So....

DeletedUser

Anyone who was involved in attacks against SPARTA (all players that share a border) will be considered refugees and will result in all diplomatic ties being severed if recruited. Just placing this out there.

Wonder if ties with TW-S have been severed.
Somehow, I think you are all about talk and no action.

DeletedUser

If you are seriously wondering I can clarify.

Our ties with SPARTA are still strong.

In other news, sounds like we may be taking in a few of your personnel.

DeletedUser

Wonder if ties with TW-S have been severed.
Somehow, I think you are all about talk and no action.

Ah dear old DTA I thought you had stopped playing? If that is the case then it is understandable that your spouting nonsense like a clueless fool. Why would we have severed our ties when TW-S have done nothing but act properly in their manner towards us? Would you like to share exactly what they have done for which we should have severed ties?

DeletedUser

This load of crap actually got me to register

Well BuckyKev I hear from my sources, which happen to be very reliable that you are having an issue with conquering Lost Knights. I won't get into that with your "fight the best" spill.

TG has allies, not to mention they were desperate at one point to try to form a coalition against us. I won't go there either.

@ DTATDM,
TG will never catch TW-Shadow. The only ocean you guys stand strong in is 44. We won't go there either though.

I can't speak for other oceans, as I haven't even looked, but reading this pile of witless, simple rubbish made me register just to reply. Are you really kidding me? Not only do I have a copy of a message string you sent one of our player asking for help, yes you the mighty, but I also DARE you to even try to do something in O53. Since you own it and all (along with all other oceans but 1). You are barely here and that's by our allowing it, for a very short time now. Maybe we'll just send one of your larger and very active players completely to the rim to make a point. Go talk to your spies on that one. Maybe they'll give you a heads up so you can be paying attention when it happens. It seems you could use the lesson more then most. NO-ONE is invincible and of those that are close, they are few and far between. And by the way, do you REALLY think you're the only one with a spy or two? Hahaha, ignorance, what a funny thing. What a joke.

Wow, that was worth registering in this forum. Now when I come back in a month I can read all the new rubbish posted and laugh at all the "threats" that never came true.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zirbel, it's just a game. If anyone in our organization wronged you I apologize. Just keep things in perspective. No sense getting bent out of shape over an online game.

DeletedUser

Zirbel, it's just a game. If anyone in our organization wronged you I apologize. Just keep things in perspective. No sense getting bent out of shape over an online game.

I hear you, I apologize. Some of the things people say are so ridiculous that it drives me nuts. You can "trash talk" without making things up. Debating who's better or #1 in a given ocean is one thing, but stick to what you know, and enough with the "our spies" junk.

On a side note, it is time for this game to either step it up, or step out. It has gotten stale. I'm tired of seeing every "enemy" within a 40 hour attack make a under the table NAP with all the players around them. The game has turning into a contest of who can conquer the most in actives without actually getting into a real fight. It's like everyone is afraid of loosing.

A REMINDER TO ALL: The point of the game is to conquer all enemies, leaving only your alliance left. It's OK to loose trying, it's ridiculous and boring to spend all your time avoiding trying. If you loose, it's OK, a new world will start soon enough and you can try again.

The game has become more about who's willing to withstand the boredom the longest with out going inactive.

If it was up to me there would be a rule change, (I know it would cost the game some revenue, as even mostly inactive players buy gold every once in a while), delete all cities that aren't active at least once every 72 hours (unless on vacation), lower BP earned by defensive kills to 1/3 (or triple the points earned for attacking). That way there are only active players to attack, and the only way to grow larger then your enemies will be to be aggressive, not dig a hole and climb in it for the entire game. Then we'd see some real action!

DeletedUser

Hmm sounds fine to me. I think it'd be better if it were the defense BP to be cut down to a a third of what it is atm, that way people would have to try harder, 3 times harder than the other suggested option.