So i think...

DeletedUser12324

It's about time the Mods did more than just battle themselves, i think all mods that play should join one alliance in a certain direction and prove themselves! :pro:

Psi is perfect as it has a 30 member limit and neutral settings.

Should be 2 alliances:

Mods in one core ocean and a Non-mods alliance in an opposite core ocean.

Should make for an interesting game no?

DeletedUser12324

Premium only goes so far, anyways i'm not sure many mods have the guts to go for this challenge, lets see who's up for it :)

DeletedUser12324

A real fight :p would also be interesting to see if you guys can prove your teamwork too

DeletedUser

Wow, good idea. Man, I wish I had the time to do something like this. Especially with the unit speed 2. :)

Still, we'd be kinda outnumbered....man I really wish we could do this. :Angry:

DeletedUser12324

Wow, good idea. Man, I wish I had the time to do something like this. Especially with the unit speed 2. :)

ah common what does it take like 20 minutes a day? Speed 2 is easy stuff :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

ooooo I like to see you here Z, so I can kick your tucus for infracting me :D lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I mod two worlds, each world effectively taking an hour a day. I play two worlds, and 2 tribalwars worlds as well, along with watch anime and play an MMORPG. Oh, and go to school, play varsity sports, have a social life.....how the heck do I cram all of that into 24 hours? :p

It's tempting J, but as I just said, I got no time :(

DeletedUser12324

mmmm get someone to take your place then, you mods gotta defend your pride somehow right? :D

DeletedUser

True. But I'll make 'em postpone it until next summer so I could play. ;)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We would have had to plan this out awhile ago to get enough mods. There is very little chance we could get a group together in 3 days. Quite a few of us are busy enough as is. It would have to be a future server if we actually tried to do this

Aicy

Strategos
They made an alliance before called Grepolice.

It wasn't too successful so I can understand why they're coming up with so many excuses to not do it again. :)

DeletedUser4577

They made an alliance before called Grepolice.

It wasn't too successful so I can understand why they're coming up with so many excuses to not do it again. :)
- Lol...Too true...

Don't forget about Just For Laughs Aicy
- Good for awhile but then quickly became a bit too laughable. ;)

DeletedUser17088

sorry dudes but there are 40 mods, and alliance cap of 30 would be unfair on some wanting to play (an academy is lame)

I am just too busy with another game at the moment to play Grepolis. I don't think the mods as a whole are supposed to be good at playing, just good at modding (i know i suck at playing)

This is unrealistic due to how busy Grepolis is compared to when Grepolice and JFL existed

Aicy

Strategos
Back then there was like half as many mods though.

Also it was my understanding that mods were supposed to be good at the game so they can answer questions well, and that mods could use their mod powers to make their alliance have a 40 member cap. Maybe you could use this as a chance to get some practice. :p

DeletedUser17088

I think Fingolfin, iCyber and myself are proof that you do not need to be good at the game to be a forum mod, maybe this is true about being an In-game mod. Yeh i could use the practice but i don't have the time