Spartan Assassin Event Discussion

DeletedUser8250

It's 10:05 server (I think)... refreshed the page and nothing pops up. Normally there is a icon in the lower right corner...

DeletedUser21784

guess the Romans are still stuck with customs... Greece needs any money they can get now, they won't let the Romans simply march in

Zarun-

Strategos
The coin awards are really low - I mean you can either get 15 coins or a heightened senses.

30 coins or 48 manticores. I mean wow, seriously not worth spending my points to get coins. :\

DeletedUser22708

The coin awards are really low - I mean you can either get 15 coins or a heightened senses.

30 coins or 48 manticores. I mean wow, seriously not worth spending my points to get coins. :\

It's even worse in Rhammus, for 20 tokens you get 5 coins lol. That's even less than an island quest...

Lugosi

Strategos
Don't mind being automatically granted the arrows. It's a long event and would not want to be spending all that time gathering arrows each day at this time of year. Good to see the manti spell is back in for this event
. Glad it's a slightly different event rather than the usual ingredient collecting or defeating rebels with a slightly different story behind it. Nothing can be worse than that Christmas event with the spinner so good job for the moment.

Zarun-

Strategos
It's even worse in Rhammus, for 20 tokens you get 5 coins lol. That's even less than an island quest...

It is 20 points for 5 coins here in Abdera too. What I meant was that it's basically 15 coins (20x3) vs heightened senses (60) etc.

Just really awful, I'm so disappointed. I wanted to level up my heroes on this event but it's not even worth it.

As for automatically getting the arrows, that is cool. No need to spend 15-20 min queuing and cancelling lol.

DeletedUser

No need to spend 15-20 min queuing and cancelling lol.

It took you that long?! :p

The event itself is nothing great.. I like what they did by making it a community thing as well personally, and the myth rewards are going to wreak havoc again most likely, but the "assassinations" are dull and the sequences too long.

Zarun-

Strategos
It took you that long?! :p

Usually shorter but could get bad luck sometimes lol.

Anyway I don't mean to be entirely negative - the event is actually pretty cool. It's fun to try and guess which targets yield the highest award and the strategic decision of when/whether to call in new ones adds a bit of dimension.

The other awards are balanced and it's good to see sharp/blunt/distance myths - so LDU doesn't need to be concentrated on one specific type.

The trophy thing is a cool idea and the rewards for those are something new, but certainly very nice. And the community awards, while they may get a bad rap from some, are really awesome IMO!

I'm already playing a speed 4 and would absolutely love to make things even faster, if just for a few weeks. The faster grepo is, the better I do - it seems.

The only other negative thing I would have to say is that the LS/Bir awards are pretty useless because of how little you get and how much better the other stuff is.

Would have much rather seen passionate population, nereids spell, myrmidion, or something along those lines up there instead.

All in all a great event. Oh and I am absolutely thrilled about the date! Finally - an event that doesn't end on the last day of the month and actually goes into the next month. Would definitely like to see more events do that.

Ranga1

Strategos
Rewards are unbalanced. Manti buff, in sinope anyway, 24 mantis (6 * 4hrs) *45 pop = 1080 pop made in 4 hours. Harpies (6*6hrs) 36 *14 pop = 504. Erynis (6*4hrs) * 55 pop = 1320 troops. All same price. Kudos to the company for making a good money spinning idea.

DeletedUser29066

Most boring even ever, or at least since the one where the mermaid popped up .. at least she was kinda cute if a bit scaly.:D

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I like this event except for the fact I've been trying to get the sapper collection finished for over a week now and I'm stuck on 3/10 parts. I got the others in a few days. The sappers are stingy.

DeletedUser31385

The event has random chances so you never know what you will get.

DeletedUser23176

Extended Inventory will stick around for as long as you have the items in there, right?

As in not disappearing the minute the event ends?

DeletedUser

The extended inventory stays with you till you actually use the items. I still have one from a while back:

hlzgxtmv10.jpg

This must have been in my inventory for arround 5 month now.