Superium Legacy - Premade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22115

i would answer but dont want to spam this thread anymore

DeletedUser

I'm interested in joining. I'm new to Grepolis (currently playing on Herakion) although the speed 1 is being a bit too dull for me atm. I've dabbled in browsers games before. Currently also playing Tribal Wars. As I said I'm not experienced in Grepolis so tips/advice would always be appreciated.

I spend a good amount of time looking up guides and whatnot to try to avoid making too many noobish mistakes. Uh, I guess the best thing I can offer you is that I'm a pretty active player (usually on for at least 4 hours a day) and I'm willing to learn.

Edit: To save room :p Yay, thanks. Oh, side note, can I have 2 windows of Grepolis open at once provided that they're on different worlds?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15100

Blizzar, I am always willing to bring in players that really want to learn on Grepolis. I have seen players and brought players into an alliance when it was their first time playing grepolis (for example Flooder).

You can only play one account per every one world. two account on one world is forbidden on grepolis and will probably get you banned.

Welcome to Superium Legacy and I will try my best to teach you everything i know as long as your in Superium Legacy long enough for me to teach you everything :D

DeletedUser

gerrard, my bud rachidc is interested. He doesn't use these grepolis forums, but he's active in the game and alliance forums and is a good player. Can I do this signing up for him?

DeletedUser

Thank you :) I mean anyone can build up and get buildings/farm inactives and dodge simple attacks. It's when wars/taking over cities start that you have to be able to efficiently time and coordinate things. Reading about such things on a guide only teaches you so much. Experience is invaluable :)

And I went using my account, can I have a browser window open to Herakion and the new world so I can do things on both worlds at the same time or will I have to log in/out of each?

DeletedUser719

Thanks Bradyken , im interested in joining and am a good team player , i was doing well in kappa until i had problems with my internet service provider.Im happy to join on a trial basis

DeletedUser15100

Blizzar you can have two tabs or browser open for both worlds no problem. Just remember one account for each world.

Sure rachidc, I will send you a message and thanks to Bradyken for recommending rachidc to Superium Legacy.

DeletedUser14786

Will Ituralde really join?

Awww, I'm touched! :)

I've actually joined a lot of worlds when they first came out-- Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Xi, Omicron, Pi, Tau, Phi, Psi, Athens, Byzantium, Corinth and maybe a couple of others, I can't really remember. With the 2.0 system, I'm not sure I have the patience for speed 2 but we'll see! I'm currently experimenting with speed 3 on the rim of Delphi.

Status
Not open for further replies.