So, Who is playing?

DeletedUser

hey jush! i remember you very well. how should i call you here?
i good thanks, managed to finish my master degree in industrial engineering. you have been playing all this time?
and thanks for the weddings :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Just Joris is fine, and no. I don't play anymore. I actually quit a few years ago. My last world was Gela :)
I just keep lurking every now and then. Then I'm gone again, then I come back after a few months :D

DeletedUser

wait, so you are not playing this world? then who sent me the weddings? lol

DeletedUser

Just joined out in 63 under ShakerMaker, not taking it serious though

DeletedUser42043

Hey guys, glad to be here :)
I've started on this server.. two days ago I think?

I was really into this a few years back, and I'm finding myself liking it in Imbros, despite gold being OP imo

anyone from Thebes or Tau here?

Ryann16

Strategos
Sorry bud that Killer Bees did not go as we suspected/planed..
Hoping to see you on upcoming Conq/Revo faster world :)

G? Fast world? Hahahahahahaha :p Im sorry mate, he told me a loooonnnngggg time ago that he doesnt feel like keeping up with the fast servers. That being said i must imagine a day in the life of G must be pretty packed full of events lol

DeletedUser17513

G? Fast world? Hahahahahahaha :p Im sorry mate, he told me a loooonnnngggg time ago that he doesnt feel like keeping up with the fast servers. That being said i must imagine a day in the life of G must be pretty packed full of events lol

so he told you long time ago that he was not playing a fast world? when only few months ago we played in LA Famiglia lol

besides you never know when one has free time to play

DeletedUser47170

Rush is back and for good. ready to see this world flipped on its ***

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
i had quit for six months but im back playing just not taking it seriously anymore playing under ype711 some might know both names

DeletedUser24285

This world is not working - sometime it happens - you get a dead world - probably time for me to leave