Someone explain to me

wdj40

Hipparchus
How you can remove Narc while under City Protection?

Narc & CP @ 13:38:51

City hit 13:40:34 - Narc confirmed on City

City re-hit 14:26:15 - No Narc

How is that even possible?

@Baudin Toolan @Hydna

wdj40

Hipparchus
Mobile version

(2023-12-15 13:38:48) You have enacted Narcissism on 005 (LEGITIMATE)
[*]
245.png
[|]
190.png
[|]
245.png
[/*][*]
[player]Zooza[/player]
[ally]The Nameless Ones[/ally]
[|]
ragB.png
powers.png
ragE.png
[|] [town]681[/town]
[player]LEGITIMATE[/player]
[ally]Coalition War Machine[/ally]
[/*]
Grepolis Report Converter Revolution Tools - ver. 5.4.3 created by Potusek & Anpu​
[*] Narcissism

Aphrodite's charm clouds the
defending units vision,
changing all that they desire.

245.png
[|]
narcissism.png
190.png
[|]
245.png
[/*]
Mobile version

(2023-12-15 13:38:51) You have enacted City protection on 005 (LEGITIMATE)
[*]
245.png
[|]
190.png
[|]
245.png
[/*][*]
[player]Zooza[/player]
[ally]The Nameless Ones[/ally]
[|]
ragB.png
powers.png
ragE.png
[|] [town]681[/town]
[player]LEGITIMATE[/player]
[ally]Coalition War Machine[/ally]
[/*]
Grepolis Report Converter Revolution Tools - ver. 5.4.3 created by Potusek & Anpu​
[*] City protection

Athena spreads her shield
across the city.

245.png
[|]
town_protection.png
190.png
[|] Spells: City protection
245.png
[/*]

[report]f5ab855137d7a081bdd5498b3a7658a9[/report]

--------

[report]053c12ca0e56fa187951eea5016a4b7c[/report]

wdj40

Hipparchus
Someone PM'd me & said you do not see Narc if you do not clear the City... I never noticed that before lol :)

Hydna

Grepolis Team
That is correct you cannot see narc if the city is not cleared. In a situation like this it is better to send a ticket to support then we will specifically check whether narc is applied or not.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Someone PM'd me & said you do not see Narc if you do not clear the City... I never noticed that before lol :)
I started a petition on DE market for devs to display all positive and negative spells/buffs/nerfs on a city when you attack or defend but it was voted down.. maybe you try to do it here with better luck..

alternative way to know 100% it is active is to get your team to spam click narci at specific time, leaving 3 second gap between narci and cp is not a good idea when fighting a good team.

also keep in mind when wall is maxed out or has troy buff on top of it, it is probably much better to EQ it than cast narci because def % falls off significantly if you knock 1-3 levels of maxed out wall.

narci is usually good when clearing harbor and when wall is already in the lower levels.

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
Narc+cp is better than eq in every scenario. 95% of players will just gold up the 2 levels of wall and will be thankful that you applied a protection against potential narc as you cant put negative spells one after another