smilodon vs perrin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

First Point: Offered you to read the forums. Either way if someone thinks it go have a ball. :p

Second Point: On and off from there same as you i'm guessing.

Third Point: That's not really an excuse...I'm simply saying you just bragged about me falling from ranks not from you really gaining ranks. You like to attempt to inform people of your side so I thought i'd keep keep you informed. No need to apologize stats are what we go on and without a direct fight it would be all that matters now wouldn't it? I just found it funny that you chose to stoop to something you talked down on. :)

Fourth Point: Not really if anything this was more your attempt at trolling than us trolling. Once again its more an act of hypocrisy than anything. Rather than improve the forums or add your own content you seem to want to denounce wars and just complain and that my friend is the problem not the solution. :) Though I admit Perrin is a troll. But then again a debate is a debate. I just generally assume that anything that comes on the forums will get derailed in a day at worst.

Fifth Point: Did I say you can't? Or that you aren't? I'm sorry if you got the impression that I underestimated you but that isn't the case. What I said was between the two of us I seem to be doing a little more against my supposed enemies and trying to fight opponents. Because of this it creates some banter. As for my debates with Perrin that started over his stabs at a few friends. I'm sorry if this offends you. But again at least we're providing something to read. As I said I'd rather hear about A team and DF. But honestly they don't seem to do anything. :/

My point is rather than creating your own flame/troll thread maybe you should become a little more public and tell us what you're doing. This is about the fifth time I've said that I'd rather read what someone else has to say about their alliance than post about mine. Some of us have even taken stabs at people just to get them motivated to something. :) But aside from Joris, who has me added on skype and seems pretty lenient anyways, I don't think anyone had a problem with the banter besides you. In fact as one person said "we need things like this or the forum dies".

Therefore Perrin and myself have actually contributed in a more positive way than you have. Now please if you wish to contribute I encourage you to do so. I'm not kidding when I say I'd love to hear about what happens in Ateam and what their plans are. :)

another thing we agree on kitty i think you are quite a pompous you know what ...but our external feud has kept people talking for days ..... personally i think inno games should hire us to be hype men and i should get some + rep for my efforts to tick off half of thebes !!!

DeletedUser41523

See its not really a bad thing to have banter Xwing. Maybe you should join in. I personally found out bout pretty stimulating. :)

DeletedUser

OMG, you actually have to read everything that Perrin wrights? I just found new respect for forum mods! You gotta pace yourself though, don't read everything at once.

hahahaha, yeah, its a bit rough... i wonder how long it will take a senior to catch wind of Perrins shenanigans :p

DeletedUser41523

*sighs*

Now back to topic...wait...what is the topic? :heh:

Xwing complaining about fights because he has none of his own to comment on. So he's jealous of Perrin and I for having something to discuss and compare. Even though there's a lot more people involved than just myself and Perrin. Like Tyrone, Ammon, Big Bad, Bend23, Deathwish. But I got signaled out. Yay i'm popular. :)

DeletedUser

i dont know Smilo... i may have the impression that Xwing might not like you? its a hunch... but im pretty sure... :p ;)

DeletedUser

i dont know Smilo... i may have the impression that Xwing might not like you? its a hunch... but im pretty sure... :p ;)

I have no issue with Smilo. I've just seen too much side tracking done by perrin and it always sucks Smilo into it. I don't appreciate having to go through 2 pages of forum thread before finding a reply that's actually on topic. So I figured I'd do my part and draw perrin's attention here. Naturally, Smilo followed.

You're all welcome ;)

DeletedUser

OMG, you actually have to read everything that Perrin wrights? I just found new respect for forum mods! You gotta pace yourself though, don't read everything at once.

lol good one !!

x wing ..man you were doing good man showing some backbone and then you had to muck it up by retracting your statements.... come on dude stick to your guns !!!:pro:

DeletedUser22708

I think he doesn't like Smilodon's essays, very few people do. I remember getting a -rep in the DT newspaper thread because i made Smilodon write essays haha

DeletedUser41523

Credit to you Xwing I called you out and you apparently went an gave me a reason to shut up in that regard good job. Digital actually I seem to get a lot of people agreeing with what I write. I write an essay so cover every possible topic. You should see a school report by me. But technically didn't perrin follow? I mean think about it who commented first? And does it really take a rocket scientist to know why I may have a verbal bout with the person? I took one stab at Ateam and we made about 3 pages of fun. So if someone takes a random stab at a friend in DT well.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Credit to you Xwing I called you out and you apparently went an gave me a reason to shut up in that regard good job. Digital actually I seem to get a lot of people agreeing with what I write. I write an essay so cover every possible topic. You should see a school report by me. But technically didn't perrin follow? I mean think about it who commented first? And does it really take a rocket scientist to know why I may have a verbal bout with the person? I took one stab at Ateam and we made about 3 pages of fun. So if someone takes a random stab at a friend in DT well.... :)
kitty you should take a look at my most recent stab at DT ...its quite funny

Status
Not open for further replies.