Social Gamers Club. A.K.A The S.G.C

• Thread starter DeletedUser2663
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Activity is also 80% of the equation, the rest is skill. If your not active you can be the best player in the world it won't help you.

Activity is most, provided your willing to learn the game, and are willing to. If you just want to max all your buildings, then the activity isn't important, a good nuke will clear you.

DeletedUser

I know that you need to build units and stuff but what i'm trying to say you know is that you don't always have to result in war and such the game is war but there is some peace in it but all i'm trying to say is that alot of alliances hate what your doing to players that just got out of beginners protection we can't all be a strong player in 5 days people just dont have that time sometimes

DeletedUser

sim city too boring and this is the only game that doesn't need that much downloading and i don't have any other game systems so yea

DeletedUser

sim city too boring and this is the only game that doesn't need that much downloading and i don't have any other game systems so yea

That was an insult. To call someone a sim city player, or to say that they should play sim city, is considered an insult. It's a war game, not go build our cities up and build nice little wonders, and all live happily ever after.

DeletedUser

Really oh so your saying they didn't put the theater for nothing or the lighthouse for nothing or any other small wonders for nothing this is an mmorts ive seen many players get along fine without any wars this is a war game for sure but does anyone know why they have other stuff such as the senate or adminstrator dont consider someone a sim-city player just because they don't go to war I consider this an insult i'm not looking to get all my buildings maxed i'm just here to enjoy the game but not be attacked or farmed which i probably will be now because of this anyway it's a mmorts strategy not war so if players want to build their city they can if they want to go to war noones stopping anyone from playing

DeletedUser

I never insulted you ( ;) ).... gendodo did. Most would agree with him though. This is a war game, thats why theres, LS, CS, Slings, Hops, Horses, etc. Every other building in the game is designed to benefit your troops or your production of troops one way or another.

Lighthouse- Faster Ships
Theater- More CP=More Cities=More Troops
Senate- So you can build your barracks, your harbor, your academy to conquer people
Administrator- Well, 2 reasons: 1) Innogames needs to make money, so they throw perk like this in there. 2)You have so many cities, with so many troops, you need a more efficient way to run your massive empire. Enter the administrator.

And you go to war to get more BP, so you can get more CP, so you can get more cities, so you can get more troops, to get more BP, so you can attack more people, to get more CP, so you can get more cities, and so on. It's a cycle.

If we just sat around and built up a max town, because attacking people in a war game was morally wrong, well, we'd all get bored pretty fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe you but i don't like the way how some players treat other players for example they may say provide me a steady flow of resources and you will not get farmed and plus i know it's a war game but it's just the way some players treat other people i dont like

DeletedUser

Well uhhh.... that's life? Deal with it. There will always be people in life you dislike.

DeletedUser

i know that theres people everywhere that they will all dislike one person a time or another but i was stating my reason about the social gamers i didn't mean to insult them or anything i just wanted to say why alot of alliances hate them i like my neautrality i don't pick sides i only go with the flow

DeletedUser

Who hates metal? :eek:

If you dislike them, then you dislike every single other major alliance out there, if that's your reason for disliking them. Every major alliance will farm the others around them, either for BP or resources, and often both. Then if that city ends up growing, conquer it.

DeletedUser

I dont hate them i'm just saying that the players they farm hate them personally i only care when i'm at war but i don't hate anyone in the game and perhaps they dont their personality personally but there actions in the game i don't have anything againest any war alliance except the members who just betray for their own personal gain and i didn't say i hated metal in my opinion he's seems like a pretty nice guy you just don't want to get on the wrong side of him

DeletedUser

Every player who's getting farmed probably dislikes the person who's farming him.....

DeletedUser

lifes lifes i probably be the same always seeing how to get out of farming and plus i just like to attack players who are not in an alliance but just would like to conquer everyone in the game like powerful 1 player or some other stuff like that

DeletedUser

thanks man look i'm just saying your not a bad guy and stating my opinion happy hunting =)

DeletedUser2663

thanks man look i'm just saying your not a bad guy and stating my opinion happy hunting =)

yea ino and i get that and everyone is entitled to their opinion. with hunting make sure im not near you b4 you wish me that =)

EDIT: basically its a rank based of your post count. your next rank is at 150+ posts

DeletedUser

yea ino and i get that and everyone is entitled to their opinion. with hunting make sure im not near you b4 you wish me that =)
I dont know are you near ocean 43 and i have heard recently that you are at war with the mighty boosh is it just a rumor

DeletedUser2663

I dont know are you near ocean 43 and i have heard recently that you are at war with the mighty boosh is it just a rumor

lol i wouldnt know, i have been on Vac mode all this year so far =). im in O44 so you could say im a future neighbour. Growing alliances always end up waring with their neighbours though.