Spying fails

DeletedUser

413K. Wooo that killed me -.- Retried with 80k and got through wah-hey! I used silver from my bireme city on a bireme city.

Personally I can't be bothered sending so many out at once. Plus it's time consuming if they all fail and I have to keep sending them out there.

DeletedUser12667

I dropped over 300k silver in 1k incriments spying on a city unsucessfully:) But I have also sent 100k to spy a lvl 6 cave:(

DeletedUser

I have had 500k+ spies sent against my cities, and fail.. hooray for keeping my caves stacked. :D

As for ones I've sent.. I either send 1001 silver per spy, or I send 500k and above.. I have yet to fail with a 500k spy, so I guess the largest I have failed with is around 1001.

Edit: Actually, I think I've lost some 60-80k spies as well.

DeletedUser

i've had spies of a few hundred k fail on me, but i'm sure i remember hearing about somebody failing with a spy of 1m+ against one of aurave's cities back in the day?

DeletedUser

The biggest spy I lost was 850,000 it was fine thou I just send another, that was when I had my Gamma Account - I had up to 4m in some caves.

DeletedUser20429

The worst I had was about 400K back in Rho my original L.04 was stacked with silver and I used all of it to not give the conquerer an advantage :) Got a spy report on a lvl 10 which had about 200k in it so all good!

DeletedUser

My biggest fail was a 1,500,000 silver spy.
How the heck did that not get through?

DeletedUser

I tend to put in about 30k silver into my fully developed bireme cities per day. So it wouldn't take log to fill it really high.

DeletedUser22940

I just spent 900K and all unsuccessful.
The kicker is I sent a 6K spy behind all that and finally got it.
At least the enemy lost his silver too lol

DeletedUser

100K on an inactive city :( pity its the only one really close enough thats good enough for conquest

DeletedUser

I have caves with millions in, but nobody ever spies on them.. it always seems like a bit of a waste.

DeletedUser

I only ever send up to 30k, if that fails then I do a harpy spy.

DeletedUser

50k is what I lost spying on a 9k enemy city, I never send more than that at 1 time.

DeletedUser13405

I lost 185k once.

I wonder what the cave was stacked with when Beta did the Mount Olympus competition waaaay back when. That would have been nice to know.

DeletedUser

i have wasted abt 400K in spying and lost....
that city was on a WW

DeletedUser

umm most i ever failed was 4 100k right in a row on a WW in lambda....

however i conquered a city i enemy territory with 2 mil coin in it and they drained the hole thing in 2 days!