Spyder's Signature Shop

DeletedUser

copy and paste this into the text box in edit signature but get rid of the spaces

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j447/Camofire/BigYellowBananer-1.png[/IMG ]
[/spoiler ]

DeletedUser18825

Here you go, CalicoJack:

Valor-1.png

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j447/Camofire/Valor-1.png

DeletedUser20429

I have to agree eeeewwwww :D Anyway I would like to make a request if that's okay?

DeletedUser20429

1. Theme/Description: Light so perhaps a sun?
2. Text 1: Luke Connell (Top)
3. Text 2: Oracle (Bottom)
4. Size: Be creative but make sure it's in a square or similar.
5. Extra Details or Requests: Make sure there is some sort of fire coming out from the sun like a solar flare.
6. Possible Render/Image: Don't mind. Be creative.
7. Hurry Level: Make sure it's within 1 week so lvl 4. But I will only wait 8 days.
8. Spoiler or Fit?: Spoiler.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

1. Theme/Description: Light so perhaps a sun?
2. Text 1: Luke Connell (Top)
3. Text 2: Oracle (Bottom)
4. Size: Be creative but make sure it's in a square or similar.
5. Extra Details or Requests: Make sure there is some sort of fire coming out from the sun like a solar flare.
7. Hurry Level: Make sure it's within 1 week so lvl 4. But I will only wait 8 days.
8. Spoiler or Fit?: Spoiler.

I see that you already have gotten the sig you asked for, therefor, I will not complete the request.

DeletedUser12667

Love your sigs mate:) If you would, I would like to see what you can make for me.

1. Theme/Description: I like the theme I currently have, but I am a big fan of the medievel times and mythology.
2. Text 1:Killy (aka hilop) or something to that effect. Killy was a nickname given to me from my ingame mates.
3. Text 2: use your creative talents if you wish
4. Size:your call mate:)
5. Extra Details or Requests:again, use your creativ talents:)
6. Possible Render/Image:
7. Hurry Level:no rush, weeks if needed
8. Spoiler or Fit?: fit with room for text

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

Love your sigs mate:) If you would, I would like to see what you can make for me.

1. Theme/Description: I like the theme I currently have, but I am a big fan of the medievel times and mythology.
2. Text 1:Killy (aka hilop) or something to that effect. Killy was a nickname given to me from my ingame mates.
3. Text 2: use your creative talents if you wish
4. Size:your call mate:)
5. Extra Details or Requests:again, use your creativ talents:)
6. Possible Render/Image:
7. Hurry Level:no rush, weeks if needed
8. Spoiler or Fit?: fit with room for text

Awesome, I'll be able to make it soon! :)

DeletedUser12667

Cheers mate, I know it will be awesome:) Looking foward to what you come up with.

DeletedUser20429

However Spyder I am also looking for one to replace my current name one aswell. Now as I don't like to play favourites I will request this here as my Oracle sig was done by someone else and I do not like to spam in a shop I like. Here is my new request:

Theme/Description:Flames or water maybe even both! Have fun
2. Text 1: Luke Connell in the middle thanks
3. text 2: N/A
4. Size: As long as it fits.
5. Extra Details or Requests: Just make sure it looks awesome.
8. Spoiler or Fit?: Fit

DeletedUser20429

That's the one you see every time I post. The blue flames with Luke Connell written on it

DeletedUser18825

However Spyder I am also looking for one to replace my current name one aswell. Now as I don't like to play favourites I will request this here as my Oracle sig was done by someone else and I do not like to spam in a shop I like. Here is my new request:

Theme/Description:Flames or water maybe even both! Have fun
2. Text 1: Luke Connell in the middle thanks
3. text 2: N/A
4. Size: As long as it fits.
5. Extra Details or Requests: Just make sure it looks awesome.
8. Spoiler or Fit?: Fit

Ok, no problem! :)

DeletedUser20429

Thanks! I thought I need a new sig as part of a new beginning as I am now 15 and like to change my sig at the start of every year. Just a habit. Although I might change it earlier for other reasons like me getting bored of it etc

DeletedUser2069

I'm interested in a few samples of your work that could be used by anyone interested in using http://grepointel.com signature creator.

My simple attempt below will be how the data appears on all banners.

Please have the banner fit within 700x100.

Thank you for your efforts. Credits for your image will be given on my site next to your images.

* Yes I'm posting the same in several shops to try and include all active artists... please don't take offense.

DeletedUser18825

I'm interested in a few samples of your work that could be used by anyone interested in using http://grepointel.com signature creator.

My simple attempt below will be how the data appears on all banners.

Please have the banner fit within 700x100.

Thank you for your efforts. Credits for your image will be given on my site next to your images.

* Yes I'm posting the same in several shops to try and include all active artists... please don't take offense.

So you just need me to make random sigs?