So....

DeletedUser

I hate to admit it, but what dtatdm is saying is correct.. We are way out of picture now, with no sign of ppl returning from vacation mode, YET.. Dunno how much time we got :D :D
Oh well, nevertheless we shall fight, those of us that are still here :)

Why fight us when you can join us :)

Then, this world... WILL spruce back to life. Not just because of you, but the others who will follow :)

DeletedUser

hehehe, well we wanted to join our allies Shadow, but were turned down cause sparta claimed refugee status on many players, some of em who weren't even near them.. so, we decided to stay in DDW flag and continue, whatever's left of it :)

DeletedUser

hehehe, well we wanted to join our allies Shadow, but were turned down cause sparta claimed refugee status on many players, some of em who weren't even near them.. so, we decided to stay in DDW flag and continue, whatever's left of it :)

Mail me in game.

DeletedUser

Mail me in game.

Anyone who was involved in attacks against SPARTA (all players that share a border) will be considered refugees and will result in all diplomatic ties being severed if recruited. Just placing this out there.

DeletedUser

Anyone who was involved in attacks against SPARTA (all players that share a border) will be considered refugees and will result in all diplomatic ties being severed if recruited. Just placing this out there.

I know. As I say and as I have said to you before.... I'll do what I think is best for my alliance. Not made any move yet.

This world needs spicing up anyway.

DeletedUser

I know. As I say and as I have said to you before.... I'll do what I think is best for my alliance. Not made any move yet.

This world needs spicing up anyway.

You guys are losing the war against us, and if you take on those that SPARTA deems refugees, they will get involved, then your alliance really stands no chance.

DeletedUser

You guys are losing the war against us, and if you take on those that SPARTA deems refugees, they will get involved, then your alliance really stands no chance.

I never comment on these flame threads, but that one really made me chuckle.

When my Alliance "Militus of Honorum" controlled Ocean 63, Sparta tried to recruit us. Even you "25 2 life" asked us why we merged into TG when I could have applied my Alliance for TW-S

My Reply to you:
"Because to be the best, you have to beat the best"

Yes, for all those out there who love a bit of PnP - I think TW-S is the better alliance. They are ranked 1, they have great teamwork and they continue to grow.

So. TG die if SPARTA helps TW-S and stop being Neutral with us?!

Nope. Not even close. Personally. I am happy to be in an Alliance that has NO allies and NO naps. Because I personally prefer war and if Sparta goes against TG, I am more than happy to fight them.

Hell, if it was up to me, TG would have no Alliances and I would go on a suicidal rampage fighting every alliance that dared raise a flag against us. Anyone who didn't want to fight us would be ignored - but only until the people who dared attack us were took out and then I would go for them as well.
I don't see the point in "allies" you are either the same Alliance or you're not. If you want to be allies, be one alliance. "With us or against us" ... no exceptions. That's how I look at things. (Which probably makes it a good job I am not TG's leader)

This is a war game, find your cahonas and fight!

And for the record, if all alliances stood alone without alliance treaties and naps... let's face it, most of TW-S would kick most of TG's backside. That is exactly why I am in Thunder Gods. I like the challenge and I like to war. So if Sparta wants to fight us, then me and my guys in Ocean 63 are happy to take on that challenge. We were happy to take on that challenge when we were only 20 people with 100 towns... and we are happy to take on that challenge still...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No one who was anyway near sparta is active, mate.. No one

DeletedUser

Ok, let me simplify this for you.

1. You joined in a war against us, when we were already at loss cause of the war with DDW. You jumped in at a stage where you were stronger and much more prepared. We stood up to you and DDW and we're still here today.

2. Definition of winning? more caps? more conquers? maybe... but TG is stronger than ever... and TW-S will NEVER own TG - you'll just have to accept that.

3. I see TW-S has a huge inactivity problem. It WILL catch up on you. Thunder Gods, WILL catch up on you.

Have no fear. Thunder Gods is going no where. Use your excuses to quit, use whatever you want. We are staying.

So run a long, prepare your army of trawlers and fish nets, we're waiting....

DeletedUser

well, frm the list of detah's claims to fargo, that i saw, amongst them, ppl aren't active, so i am assuming, no one near them are active??

DeletedUser

Ah, sorry I misunderstood.

Most the people blowing smoke up their own backside in DDW are now inactive or on vac mode. All the people that SPARTA were fighting with decided to leave. When checkmate returns he will be conquested out. The rest in and around us apart from 1 I believe have all been denied entry to TW but 90% happened to be inactive.

The fun ended when they left :(

DeletedUser

i'v been reading forms forever and what it looks like is a gigantic war is
about to start. (D)with the big guns. so its about to be any incatives coqued
and active player smashed(SW)

DeletedUser

What's new, you said? The fact that no one's online...

I guess people don't tend to play computer games during the middle of the night.

DeletedUser

I never comment on these flame threads, but that one really made me chuckle.

When my Alliance "Militus of Honorum" controlled Ocean 63, Sparta tried to recruit us. Even you "25 2 life" asked us why we merged into TG when I could have applied my Alliance for TW-S

My Reply to you:
"Because to be the best, you have to beat the best"

Yes, for all those out there who love a bit of PnP - I think TW-S is the better alliance. They are ranked 1, they have great teamwork and they continue to grow.

So. TG die if SPARTA helps TW-S and stop being Neutral with us?!

Nope. Not even close. Personally. I am happy to be in an Alliance that has NO allies and NO naps. Because I personally prefer war and if Sparta goes against TG, I am more than happy to fight them.

Hell, if it was up to me, TG would have no Alliances and I would go on a suicidal rampage fighting every alliance that dared raise a flag against us. Anyone who didn't want to fight us would be ignored - but only until the people who dared attack us were took out and then I would go for them as well.
I don't see the point in "allies" you are either the same Alliance or you're not. If you want to be allies, be one alliance. "With us or against us" ... no exceptions. That's how I look at things. (Which probably makes it a good job I am not TG's leader)

This is a war game, find your cahonas and fight!

And for the record, if all alliances stood alone without alliance treaties and naps... let's face it, most of TW-S would kick most of TG's backside. That is exactly why I am in Thunder Gods. I like the challenge and I like to war. So if Sparta wants to fight us, then me and my guys in Ocean 63 are happy to take on that challenge. We were happy to take on that challenge when we were only 20 people with 100 towns... and we are happy to take on that challenge still...

Well BuckyKev I hear from my sources, which happen to be very reliable that you are having an issue with conquering Lost Knights. I won't get into that with your "fight the best" spill.

TG has allies, not to mention they were desperate at one point to try to form a coalition against us. I won't go there either.

@ DTATDM,
TG will never catch TW-Shadow. The only ocean you guys stand strong in is 44. We won't go there either though.

DeletedUser

Meh, despite my curiosity of what AN "amcin" is, we should probably prod ourselves back on topic.