So, catch me up a bit

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser44444

So basically... Vic+Tru were always going to maintain their pact, and at some point or the other, wanted BL or Venom on their team against the other... in beginning of the server... BL+Tru+Vict against Venom... then Truc+Venom (with Vict and Tru maintaining their pact) against BL. They thrived till they had the easy way of only 1 enemy of the top 4 core alliances. After BL and Venom made the sensible move of stopping killing each other and concentrate on this team of Tru and Vict, we have seen how things have straightened out in last 30-40 days :)

Yes the things not in the way i or we like.but i think you forgeting some alliance who you working with...

respect.

DeletedUser15581

well at least BL agreed to work with us and did not stall like liteshadoe did for weeks while zama and company kept eating our cities.

So far, it has been so good that all I would say is that we should have started working with BL before working with Truc or asking you guys for anything.

DeletedUser44444

i dont want you start asking from VIC something.those dayes are past.the world is grown and going this way how the top 6 alliances take it...
sry.if you did not understanded me ,but i was sayin about alliance BS.
and i dont have rights to put to lite words in his mouth.he is grown up played the game before..so thats it.
heh.zama and company.they forgeted like you know(dont you)it was loss to us, victory to V2.thats the way it.is.
ofcorse if you looking the map who else will be better partner...and i know why it taked time...discussion what is better for us and to others.i dont belive that V2 gets thatkind of response in a minute.but in same time the play is on, while diplomats holding they things..lol

i did not taked here word to start arquing.

This is going out of theme so V2 dont wanna loose the grown in world deffender...lol.so you know then what to do..heh

respect

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15581

B&S are our long term allies... in fact the only alliance who really fought well and was allied with us at the time we were being hit from all directions. Venom has a lot of respect for them :)

At 1 point they were pretty small and less than the size of RO. While RO has merged into Vict, B&S have grown to rank 5 and are double the size of rank 6.

DeletedUser44444

in my eyes they doing right now the best grepowork in paros world...better tah we you and other ones...the sise is no matter /they are example.
my all respect to all who play well .
we play good ,V2 play good BL,BS all playing good if they are still here...if we go to the first post you see how big is thechange in this world.and this is happens allways in all worlds ..so i am on this side ...we all good who live till ww time and who is top 4 to build all wonders.

DeletedUser

the world is not getting a lot interesting.. with all those ghost.(5 top players in total more then 200 cities) balance has shifted.. are we gonna see a merger

DeletedUser8396

What's goin on at the moment? Pretty much the same, or have the tides of war shifted?

DeletedUser

What's going on at the moment? Pretty much the same, or have the tides of war shifted?

Whats going on is some people like dead worlds.
Instead of making it an interesting place they want to fight boredom for 6 months before WW.

DeletedUser8396

Whats going on is some people like dead worlds.
Instead of making it an interesting place they want to fight boredom for 6 months before WW.

Why not create some tension then?

Make chaos! You underestimate the effect even one player can have. Whats your ign?

DeletedUser15581

pebble, let me explain the definition of "interesting" and "boredom" to you from Netralize (that's his IGN too) and his alliance - Truculence's perspective (now Acme and Powderpuffs) .

for 6 months... Truculence and ALL other top 6 alliances were busy banging a single rank2 alliance... Venom 2.0. So much, that Venom lost 100s of cities, was reduced to 55 players and rank 4... were those 6 months boring? naah, very interesting and exciting.

Then, for a few weeks to a month. Truculence + Venom were hitting Black Legion, while Truculence maintained friendly relations with the only other major alliance, Victores. boring? nope, interesting again.

Till either Black Legion or Venom were the "cornered" and "targeted" alliance, things looked interesting from Truculence perspective.

After Venom and Black Legion felt backstabbed by Truculence due to various reasons, and they decided to stop their own silly war and direct the fire to the real villains of Paros, things suddenly got boring. Venom+Black Legion combine were fighting Truculence+Victores... 2 vs 2 of top 4 alliances, a pretty boring thing to do, right? :p :D

Its not even 2 months since this arrangement started... and these pro guys are already looking to give up! Yea we have been demolishing both alliances, gaining territory... and Truculence council tried every sweet diplomacy they could to get either BL or V2 on their side again against the other and make it "interesting". But really, should we break a team simply because it is exceeding expectations and dominating the server?

DeletedUser

pebble, let me explain the definition of "interesting" and "boredom" to you from Netralize (that's his IGN too) and his alliance - Truculence's perspective (now Acme and Powderpuffs) .

for 6 months... Truculence and ALL other top 6 alliances were busy banging a single rank2 alliance... Venom 2.0. So much, that Venom lost 100s of cities, was reduced to 55 players and rank 4... were those 6 months boring? naah, very interesting and exciting.

