Spyder's Signature Shop

DeletedUser18825

Ok :)

Here is your edit, hilop (sorry for taking so long):

HilopSiger-1.png

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j447/Camofire/HilopSiger-1.png

DeletedUser

hilop you inserted your sig wrong. copy and paste this into the text box under edit signature (get rid of the spaces)
spoiler]

DeletedUser

it's slightly smaller and blurier than the actual sig. i might just be being paranoid but that's what it looks like to me.

DeletedUser18825

Yes, it is.

Put this in your edit sig box:

[ IMG ] insert the link here [ /IMG ]

^ take out the spaces and put the link instead of insert the link here

DeletedUser20429

You need to drag the image onto your desktop and upload it yourself in this case. Use imageshack and DON'T use the direct link use the forum code link. That has always worked for me :D

DeletedUser22650

howdy -spyder-, my bud hilop showed me the sig you made him, its awesome so i was wandering if you could have a bash for me if you get time ;)

1. Theme/Description: romans, hawks or both
2. Text 1: Dux
3. Text 2: aut vincere aut mori
4. Size: Whatever you thinks best
5. Extra Details or Requests:
6. Possible Render/Image:
11ieuet.jpg

334t0mp.jpg
both just possibles im not fussy but to give you a feel for what i like ;)
7. Hurry Level: no rush at all
8. Spoiler or Fit?: either :)

DeletedUser

I need another Please :)

Hey Spyder, I am so Happy with your previous work, I'd like to Have a Memory Sig of The 3 originals of My alliance, The Dominion. I'd Like it to be Monotone like you did on my other sig.

Request Format:
1. Theme/Description: The 3 Founders as Terran marines from Starcraft 2 (Me, farley34, and Sumo 22)
2. Text 1:Original (Small, busted up, cracked)
3. Text 2: Dominion (Large, busted up, cracked)
4. Size: Sig Size
5. Extra Details or Requests: (I want it to look somewhat like my other sig, with the Three Marines (from starcraft 2) as Me, Farley34, and Sumo 22. I want the name tags to look etched on their armor (shoulder), with our Alliance Symbol (found on my other sig) Behind Us (large). Could I get it Looking Dark, and Powerful (if you know what I mean)
6. Possible Render/Image: Spoiler
7. Hurry Level: Take as Much time as You Need (quality, quality, quality)
8. Spoiler or Fit?: Spoiler

Thanks man, hope you get inspiration from your previous works

DeletedUser

Hey -Spyder- (cool name by the way), do you mind if you could make me a nice signature? If yes, then I will support you on whatever world you are on. :)

DeletedUser18825

Hey -Spyder- (cool name by the way), do you mind if you could make me a nice signature? If yes, then I will support you on whatever world you are on. :)

I can, but I need to know what kind of sig you want (details).

DeletedUser

ohhh I cant wait, but I can when its Spyder's quality :) The Monotone, alongside the Hardcore (Im gonna stomp your face in) feel to the pictures ohhh I hope mine comes out amazing like the one before

DeletedUser

Theme: Monkey
Size: Biggest possible
Text: Crazy Monkey991
Hurry Level: 2-3