Speed Server Event! Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Please discuss the Speed server event here:

Hello Players and Forum Goers,
We are happy to announce the Speed world event which will take place on World "Speed"!

The first speed round will start at 27.12.2010 at 13:00, and end at 29.12.2010 at 10:00. To enter the contest you will have to have at least 240 gold(premium). After the Speed round has ended the world will close and be reseted for a second round. Please be aware that any premium you buy for the Grepolis.net speed server event, can only be used on .net worlds (You will not be able to transfer it once the event is over). Prizes and awards (and not just gold) will be available for the top ten players.

The world stats are as followed:

* Speed: 50
* Unit speed: 50
* Alliance limit: 50
* User limit: 2000
* Command version: Old(conquest)
* Morale: Inactive

Thank you for your participation and Happy Holidays

The Grepolis Team

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Lol, speed 50.. If that's for 2 days only, does it mean you'll have to be online for 48 hours with no sleep? :D

DeletedUser

haha it sounds like fun

you will conquer thee world in a few hours :D

DeletedUser

Sounds nice but:

1. It's conquest *bokes*
2. Between christmas and New year! Are you insane?

Apart from that it seems awesome.

DeletedUser

How else would they make money?

Just had a thought; will it have a forum if so; let the mayhem begin. :p

DeletedUser

This my friends will be very very interesting.
I will enter, probs come last, then just do it again when the world resets. :D

DeletedUser

if you pay the premium, can you save it and use it again next round? Or does the 240 premium get used up?

DeletedUser

World Speed is a great idea, but are required to get 250 gold?

DeletedUser

Sounds nice but:

1. It's conquest *bokes*
2. Between christmas and New year! Are you insane?

Apart from that it seems awesome.

Quite logic imo.
50 speed remember, the revolt would be over too quickly to time your CS properly ;P

speed worlds with revolt system would be insanely hard.;)

DeletedUser

So it says prizes to top 10. Is this city points only? Battle points? Most cities?

DeletedUser

I can't answer previous questions atm, but to make you all aware of something...

The speed world is open internationally. That means players from all language servers will have the opportunity to join. Therefore, you might want to get on quick if you wish to have a spot.

DeletedUser2663

dam, i would play but i dont have the time to. rats, i have always wanted to play a grepo speed server

DeletedUser

Wow... this will be interesting.... you will be able to get like a full ware house in like um... 2 minutes? I bet in 2 days someone will have like 30 cities :D attacks and build back up your army will be a piece of cake, not to mention troop movement. Attacking a farming village will take a split second.

Status
Not open for further replies.