So....

DeletedUser

What's new in Alpha?
Now half of TW-S & DDW have decided to leave, it seems the forums are very quiet.

So, everyone happy?

I know some people would complain with just about anything, but some don't, so why so quiet? I can't even remember who is at war with who?

Come on, tell.... lets get these forums active, lets cause some wars, annoy some people and hand the world to Thunder Gods!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, i don't even know who in my alliance is active anymore :D :D

so, all the TGs are staying??

DeletedUser

Ahh, we've had a few people leave for the usual reasons as well... Though it seems far fewer than are leaving from DDW and TW-S/

Anyways... Any news to be had?

DeletedUser

Nothing new, I really don't pay attention to the forums.

DeletedUser

i go on this forum even the fact i have a 175 point city that is being delete at the moment
i still go on this forum

DeletedUser

Haha! Thats the funniest thing i've heard in a long time.
(pop)

How is it funny?

The only thing I've posted in lately is this because I seen it and the Milestones thread.

Maybe you can comprehend the word "lately". OK? OK, thanks.

DeletedUser

How is it funny?

The only thing I've posted in lately is this because I seen it and the Milestones thread.

Maybe you can comprehend the word "lately". OK? OK, thanks.

Its just funny that your alliance got tanned recently by mine and rather than appreciate it and respect it, you personally tried to recruit.

There is no fun without competition old man
:pro:

DeletedUser

Its just funny that your alliance got tanned recently by mine and rather than appreciate it and respect it, you personally tried to recruit.

There is no fun without competition old man
:pro:

Was there a P&P for this "tanning" that I missed? Some of us would appreciate additional details. :)

DeletedUser

Tanning. You called conquering inactive players tanning? Are you serious?

Nobody is trying to recruit anybody from your alliance either.

DeletedUser

Tanning. You called conquering inactive players tanning? Are you serious?

Nobody is trying to recruit anybody from your alliance either.

AndersJS, ring a bell?

And as for conquering inactives, well we learn from the best, TW :)

DeletedUser

AndersJS, ring a bell?

And as for conquering inactives, well we learn from the best, TW :)

I messaged Anders saying if he wants to join a real alliance to let me know. It wasn't recruiting. I just wanted to see what the guy would say as he's a coward.

Next time you want to try to bring things up, get your facts straight. I've declined a few of your TG to join. It's always funny when I get the message:

"You win, I give up. I've been under attack from TW-Shadow and I'm switching sides"

You guys have some "loyal" people eh?

DeletedUser

TW gladly took in alot of our 'loyal' cowards at the beginning of the war and you can keep them.

I wonder how many of these same 'loyal' people are still active in TW?

DeletedUser1359

thats better. There hasn't been a good flame war between TG and TW for a long time.

This world is slow at the moment. So many inactives that its hard finding people worth attacking.

DeletedUser

thats better. There hasn't been a good flame war between TG and TW for a long time.

This world is slow at the moment. So many inactives that its hard finding people worth attacking.

Eat the inactives, get rid of the middleman... then all out war with actives.

Now DDW is practically out of the picture, I sense this war is going to catch up with TW very fast.

DeletedUser

Now DDW is practically out of the picture, I sense this war is going to catch up with TW very fast.

I hate to admit it, but what dtatdm is saying is correct.. We are way out of picture now, with no sign of ppl returning from vacation mode, YET.. Dunno how much time we got :D :D
Oh well, nevertheless we shall fight, those of us that are still here :)