Social Gamers Club. A.K.A The S.G.C

• Thread starter DeletedUser2663
  • Start date

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
yea, seems like we will have control of O44 within the month (no offense to other alliances of course). Dosent seem to be that much competition in this world though. seems to be more casual (which fits me fine). Im getting to many members though, (over 20 lol) and may have to start cutting the weak.

-REP

It's not the first month. Its the first week, not even that, the first 5 days. You guys are rank 1 in Ocean 44 for the first 5 days but that doesn't mean you will have "Control". Wait till everyone starts conquering then we'll see who has "Control" over Ocean 44 but for now, you guys are rank 1 not the owner of the Ocean. As I said wait till people start conquering then the competition will be real!

At this time, a few alliances fall apart just after BP ends. I'm not saying yours will but be prepared.

On a positive note, you guys are currently rank 2 with a slightly better Average points than TBR, but again things will heat up when BP ends ;)

Good luck to you and your alliance. :pro:

DeletedUser2663

Recruitment Closed NOW

All those interested in joining must have some dam impressive grepostats pages for me to even consider them.

DeletedUser

Top 5 ODA:

Rank Name Points
1 The Social Gamers Club 627
2 Narwhals 316
3 The Bloody Ravens 311
4 Iunctus 129
5 The Marines 61

DeletedUser

yea, seems like we will have control of O44 within the month (no offense to other alliances of course). Dosent seem to be that much competition in this world though. seems to be more casual (which fits me fine). Im getting to many members though, (over 20 lol) and may have to start cutting the weak.

I agree that their doesn't seem to be much going on. It could also be because of world MU. But then again, things are heating up a little bit already, an i am sure give it a month or two, and there will be big wars, and lots of fun to have.
:D

DeletedUser2663

yep, know yours from Gamma. 1 question do you play lambda atm? just checked and you dont exist so im assuming an alias if you are in game. if not then no as we are only looking for members who can meet our avgs. And also must be based in O44.

DeletedUser

I can join lambda but not sure about setting and i was just kidding. It might be too late to join this server. I am waiting for some speed 2, no revolt conquest server.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

I have to admit, I LOVE revolt once i started playing with it in this world!
Although, I have to admit that this whole Morale thing is killing me..lol
I feel like a kindergarten bully..lol

Much Respect to you Metalcore and your alliance, where your running a one-man show!

DeletedUser2663

Much Respect to you Metalcore and your alliance, where your running a one-man show!

It aint a one man show, got to give credit to players like GoodShepard and The High Notes. Players like them are what really make S.G.C an alliance and why we are doing so good (wish they left me something to kill. its like 4-5 hours + these days to find anything to kill even ls range!)

DeletedUser

4-5 hours? Yeesh....I'm going for 8 hours by LS at this point, sigh.

DeletedUser

revolt is a better system than conquest, you cant defend with offense ;)

DeletedUser2663

revolt is a better system than conquest, you cant defend with offense ;)

thats why revolt is inferior. Strategically and tactically more inferior. its to simple which makes it boring. Conquest is complex and fun, no matter how good the enemy is i can take down any conquest attempt with 200 ls and still keep attacking them. if you are active eg can play a speed 3 world lol, you could go pure offense and never loose a city regardless on how many times people try. true its harder but hey thats the fun of it

DeletedUser

if you are active eg can play a speed 3 world lol, you could go pure offense and never loose a city regardless on how many times people try. true its harder but hey thats the fun of it

Well.... lets say you try to conquer someone with pure offense. You have to defend the conquer. Even with 8 hours of siege. Would be a little hard.

EDIT: I realize this is and "old" thread, was scrolling through the lambada forums though and saw this.

DOUBLE EDIT: Project Venom hates me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats why revolt is inferior. Strategically and tactically more inferior. its to simple which makes it boring. Conquest is complex and fun, no matter how good the enemy is i can take down any conquest attempt with 200 ls and still keep attacking them. if you are active eg can play a speed 3 world lol, you could go pure offense and never loose a city regardless on how many times people try. true its harder but hey thats the fun of it

LOL

I know what you're saying mate,

But thats not actually harder or better though is it !!

Its just something that fits in with people who play a great deal and want to not lose cities.

The game is meant to be a relatively fair fight for both those who are online alot and those online less. And if you can always take down a conquest attempt then surely its like playing Tic Tac Toe, you never lose that either, I would much rather play chess with more complexity and options.

J.

DeletedUser

Yea what i'm trying to say is that because you pick on people there is no force for them to build up and since practically your stealing resources from other players people hate you for that just saying and all i know you need battle points but can't you go againest someone worthier like the mighty boosh or some other cocky players like myav

DeletedUser2663

Yea what i'm trying to say is that because you pick on people there is no force for them to build up and since practically your stealing resources from other players people hate you for that just saying and all i know you need battle points but can't you go againest someone worthier like the mighty boosh or some other cocky players like myav

well apart from the politics of it all, it comes down to whats easiest and what is convieneint for us. TMB we dont attack as they could actualy stop us if we did as they can rely on their alliance to reply any attempts we make and that means we would loose lots of troops for little gain if they are as good as i think they are. Basically the best way to fix any problem concerning us is go to settings and go restart. if your near us and aint as good as us, we will make what use we can out of you which 9/10 times will be farming you for resources or battle points

DeletedUser

I was just giving reason

well apart from the politics of it all, it comes down to whats easiest and what is convieneint for us. TMB we dont attack as they could actualy stop us if we did as they can rely on their alliance to reply any attempts we make and that means we would loose lots of troops for little gain if they are as good as i think they are. Basically the best way to fix any problem concerning us is go to settings and go restart. if your near us and aint as good as us, we will make what use we can out of you which 9/10 times will be farming you for resources or battle points
exactly what i mean you wont listen to any alliance you wont listen to any player xcept your own so who am i try to reason with the strongest alliance atack me destroy my troops it would happen at some point

DeletedUser

It's a war game so it means people will be doing exactly what metal has said. You can either adapt to the situation or simply restart. I recommend you do the latter so that you don't waste your time.

Activity is also 80% of the equation, the rest is skill. If your not active you can be the best player in the world it won't help you.