Suggestions about modern technologies

DeletedUser

I am a bit discouraged by the suggestions for the addition of "modern" technologies, such as guns, planes, teleporting, etc.

I enjoy the fact that this game is, at least somewhat, historically accurate when it comes to the units and/or technology available. These limitations bring into play some very unique and challenging situations.

If you want "modern" units/technology, FIND ANOTHER GAME! There are hundreds of them out there.

Please don't ruin a great game by changing the premise of the units/technologies that make it such a great game in the first place.

JMHO

DeletedUser18366

Bounty Hound Online has plenty of futuristic features. Also by inno too.

DeletedUser

I highly doubt the devs were planning on adding guns and planes to grepolis.. :p

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Yeah I did a quick check and I haven't seen mention of the addition of anything modern, nor any suggestions for those kinds of things. Inno knows this is a game based around ancient greece and they wouldn't add in guns or anything so stop worrying

DeletedUser18132

Wait, so why have I seen my some of slings with machine guns? They must've been fiddling with my time transporter!