Then, for a few weeks to a month. Truculence + Venom were hitting Black Legion, while Truculence maintained friendly relations with the only other major alliance, Victores. boring? nope, interesting again.

Till either Black Legion or Venom were the "cornered" and "targeted" alliance, things looked interesting from Truculence perspective.

After Venom and Black Legion felt backstabbed by Truculence due to various reasons, and they decided to stop their own silly war and direct the fire to the real villains of Paros, things suddenly got boring. Venom+Black Legion combine were fighting Truculence+Victores... 2 vs 2 of top 4 alliances, a pretty boring thing to do, right? :p :D

Its not even 2 months since this arrangement started... and these pro guys are already looking to give up! Yea we have been demolishing both alliances, gaining territory... and Truculence council tried every sweet diplomacy they could to get either BL or V2 on their side again against the other and make it "interesting". But really, should we break a team simply because it is exceeding expectations and dominating the server?

Not talking about the past but the future.
Boredom will come in the next few months when we are all gone along with Vic.
Boredom will come when your members are chasing ghost and inactives.
Boredom will come when you have no one to fight.
Watch out B&S and ERYS you will be the only targets left.

DeletedUser15581

Victores + 2 Truculence babies are 40 million points! If you think these would be gone in a couple of months, either you are overestimating us or underestimating yourself :D

If Venom with its number of players reducing from 75 players to 55 players could hold off 6 alliances with 400+ players for 6 months, I guess you have a slightly better chance, isn't it?

DeletedUser41390

Real villains of paros.... I think I'll have to rename the alliance The Decepticons ;)

DeletedUser

Not talking about the past but the future.
Boredom will come in the next few months when we are all gone along with Vic.
Boredom will come when your members are chasing ghost and inactives.
Boredom will come when you have no one to fight.
Watch out B&S and ERYS you will be the only targets left.

Dam stop crying dude ... i remember TRUC saying they was going to win this would ! :eek: ... stop the back stabbing and trying to play alliances off against each other and fight back ! turtling will only get you so far ;)

JungleBear

Phrourach
We had some tough times, but most importantly kept our players. In my opinion truccs split, victores loss of zama and yoyo has made this world just a matter of time. Thing can change of course

DeletedUser15581

To end the instability in diplomacy which has plagued the core of Paros since the beginning , to cement the relationship between Venom and Black Legion which has exceeded expectations in last couple of months, the 2 alliances have decided to join forces...

Black Venom is here!

DeletedUser

the way truce has given up is very sad.. i had high expectations from them.. but when time comes for the world to go against them.. wait not world 3 alliance to go against them.. they gave up.. split, ghosted, quit...

DeletedUser32254

To end the instability in diplomacy which has plagued the core of Paros since the beginning , to cement the relationship between Venom and Black Legion which has exceeded expectations in last couple of months, the 2 alliances have decided to join forces...

Black Venom is here!

*yawn* , yet another world with a super alliance and yet another grepo crown with an asterisk.

Unless you are the kind that likes to go to the pub sober and beat up on the small drunk bloke, you will not enjoy it.

There is still time to save Paros for good play but I reckon the most will be too lazy to take that road. It is just too comfortable in a super alliance.

But feel free to prove me wrong. ;)

DeletedUser41456

It was very comfortable to beat up on Czar and his crew for half of this server's lifespan.

Now, my oh my how things change. lol.

Never once heard "good play" come into the conversation when attacks where against V2, soon as Tru gets hit and Vic get hit, all of a sudden it's an issue of good play lol. Add up BV's enemies they still outnumber BV in points. People are just giving up after half an op is had on them...The points have not changed much...TRU/VIC still outnumber us in points plain and simple.

..seems like the real comparison should be:

Guy A walks into the bar...sees a guy B getting beat up by 8 guys...guy A comes in and kicks guy B for kicks...

Guy B comes back the next day looking for Guy A and Guy A punches himself into acoma before Guy B throws a punch lol.

There is nowhere to hide.

Hmm..next city name "Nowhere to Hide".

WAIT: EDIT: I just remembered a conversation of "Good Play". IT was when i left RO/VV and said i was tired of everyone banging on V2 making the server lame and not fun at all ..i rmbr you killing me over it.

My oh my how things change.

Edit Number Two: You do realize you are calling the second ranked fighter and the first ranked fighting alliance lazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.