrin that started over his stabs at a few friends. I'm sorry if this offends you. But again at least we're providing something to read. As I said I'd rather hear about A team and DF. But honestly they don't seem to do anything. :/

My point is rather than creating your own flame/troll thread maybe you should become a little more public and tell us what you're doing. This is about the fifth time I've said that I'd rather read what someone else has to say about their alliance than post about mine. Some of us have even taken stabs at people just to get them motivated to something. :) But aside from Joris, who has me added on skype and seems pretty lenient anyways, I don't think anyone had a problem with the banter besides you. In fact as one person said "we need things like this or the forum dies".

Therefore Perrin and myself have actually contributed in a more positive way than you have. Now please if you wish to contribute I encourage you to do so. I'm not kidding when I say I'd love to hear about what happens in Ateam and what their plans are. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.