Snakes vs Eviction Notice

DeletedUser

I used to play in this world and then I quit it because I wanted to focus on the one I have in omicron but anyway I use to be apart of the snakes and they went under like 2 or 3 huge merges with mr men and someone else and it looks like they haver merged with dorian warriors now. After these there was like 4 snake alliances fighting eviction notice can anyone tell me what happened? Now the snake alliances are like eternity snakes or something.

DeletedUser

No i'll simplfy it even more for you.
EN as an alliance are not beasts but they do have 8 or 9 really good solid players,
and the rest are recruited from broken alliances they have dismantled along the way. or cowards jumping ship to save themselves.
but either way yes they are a solid fighting unit,. and some of them are actually ok to talk to. just some mine.
but if were to cast our memories back say 6 weeks ago a certain EN member who shall not be named. (deadly) stated quite proudly this war would be over in 54 in 3 weeks and we'd be gone. well were still here and it's past 3 weeks.

DeletedUser

Yeah, you lot have only gone through 8 million name changes, mergers and pacts trying to cope with us rather than outright failcascading like all our previous enemies.

You're still lunch, you just take a bit longer to digest.

DeletedUser

but if were to cast our memories back say 6 weeks ago a certain EN member who shall not be named. (deadly) stated quite proudly this war would be over in 54 in 3 weeks and we'd be gone. well were still here and it's past 3 weeks.

Show your proof. Don't make accusations without proof.

DeletedUser

LOL tell you what them super star i'll go solo just for you but then again you'll just get your muckers to join in and yeah proof you want is it well i shall go and get it once i find out who has it.
and MB think you'll find were still MM and MM haven't left the game since the start of the server. so anytime you THINK your big enough or bad enough trying biting on me. or you like the rest of your clan to scared. probably yeah. thought so

DeletedUser

so anytime you THINK your big enough or bad enough trying biting on me. or you like the rest of your clan to scared. probably yeah. thought so

I've already had a city off you iirc.

That was before you got caught account sharing though so maybe you're a whole new person since then.

DeletedUser16292

No i'll simplfy it even more for you.
but if were to cast our memories back say 6 weeks ago a certain EN member who shall not be named. (deadly) stated quite proudly this war would be over in 54 in 3 weeks and we'd be gone.
...your doing it wrong

DeletedUser

I've already had a city off you iirc.

That was before you got caught account sharing though so maybe you're a whole new person since then.

yeah yeah YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWN old news you know nothing and i mean nothing and DT knows less than what he tells you.

DeletedUser

Lol this is so you vik.

RAEG

3424799328_974f5277c3_o.png

DeletedUser

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
you would like to think that would you ha ha nope not me buddy dealing we you is like dealing with ma kids.let it go in one ear out the other :p

DeletedUser

I think you meant to say " I deal with you the way I dealt with my education. Let everything go in one ear and out the other." That makes a lot more sense and would explain your inability form an argument with proof and actual information.

DeletedUser

i think you guys need to chill out. this thread is feeling kind of hostile.