Snakes vs Eviction Notice

DeletedUser

Worrying developments in the war in O54.

Recent reports have shown several instances of Snakes Force reinforcing cities revolted by EN with colony ships and little else.

For example, this "battle" occurred an hour before my main conquest fleet arrived in a Snake city:

10sf7kj.jpg

This, among other similar occurances reported by comrades, raises alarming questions. Is this simply gross incompetence leading to civilian casualties...or is it a cynical ploy by Snakes to use innocents as human shields?

DeletedUser

i think you guys need to chill out. this thread is feeling kind of hostile.

I have to agree. This is my post and it create all of this. Vikingr just admit it. U r not going to win this battle. All ur making urself look like is an idiot just ignore them. On the other hand who wants to talk about their feelings?

DeletedUser7213

I have to agree. This is my post and it create all of this. Vikingr just admit it. U r not going to win this battle. All ur making urself look like is an idiot just ignore them. On the other hand who wants to talk about their feelings?

Erm... ok then:heh:

DeletedUser

Another update for you rush. Since MR MEN disbanded EN has been able to focus more on Snakes. So in 6 days or so we have conquered 38 cities from them :eek:

Losses to EN