Stuck On An Island...

Stuck on and island, who would you want with you?

• Total voters

DeletedUser2663

Hellstromm. In my opinion, the most intellectual of the lot and I'm sure that being on an island with him would almost guarantee survival.

same reason as osl for voting hellstromm

DeletedUser

Aurave, Hellstromm, or Sapphire Sorrows....and no i'm not convoluted enough to make my decision on Sapphire Sorrows because some veiled sexual innuendo. These are just the people I feel I could respect and coexist with easiest, and it is mainly because I don't really have any serious impressions of anybody else on this list.

DeletedUser

Why am I even on here.

Well I would want to be with Bear Gryllz
But closest one to that i's Dobby.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I'd doubt you'd get lucky... Besides the simple fact that I find it strange people would say that and not say a proper reason why her...

LOL did I say I wanted anything? I wouldn't want to be on an island stranded with another guy, a female would be better :D Most guys would say the same in fact.

A proper reason? Nope don't have one :) just felt like voting for the fun of it. Besides I posted it as a joke for a laugh just incase you didn't get it :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Now hold on a minute.... I mean, sure chicks are cute and chicky and stuff like that....

But I'd bring my electric accordion and my pet Sam... he's a 100% purebred Miniature Rumanian Screeching Hound...

We'd have such a cool time sitting around the blazing camp fire at night, enjoying the ocean breezes and singing show tunes from all OUR favorite Broadway Musicals...

My Little Sammy-Wammy

Oh ya... just don't fall asleep too near Sammy.... he tends to gnaw.

DeletedUser

J.N.C, I know it's a joke just a bit overused as others had the same reason too.

Anywho... I wonder what would happen if people found out that Dobby has a cloning machine... :cool:

DeletedUser

Rooster Jones as he can fly right? I might go ever so slightly insane at the amount of witty comments directed at me if we couldn't fly away quickly; I suspose using your fellow islander to escape is cheating though. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rooster Jones as he can fly right? I might go ever so slightly insane at the amount of witty comments directed at me if we couldn't fly away quickly; I suspose using your fellow islander to escape is cheating though. :p

I don't know my old friend.... I don't see how that's cheating....

What we are, is what we are.

Except of course for Aicy... he's not really what he is....

but I've said too much.

DeletedUser

Saphire
1. Funny
2. A girl
3. She is my friend which is bonus incentive to not be a cannibal

DeletedUser

Saphire
1. Funny
2. A girl
3. She is my friend which is bonus incentive to not be a cannibal

Well.... okay....

1. I'm not funny... but I do know how to juggle large awkward objects some of the time.
  2. I'm not currently a girl, but I'm taking an on-line course.
  3. I'm not your friend, but people who know me are ALWAYS telling me I look tender and juicy... and I marinate at least twice a day.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
well.... Okay....

1. i'm not funny... But i do know how to juggle large awkward objects some of the time.
  2. i'm not currently a girl, but i'm taking an on-line course.
  3. i'm not your friend, but people who know me are always telling me i look tender and juicy... And i marinate at least twice a day.

lol! :D