Speed Server Event! Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol

how long have you been playing it?

Somewhere between 16-18 hours (not including time away from computer/sleep)

I have over 100k points now. Sending a colony ship to nearby islands takes less than 1 min 30 seconds. :p

Wow, in less than in hour your thing will be full! How long does it take?

Less than a minute. Took me about 9 hours to build a manticore nuke with 57 manticores (using the range of 2000-5000 Zeus favor). I produce 7372 Zeus favor per hour now.

Speed rounds are a lot of fun. Of course 50 speed isn't quite the 400 speed we're using for testing, but it's fast :)

vincaocao

Phrourach
I would join but I don't use premium (and I never will) but speed 50 would be awesome for just 2 days with unit speed x50 and its a conquest world it would be cool as if I could join but I don't use premium. :(

DeletedUser

I would join but I don't use premium (and I never will) but speed 50 would be awesome for just 2 days with unit speed x50 and its a conquest world it would be cool as if I could join but I don't use premium. :(

Too bad, I hope I can spare 3 bucks so I can play this world! It will be SOO fast :)

DeletedUser

50 Speed server

The first speed round will start at 27.12.2010 at 13:00, and end on 29.12.2010 at 10:00. To enter the contest you will have to have at least 240 gold(premium). After the Speed round has ended the world will close and be reseted for a second round.

I have several questions:-
1) How many rounds will there be?
2) Do you have to pay 240 coin per round?
3) If you are eliminated, are you rimmed or just come back?
4) If you cannot play second round, but can play third, can you do that?

I want to know before I join.

Basil:pro:

DeletedUser

I have several questions:-
1) How many rounds will there be?

There will be 3 rounds

2) Do you have to pay 240 coin per round?

Yes
3) If you are eliminated, are you rimmed or just come back?

You just as in a normal world are rimmed, and can continue to play again from there.

4) If you cannot play second round, but can play third, can you do that
You can join any of the round you would like. There may be, though I'm not sure different speed settings for the 3 rounds.

Merry Christmas all!

Aicy

Strategos
Not quite. As sad as it is my best christmas present is that I'm allowed to go on Grepo this week so I can play the speed world... And talk to some awesome people on these forums such as yourself.

DeletedUser

So only 3 rounds? Could there be like 3 rounds every few months or something?

DeletedUser

this speed would essentially allow you to play like a pc game, like Age of Empires in the span of 2 days. the speed world concept is great and i'm very interested in doubling-down premium, but...

considering that each month a new set of worlds have been opened and the english server has gotten much slower, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of "speed world"?

can there be a winner declared in the other worlds before another world is opened? a full 1/3 of my farming commands time out now, it takes 20 sec to load the map and can barely scroll it, and today i haven't been able to log in but a few seconds til i'm frozen. and it's not just me, we talk about these issues in our alliance forums too.

even with a discount, i don't want to add premium until these server issues get resolved.

DeletedUser6635

Well dont know about everybody else but havent noticed any server lag or crashes or anything here maybe it just that you and your alliance are unlucky in having poor internet connection

DeletedUser

Laggy as hell here.

And I have an excellent internet connection.

I thought it was since they did the Advent calender things - especially the suggestion box in the corner.

J.

Status
Not open for further replies.